Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2009, 21:16   #3346
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a black Hummer and also a black Land Cruiser today in Trivandrum, both bearing Dubai plates. Sorry no pix.
Old 30th December 2009, 22:24   #3347
BHPian

My first contribution to this thread. A Black Hummer H3.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dscf5471.jpg  

Old 30th December 2009, 23:34   #3348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prmd_cochin View Post
My first contribution to this thread. A Black Hummer H3.
This must be Kella's Hummer; or has he sold the car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmdas View Post
Spotted a black Hummer and also a black Land Cruiser today in Trivandrum, both bearing Dubai plates. Sorry no pix.
Pics of both the cars are posted in this thread.

Last edited by v12 : 31st December 2009 at 20:09.
Old 31st December 2009, 00:03   #3349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
This must be Kella's Hummer; or has he sold the car?
I have seen the H3 when i visited a renowned used car dealer/importer. Then it was on sale post ownership of the Kelco guy(hani i take your word, hence group name). But later when kelco's garage was featured in a tv show, this H3 was there. Don't know if he got back the vehicle or the video was covered before the sale.

OT- Brother, please make use of the 'Multiquote' option to quote multiple replys. Or you will end up with a infraction like in my case. Cheers.
Old 31st December 2009, 23:05   #3350
Senior - BHPian

Spotted an other brand new Silver color ML320cdi at thrissur today , So I spotted 2 brand new ML320cdi with for regestration number plates at thrissur with in a span of 2 days.
Old 1st January 2010, 00:00   #3351
BHPian

Spotted a TN-**-**-99 Reg Porsche Cayenne Black at palakkad yesterday. It looked awesome. Any one else spotted it?
Old 1st January 2010, 00:01   #3352
Senior - BHPian

@foby&rihan - Looks like Santa came from Germany this year.

Wish all fellow bhpians a Happy Newyear. May lord bless us with a more fruitful,more productive,more creative and ofcourse more automotive year. God bless !!

Last edited by Scorcher : 1st January 2010 at 00:03.
Old 1st January 2010, 00:07   #3353
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
@foby&rihan - Looks like Santa came from Germany this year.

Wish all fellow bhpians a Happy Newyear. May lord bless us with a more fruitful,more productive,more creative and ofcourse more automotive year. God bless !!
Happy new year to all , Also spotted a black/dark blue X3 TN- 01 - XX - 1 at thrissur , I have seen this Vehicle multiple time frequentely at Avenue road thrissur.
Old 1st January 2010, 11:54   #3354
Senior - BHPian

Wish all fellow BHPians a very happy, prosperous & motoring year 2010! New year comes with lot of news from state's auto world.

First VW Toureg has hit Calicut & had a test drive 2 days back. Will put the photos soon as my card reader is missing.

Second new Land Cruiser has also been delivered couple of days back, it's the first one to be delivered through Calicut dealer Amana Toyota.

The first A6 in the city going to reach here with 4 days. Its white & is booked by one of very best friend Humayoon Kalliyath who is the Director of Kairali TMT steels.
Old 1st January 2010, 15:00   #3355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Wish all fellow BHPians a very happy, prosperous & motoring year 2010! New year comes with lot of news from state's auto world.

First VW Toureg has hit Calicut & had a test drive 2 days back. Will put the photos soon as my card reader is missing.

Second new Land Cruiser has also been delivered couple of days back, it's the first one to be delivered through Calicut dealer Amana Toyota.

The first A6 in the city going to reach here with 4 days. Its white & is booked by one of very best friend Humayoon Kalliyath who is the Director of Kairali TMT steels.
Which color is the TLC and any clue of the owner ? Because, i heard the third ranking regional newspaper guys who having a Skoda Laura Vrs in tvm(where they live). Is making a big leap to a TLC and is registering in North Kerala.

Has any beemers made it into the kalliyath garage ?
Old 1st January 2010, 15:40   #3356
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Which color is the TLC and any clue of the owner ? Because, i heard the third ranking regional newspaper guys who having a Skoda Laura Vrs in tvm(where they live). Is making a big leap to a TLC and is registering in North Kerala.

Has any beemers made it into the kalliyath garage ?
TLC is white & is bought by a business family who are into heavy industrial construction work & auto dealerships in Calicut; Hyundai, Tata CV, Yamaha, Suzuki, etc. They have a S-class too. They used to travel a lot as almost all their construction site are in very far from Kerala. Once when I went to Rajasree, thier S-class was there & the service manager told me that they are just back after a long trip, i.e., from Gujarat-Pak border where they had a site. Now thier S has done near a lakh km & they are planning to upgrade it with facelifted S.

So far no BMW entered to Kalliyath family & I think there is very least chance for beemer in their garage. They had some pretty bad experiance with beemer at South Africa, hence not interested. But my friend had an idea for 5-series, but his dad stopped him!

Last edited by hanmust : 1st January 2010 at 15:42.
Old 1st January 2010, 16:10   #3357
Senior - BHPian

Whoa ! A lakh kms ! That has to be one of the highest odo reading in a S. Is it W221 or 220? When is the facelifted version coming ? Does it get the hyped dual vision screen ? And any new engine options ? As the E is 350cdi(still gets a 3.0L engine). So the new S deserves better or same line.

That is sad, i thought they alredy must have bought a beemer since you showed me the pic of the 320d at his home for td.

Btw, any pics of Kajah's Quattroporte ? I even tried when i went to Chavakkad. But hard luck !
Old 1st January 2010, 17:54   #3358
BHPian

Quote:

Btw, any pics of Kajah's Quattroporte ? I even tried when i went to Chavakkad. But hard luck !
My brother spotted the quattroporte about 8 days back in ernakulam. He couldnt snap it as he was driving
Old 1st January 2010, 19:27   #3359
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Whoa ! A lakh kms ! That has to be one of the highest odo reading in a S. Is it W221 or 220? When is the facelifted version coming ? Does it get the hyped dual vision screen ? And any new engine options ? As the E is 350cdi(still gets a 3.0L engine). So the new S deserves better or same line.

That is sad, i thought they alredy must have bought a beemer since you showed me the pic of the 320d at his home for td.

It's W221. One lakh on S-class is not a new story in Kerala. KRS's W220 clocked 1.25 when it was sold then, their W221 already done 65K. My another friend's S has covered 60k even when his Cayenne, 730Ld, 530d & Pajero were running. There is many more examples. I think it's only in Kerala these bigger luxury cars are driven long, inter state, etc. In other states it run inside the city & very rarely out of the city to nearest holiday spots or farm houses.

320d test car was long back & it was during that time they had some bad experiance from their South African car. Even before they bought their S-class they had a look at 7, but they didn't like it, especially comfort & easy to use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihan01234 View Post
My brother spotted the quattroporte about 8 days back in ernakulam. He couldnt snap it as he was driving
You are right Quattropotte is mostly in Cochin when its in Kerala & otherwise as usual they will be driving on their long journeys to thirunalvelli, belgaum, kolaphur or even Mumbai.! But I've seen it in thier Chavakkad house just after it's arrival, but since I was driving & hurry to reach Cochin I didn't stop to snap it!
Old 1st January 2010, 20:51   #3360
1001bhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihan01234 View Post
Spotted a TN-**-**-99 Reg Porsche Cayenne Black at palakkad yesterday. It looked awesome. Any one else spotted it?
Had spotted this car a few weeks back in calicut.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks