Team-BHP - Pic : Yellow Murcielago LP640 in Delhi!! EDIT: Now in Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pic : Yellow Murcielago LP640 in Delhi!! EDIT: Now in Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/19883-pic-yellow-murcielago-lp640-delhi-edit-now-pune.html)

yes thats right i just spotted a brand new yellow lp640 outside khan mkt...it had temp no. plates....clicked one picture though its blurry coz i was driving and he was in a hurry lol!!! BUT i have a 4 minute long video of him ripping the car!! don't know how to post the video as its very long...the car blew my mind i mean you have to see it to believe it! The guy driving it was weaving in and out of traffic like crazy!!

Well here's a nice Christmas treat for you kids from Uncle Ishan!! A brand-new Yellow Murcielago LP640 ready for delivery at the authorised dealer.

Sorry couldn't get a better pic since by the time I made a U-turn it had been parked inside & hidden. Other cars standing there were two brand new Continental Flying Spur's!

Great work!!:Cheering: Well its clear the pic is not of a great quality.... BUT i dunno why, the Murcielago is looking really striking... Maybe because of the dull broodish darkish background contrasting with the spanking YELLOW of the beast!!

real nice ishan.
the beast looks awesome. where is this dealership, btw?
didnt get to go inside?

The dealership is located at the Hotel Ashoka, Chanakyapuri. Couldn't go inside since I was in a hurry to reach somewhere.

Gorgeous...shame that it'll never be driven the way it should be, in Delhi atleast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 343141)
Gorgeous...shame that it'll never be driven the way it should be, in Delhi atleast.

Agreed but not much we can do about it. And anyways all said & done Delhi is still the best city to drive a supercar in in the whole of India.

great going ishan bhai ,even i was in chanakya puri today and when i was coming back saw the two bentleys you are talking about in the showroom but the lambo was not there at that time.

p.s- off topic, today was my lucky day,finally spotted some moded civics three to be exact, saw a hummer, three bentleys,audi tt roadster and few more beauties (bmz`s,new merc s class and cls etc). sorry no pics (my phone camera sucks and they were just `blink and you miss` spottings )

yesterday i also saw the same lp640 opposite khan mkt...got 1 pic though its not very blury. I then followed the beast and took a nice 4 min video too hehehe....it was really being ripped in traffic as much as it could be!!! don't know how to post the video because its too long but here is the pic nonetheless!

Its going to Pune !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 343234)
Its going to Pune !!

What???? So its true! I had heard about it. Good to know its coming here finally! Absolutely brilliant! It was supoosed to come in Jan, but I think somebody managed an early delivery!

Wow.. so its finally here.. where is he gonna drive in Pune??

we are definately now officially not poor. india is a rich country with too much money in the ground. now wherez that shovel i say ! *** man crazy car. loved it since day one.

Guys i was n delhi last month and every morning there was a yello lambo convertible revving past GK-1 main road (B Block) at around 10ish. Got a passing glimpse a couple of times but it was too fast for me to react and whip my camera out for a pic. Between the time I heard it take off from the traffic lights and the time I ran tho the balcony to get a glimpse of it, it, most of the times has whizzed past already. But what a sound. VVVVVVOOOOMMMM!!
and ur right IRaghava, Delhi is probably the only big city where one can drive a super car with some gusto...Bombay, definately a no no.

LP640 comin to Pune ?????? :Shockked:

Thats a great news but where the heck is he gonna drive that beast ?? Sinhgad road ?? :-P

PS i am guessing who is the lucky guy .. the one with Yellow hummer or the one with the baby lambo, because i heard about both of them ordering some new exotic

& btw, thanks to Uncle iraghava for the Christmas present !!

PPS: read torque's post above... dang..... thats a news to me...