Team-BHP - The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/196347-369-garage-mollywoods-petrolhead-father-son-duo-mammootty-dulquer-salmaan-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 4467627)
May be its just me - But, Isn't she an odd one out in that garage? The 370Z.

Yes I agree, but who knows maybe a Rocket Bunny is in the pipeline. :D :D

Reference pic of a 350Z Rocket Bunny -

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 4467627)
May be its just me - But, Isn't she an odd one out in that garage? The 370Z.

Yes it's an odball in a predominantly german stable! But, a stock 370Z is such a beautiful blank canvas, it is so tuner friendly. The owner can turn it into anything he wants and there is plenty of aftermarket kit and a huge support community available.

A simple exhaust and air intake upgrade can result in a 40 ps boost! A stock used 370 is a tempting proposition, all that performance for little money. It is Japanese so can withstand some abuse.

Either that or buy a new Mustang for similar performance, and tip toe around the 80 lac investment worried what will happen to the warranty! I know what I would choose.

Couple of shots of the 370 basking in some evening sun with the C2S :)

Saving manuals, a car at a time.

Don't worry. DQ is gonna tune the 370Z to 369Z soon. :uncontrol

I remember DQ posting a pic of his book shelf with a LR Defender hiding there.
I have a feeling that there is a Defender in the pipeline too, sooner or later. waiting to see it happen. love this dude

Just found this video.

https://youtu.be/u1j-K9Tw6yI?t=416

1 of only 2 actors who self drove to the event.

Skip to 06:56 if you're not interested in the other actors' cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 4479569)
Just found this video.

1 of only 2 actors who self drove to the event.

I have seen only Mammootty wearing seatbelt :thumbs up. He proved that he is not only a true petrol head but having a head with brain. As a star you should endorse these habits.

O.T. Nice to see Jayaram still using old gen Innova.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hema4saran (Post 4479683)
I have seen only Mammootty wearing seatbelt :thumbs up. He proved that he is not only a true petrol head but having a head with brain. As a star you should endorse these habits.

O.T. Nice to see Jayaram still using old gen Innova.

The Innova is a yellow board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hema4saran (Post 4479683)
...O.T. Nice to see Jayaram still using old gen Innova.

He used to have the previous gen Ford Endeavour. Not sure what does he own now, his son has a Mustang.

Wow, Just wow that is a beautiful collections of cars. DQ your passion for the cars shows in the way you treat them.

Read the whole thread without going to another tab. (I cannot stay in a tab for more than 5 mins). Thanks to all the team for making this a memorable thread.

OT: His brilliant acting in Mahanati made me angry at him! Ya I know it was acting but it felt so real. But the way you treats your cars, I salute you Man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4480096)
He used to have the previous gen Ford Endeavour. Not sure what does he own now, his son has a Mustang.

Jayaram uses a pre-owned LandCruiser now. His son recently bought a Thar. The Mustang, I guess, was just a test drive car.

Spotted the Mini Cooper at the Taj Residency Blore.

Dulquer's Porsche 911 GT3 :)

Pic Courtesy: Tharun

Spotted Dulquer in his Polo GTI a few minutes ago at SBT Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi (KL), where a movie shooting was happening.

The 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1542942918.146690.jpgThe 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1542942937.587141.jpgThe 369 Garage : Mollywood's Petrolhead Father-Son Duo (Mammootty & Dulquer Salmaan)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1542942991.533638.jpg

At first I didn't really make the connection with him - was just drooling over the shiny black car, the wheels etc. It was only later I saw the 369 registration.

I never knew anything about this Dulquer guy. At first look, he looked like an Ekta Kapoor kind of TV serial guy. However, he never failed to impress me with his amazing on-screen presence and acting skills.( In Karwaan Movie)

Thanks, D.BHPian //M Sir for suggesting this thread. Wow ! what an amazing collection of cars. It's great to know that Salaman Dulquer is also a BHPian.

Mr Salaman Dulquer you got a new fan. And yes! Welcome to Bollywood.