Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2009, 20:17   #2611
Senior - BHPian

Honda beat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
commeon hunt and find it , put it in commercial vehicle thread.

Btw , where are you put up in cochin ?
Yep, will do. I stay at Vyttilla.

Btw, spotted this (Beat up! ) Honda beat being towed along the highway last weekend. It was being taken to mustang motors.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-210920091314.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-210920091315.jpg  

Old 23rd September 2009, 20:17   #2612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Guys, can we please stop posting 7's and s classes on this thread? Might as well start posting fabias here too. they are less common.

Btw, the black van is a chevy/dodge. Its lying near the gold souk complex i believe. Foby, didn't you spot the huge Mack truck in the adjacent garage?
MACK TRUCK?????

what is a mack truck doing in india?? and of all places kerala?? i truly underestimated my homelands,err.. exotic collection!! first the smart car came as a surprise to me and now the mack truck!!
how on earth did the owner manage an RHD conversion??????

SOMEONE PLEASE GO TAKE SOME DECENT PICTURES!!

oh, and that van came as a surprise aswell..
Old 23rd September 2009, 20:18   #2613
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, can we please stop posting 7's and s classes on this thread? Might as well start posting fabias here too. they are less common.

Quote:
Btw, the black van is a chevy/dodge. Its lying near the gold souk complex i believe. Foby, didn't you spot the huge Mack truck in the adjacent garage?
Is it a Suburban ?
Old 23rd September 2009, 20:22   #2614
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yep, will do. I stay at Vyttilla.

Btw, spotted this (Beat up! ) Honda beat being towed along the highway last weekend. It was being taken to mustang motors.
this red car was in a work shop in palarivatoom pipe line junction , the old stwo seater stuff , I have posted the snaps before.

But i was not aware about the make and the model , I know that its waiting to get in to roads
Old 23rd September 2009, 20:24   #2615
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
this red car was in a work shop in palarivatoom pipe line junction , the old stwo seater stuff , I have posted the snaps before.

But i was not aware about the make and the model , I know that its waiting to get in to roads

The red car @ palarivattom jn was an old honda CRX. This is the beat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
MACK TRUCK?????

what is a mack truck doing in india?? and of all places kerala?? i truly underestimated my homelands,err.. exotic collection!! first the smart car came as a surprise to me and now the mack truck!!

the mack truck is still LHD, The regn was from the late 60's if i remember correctly.

Last edited by Samurai : 25th September 2009 at 23:57. Reason: back-to-back post
Old 23rd September 2009, 20:27   #2616
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The red car @ palarivattom jn was an old honda CRX. This is the beat!
is this TN - 38 registered with huge exhausts , then that is the red one , or that is some thing else .

Gotta go now , catch u later mate !
Old 23rd September 2009, 21:43   #2617
BHPian

@foby - The Smart is a nice catch... there's something special about it.
Old 23rd September 2009, 22:11   #2618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post

Is it a Suburban ?
its not a suburban. this is what a suburban looks like.

the second pic of the white van, i think is the one spotted. it is a chevy g series van, if i am right.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-500502766_1_b.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-14774267_1.jpg  

Old 24th September 2009, 08:47   #2619

Quote:
Spotted near vyttila junction , can any one identify which one is this ?

Its for the first time am seeing this kinda vehicle in kerala
possibly a dodge ram b250??
Old 24th September 2009, 11:46   #2620
alF
BHPian

Is that the truck ,used in 2hariharnagar movie?.looks very similar.The honda Beat belongs to software group in cochin, it was yellow color when initially bought about like 8 years back, they repainted it to red...there is another hummer at chiryath showroom.did anybody spot it?.
Old 24th September 2009, 12:28   #2621
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alF View Post
Is that the truck ,used in 2hariharnagar movie?.looks very similar.The honda Beat belongs to software group in cochin, it was yellow color when initially bought about like 8 years back, they repainted it to red...there is another hummer at chiryath showroom.did anybody spot it?.
I had seen the hummer , it was sticked with a poster NOT FOR SALE on the wind screen .

I also heard that Mr.Kella is gonna sell his hummer , its just a possibility that the hummer can be of Mr. Kellas

Saw the yellow FJ cruiser ripping through the sea port air port road.
Old 24th September 2009, 15:56   #2622
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
MACK TRUCK?????

Quote:
the mack truck is still LHD, The regn was from the late 60's if i remember correctly.

This MACK truck was imported during the construction of Idukki Dam to transport some serious heavy machineries. I've seen the same once from Calicut atleast 4-5 years back when it carried a heavy transformer to the a new sub-station. Due to my interest in super heavy truck I was near it atleast for 2-3hours until it parked near the sub station site. But I didn't had the cam-phone then.

KSEB also had imported few Internation Scout 4x4 Jeeps for the same construction & one of them was there for sale with a elderly man at Angamalli-Petta from whom I bought my Merc 115 Compact. Due to my interest he also offered the Scout for me at a good price, but that time my pocket was empty after buying the Compact. But later when I enquired it, I was able to know that it was sold. Recently I also heard that the guy who bought it has restored it.

Quote:
I had seen the hummer , it was sticked with a poster NOT FOR SALE on the wind screen .

I also heard that Mr.Kella is gonna sell his hummer , its just a possibility that the hummer can be of Mr. Kellas

Saw the yellow FJ cruiser ripping through the sea port air port road.
Foby, I was in Cochin last night & saw the yellow FJ & have snapped it as well, will post the photos at evening.

I was told that Mr.Kella exchanged his H3 with the RR-Sport from Chavakkad & the owner of Sport bought Kella's H3. Anyway he is going for a new RR Sport (hopfully Silver) & for time being he is using H3.
Old 24th September 2009, 23:47   #2623
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Foby, I was in Cochin last night & saw the yellow FJ & have snapped it as well, will post the photos at evening.
Here is the photos of the yellow FJ I spotted last night near Maharaja's! This one is also on Carnet & had middle east plate, I guess it was Qatar!

Today I was told that another white H2 is being landed at Valancheri (Malapuram) on Carnet!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_3236.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_3240.jpg  

Old 25th September 2009, 07:27   #2624
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Here is the photos of the yellow FJ I spotted last night near Maharaja's! This one is also on Carnet & had middle east plate, I guess it was Qatar!

Today I was told that another white H2 is being landed at Valancheri (Malapuram) on Carnet!
Yeah , hannie spotted the same in MG road yesterday.

Have any one seen the big truck in the telk angamaly , it is also written KSEB , it also have got a hell lot of wheels.

The orange painted international scout used to be at petrol pump in Kakkanad sea port air port road bye pass
Old 25th September 2009, 14:21   #2625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Saw a dark grey Cayenne (MH regd) at Statue, Trivandrum this evening. Does it belong to someone in Trivandrum?
I've been frequently spotting the same 8282 for more than one month now, usually near Ambalamukku area

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks