Team-BHP - Pic: McLaren Mercedes Formula 1 car in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pic: McLaren Mercedes Formula 1 car in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/19674-pic-mclaren-mercedes-formula-1-car-mumbai.html)

F1 CAR in Amchi Mumbai..!!! - FunEnclave - Non-Stop Entertainment and Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhilb2008 (Post 339330)

awesome dude. i seriously wonder why have they got this car down...probably for J.WALKER publicity.

yes.....see the link..... it is described in that :p

awesome news.....Id love to see that car..

I dunno something doesnt seem right. An F1 car in an open flat bed truck when they didnt want to attract attention.
unless it's just a scale model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 339369)
I dunno something doesnt seem right. An F1 car in an open flat bed truck when they didnt want to attract attention.
unless it's just a scale model.

They were probably unloading the car. The forum says that the car is going to be handled by WIAA until the Johnny Walker event. They covered the car up just after that. You can actually see somone putting on covers in the pic.

Quote:

Its most probably a chassis without the engine. HSBC also had displayed the-then Jaguar F1 car in their HQ in Bangalore a few years back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 339371)
Its most probably a chassis without the engine. HSBC also had displayed the-then Jaguar F1 car in their HQ in Bangalore a few years back.

yea, that came to Mumbai too..Honda got their F1 car to Delhi for the AutoExpo as well

Hi Guys,

The car is in Mumbai for a prmotional event for Johnny Walker whisky brought down by the Diaggio group. It wil be on display at the Turf Club of India for the Johnny Walker night.

Most of you must have seen the bilboards saying "are you invited".

Viper

the title is misleading. i thought it would be this

for a minute after reading the title thought it was mclaren f1 but heard its coming to banglore damm happy about that.

ihope they take that kimi raikkonen add off the air as soon as possible...Stop confusing public Mr Walker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 339410)
the title is misleading. i thought it would be this

I knew some people would still have that doubt.... that is a McLaren F1. Period.

When I say McLaren F1 car, I assume most people will understand it as the F1 race car lol:

And most people did understand that except you :p

j/k

i would still prefer to see the mclaren f1..
and like danlalan said.. they should take that f1 add off the air since kimis not with mclaren anymore.

Man, My office is at churchgate and I missed this!!! On top of that, I had an invite to this event which I threw away since I dont remember seeing any mention of the Mac. What on earth? Tommorow morning at work, its dustbins being searched.

Even without the engine, this is a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing the find, Nikhil.