Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2010, 10:09   #3376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The PM's 7-series fleet has bullet proof 745's, not 760's.

Thanks for the info buddy. I thought, as i have seen PM's 7 in Delhi(the bangle one) and it was a 760, or so was it badged. Also read in some article that he is among world leaders who use 760's. Hence, thought this one also will be same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
Are there any Rolls in kerala?
Down in T'puram we get a lot less exotics ,with people buyin the conventional luxomobiles.
HECK!!!
We are the only city to have a ferrari taxi
You sound thoroughly misguided brother, to begin with. We dont have a Ferrari 550 taxi, the car was just imported under EPCG scheme by a Home appliance/Hotel giant from Bengaluru. It was registered as a cab to skip the heavy taxes. But, later the car was got in custody by the customs dept. The owner paid the fine/duties and released the car which is now calmly resting in its bengaluru home.

About Rolls Royce's, None in trivandrum, but afaik 2 are in the state. Both are old models with some well known collectors from Guruvayoor and Ernakulam. But as per infos available, a new Rolls Royce Ghost(code name : RR 4) is about to hit Thrissur soon. Cheers ! Welcome to T-Bhp.

Last edited by Scorcher : 3rd January 2010 at 10:17. Reason: Correction.
Old 3rd January 2010, 14:04   #3377
Team-BHP Support

In Delhi, the PM uses the Bangled BMW. The older gen ones are used for out of station and are deployed as and where required
Old 4th January 2010, 11:54   #3378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
We dont have a Ferrari 550 taxi, the car was just imported under EPCG scheme by a Home appliance/Hotel giant from Bengaluru. .
I dont know who you are referring to , but the Ferrari 550 was brought down by RC and he is/was famous for his telecom company.

And the Bentley in Trissur is confirmed to be on the roads by first quarter of 2010.

And spotted (again) the black H3 of which the photos are posted already in this thread.
Old 4th January 2010, 13:23   #3379
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
I dont know who you are referring to , but the Ferrari 550 was brought down by RC and he is/was famous for his telecom company.

And the Bentley in Trissur is confirmed to be on the roads by first quarter of 2010.

And spotted (again) the black H3 of which the photos are posted already in this thread.
I think its the BPL guy !
Old 4th January 2010, 19:43   #3380
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Haha..Convertible M3 was my last pic post for 09[Bangalore thread though].
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
This is the same M3 in B'lore. It was sold to B'lore.
The M3 must have been sold to B'lore but i think the one Unknownsatan posted was a different one. And incidently, i got a pic of that M3 being delivered to the owner. Notice the rims. The one in Kerala had Graphite finish rims and this one have the 19' Multispoke ones.

Mods - Making back to back posting since no one posted in longtime. Sorry, but I'm really phobic of getting another Infraction.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-m3.jpg  

Last edited by Scorcher : 4th January 2010 at 19:45.
Old 4th January 2010, 23:04   #3381
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
He was talking about the same guy. BPL guy aka RC
Old 4th January 2010, 23:12   #3382
Senior - BHPian

The hummer(Bought by the Chemmanur) which was on carnet has been taken back , he will be bringing a Cadillac in near future , If from very very reliable source.

Hannie get your cameras ready, he will be bringing it to Calicut and not to his house at thrissur.
Old 5th January 2010, 00:24   #3383
BHPian

Quote:
Firstly, Congrats on such a Great Achievement with this thread. Long way to go, Both this thread n 'Gods own Country'

btw, Hani, What you meant there ? Dont they have Basement Parking Lots in London ?

Are you sure its a Alphard ? It looks like a Grand Hiace to me.

This pic shows the some part of the regn. if you could make out which country it was. He also had a SL and a H2 sometime back.
Dont know how I missed this (Post#2987).I know the family and I know that they can afford a FS in UK, but I doubt that the car in the picture is his.

Because:- The number plates are personalised and I dont think the guy in questions name is TIM for him to buy that plate by paying more than 15000 GBP.

And no , he couldnt have bought the car with that plate , because personalised plates are in the name of the guy who bought the number and can keep it on any car he buys.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bgt.jpg  

Last edited by artofzen : 5th January 2010 at 00:28.
Old 5th January 2010, 00:45   #3384
Senior - BHPian

@artofzen- I was so told by a mutual friend. Eventhough iam very good friends with the guy personally and we even met few days before. I really did'nt bother to confirm. My Bad. Will do that and revert. Also seen pics of a SL 500 and a H2.

EDIT- Just saw, The same pic is also in his orkut album which features his cars.

Last edited by Scorcher : 5th January 2010 at 00:55.
Old 5th January 2010, 00:57   #3385
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
Are there any Rolls in kerala?
Down in T'puram we get a lot less exotics ,with people buyin the conventional luxomobiles.
HECK!!!
We are the only city to have a ferrari taxi

The picture of the old green Rollce Royce is there in the same thread , actually that belong to the Kajahas from Guruvayoor(they just bought a Maseratti recentely)

I am not sure about the Rollce royce in Ernakulam.

Kerala still does not have a brand new Rollce Royce , but will are expecting one before June of this year
Old 5th January 2010, 01:45   #3386
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
In Delhi, the PM uses the Bangled BMW. The older gen ones are used for out of station and are deployed as and where required
weren't Pre Bangled BMWs 728-6cyl, 740i - V8s and 750i V12s.
Old 5th January 2010, 19:36   #3387
Senior - BHPian

Some more pics of my friends ex-R1 left with me. Enjoy. Cheers !

@mods- No issue on showing the license plates, posting with permission.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-r1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-r1-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-r1-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-r1-4.jpg  

Old 5th January 2010, 21:26   #3388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
weren't Pre Bangled BMWs 728-6cyl, 740i - V8s and 750i V12s.
i thought the 750i had a V8. am i wrong or was it a typo error by you sir??
Old 5th January 2010, 21:42   #3389
BHPian

Some Pics of an Audi Passsing by
Old 5th January 2010, 22:23   #3390
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
You sound thoroughly misguided brother, to begin with. We dont have a Ferrari 550 taxi, the car was just imported under EPCG scheme by a Home appliance/Hotel giant from Bengaluru. It was registered as a cab to skip the heavy taxes. But, later the car was got in custody by the customs dept. The owner paid the fine/duties and released the car which is now calmly resting in its bengaluru home.

About Rolls Royce's, None in trivandrum, but afaik 2 are in the state. Both are old models with some well known collectors from Guruvayoor and Ernakulam. But as per infos available, a new Rolls Royce Ghost(code name : RR 4) is about to hit Thrissur soon. Cheers ! Welcome to T-Bhp.
Thanks for Welcomin'

Regarding the ferrari ,i knew the background story.my friend(whose as car crazy as me)'s father is the friend of the hotel owner.

But it had yellow taxi plates(u can't argue with that!!!),which is a rare sight,let alone india, in the world itself.yes i heard about the thrissur rolls story.

Is their any A8 regd. in t'puram??.Am not love with that car,but my friend is dying to know(he said he saw one.)
Well pleasure to meet a T BHPian from my home town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
The picture of the old green Rollce Royce is there in the same thread , actually that belong to the Kajahas from Guruvayoor(they just bought a Maseratti recentely)

I am not sure about the Rollce royce in Ernakulam.

Kerala still does not have a brand new Rollce Royce , but will are expecting one before June of this year

Well can't wait to see it in flesh.my dream car;the one which changed my dreams from a upper middle class one to stratospheric high class ones.

O.T.Heard there are some conditions to follow before buying a rolls(like minimum income or list of former vehicles?)was it in the old dayz or are they still followed.
Correct me if i am ignorant.(Well i do see them in hip hop albums)
drives the nuts out of me.

Last edited by Zappo : 6th January 2010 at 01:13. Reason: As suggested earlier also can you please stop making these back to back posts? Use the Multiquote option to respond to mutiple posts at one go.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks