Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2006, 23:17   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
BTW, do you guys know the first LP delivered anywhere in the world was delivered in New Delhi...
Go New Delhi! Brings a tear to my eye.
Old 27th December 2006, 03:01   #32
BHPian

Iraghava what you tell about Audi components only the gallardo is concerned , nav system , switches and engine are coming from Audi.On the LP640 the stereo system is made by Kenwood.My informations are coming from Car December issue
Dehli is rocking nowadays
Old 27th December 2006, 04:39   #33
BHPian

Quote:
I think this yellow baby is for the same Pune customer who had earlier ordered the firsy yellow Gallardo that was delivered in Delhi. Unfortunately, there was a minor issue and he did not take delivery. That car was later sold to a gentleman in New Delhi.

BTW, do you guys know the first LP delivered anywhere in the world was delivered in New Delhi...

information not right the baby gallardo is in pune and not sold and the lp640 is goin to pune to the only other guy who has a good collection of cars,,,,,,and btw the first lp 640 was not in india saw a bunch of them in london a while back and lot of left handers long before
Old 27th December 2006, 12:23   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
information not right the baby gallardo is in pune and not sold and the lp640 is goin to pune to the only other guy who has a good collection of cars,,,,,,and btw the first lp 640 was not in india saw a bunch of them in london a while back and lot of left handers long before
Gemballa the first LP that Gunbir is talking about is not this one. It is a dark grey coloured one delivered much earlier.

Quote:
Rags, entry into Exclusive Motors is by invitation / prior appointment only. But you can walk in with yours truly anytime...
Thank you sir, will take you up on the offer very soon!!!

Last edited by iraghava : 27th December 2006 at 12:25.
Old 27th December 2006, 12:42   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Saw the car @ Seijo & the Soul Dish @ Bandra last night (around 01.30 hrs). It had just been revved up (damn industrial sounding - not really impressive at all) & the owner / driver had gotten off & gone upstairs.

Proceeded to have a slight altercation with the bouncers guarding the car. I'd gone to the ICICI Bank to transact some business & double parked really close (less than 3 inches) to the illegally parked Lambo in my Lancer. Bouncers came running towards my car & started acting tough about parking so close, when I told them that their car was illegally parked to begin with, so they should go bleat elsewhere. Then got off & proceeded to do what I had to do with ICICI & returned to the aforementioned now fuming bouncers who couldn't do a darned thing. Heehee!

Superb looker though.
Thats not the lp640.[the car has gone directly to Pune] Thats a earlier lambo belonging to t series which was sold off to delhi. the owner has come to our Mumbai to spend the new years and so has called the car over on a truck to use here for a week of his stay.!! must have seen a black prado standing with it, for the security guards of this delhi biggy.!!

Old 27th December 2006, 13:07   #36
Senior - BHPian

Scooby that car was red is isnt it?

Elf what colour was the car you saw?
Old 27th December 2006, 13:12   #37
bhp
BHPian

yes even i saw the same car last night and on monday night also...it was a yellow gallardo with a loud exhaust..this car has registration no 1

@scooby the t series guy never has owned a yellow gallardo in the past...he drives an gallardo spyder in orange these days and has owned a red murc barchetta in the past
Old 27th December 2006, 13:18   #38
elf
BANNED

London Pilsner 6400 or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
... must have seen a black prado standing with it, for the security guards of this delhi biggy.!!
No black Prado, only resident bouncers from the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Yellow. Same as shown here.

I may have been drunk at the time, but even I can make out a Ferrari LP640 parked 3 inches away from my left flank. Besides, I was worried that the idiots may scratch my car if they tried to move it.
Old 27th December 2006, 13:20   #39
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari LP640 elf? looks like ure still drunk
Old 27th December 2006, 13:37   #40
elf
BANNED

Of course. All LP640s are by Ferrari. Forgot to tell you guys, also saw Sanjay Dutt's Lambo 355 last week, which was being trailed by a Merc 7 series - 740iL, if I'm not mistaken.

All you boys know nothing. Sheah man! And I thought this was an automobile enthusiasts' forum.

Last edited by elf : 27th December 2006 at 13:38.
Old 27th December 2006, 13:45   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Scooby that car was red is isnt it?

red was the ferrari. the lambo was yellow.

Old 27th December 2006, 13:48   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp View Post
yes even i saw the same car last night and on monday night also...it was a yellow gallardo with a loud exhaust..this car has registration no 1

@scooby the t series guy never has owned a yellow gallardo in the past...he drives an gallardo spyder in orange these days and has owned a red murc barchetta in the past
He bought a yellow gallardo and then within 6 months exchanged/upgraded it to the orange spyder.

Old 27th December 2006, 13:56   #43
Senior - BHPian

Dont know bout the Gallardo scooby but his Mucielago Barchetta was red

His earlier Ferraris were red and yellow a piece aka 355 and 360 Spider

@elf go to school
Old 28th December 2006, 00:55   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05
He bought a yellow gallardo and then within 6 months exchanged/upgraded it to the orange spyder.
I doubt about the yellow Gallardo. I've never seen it. According to my knowledge his line of exotics were red Ferrari 355, yellow Ferrari 360, red Lamborghini Murcielago and now the orange Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder.
Old 28th December 2006, 01:48   #45
BHPian

Iraghava what is going on about the bordeaux Bugatti in in Mumbai?hoax or reality?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks