Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2010, 19:34   #3586
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticeyes View Post
guys, i was blinking near the window as soon as i woke up and suddenly my eyes got stuck on a blue sleek car which sped by. After I came to sense, i realized that it was the Mazda RX-8. anyone else in TVM spotted it?
I also saw a Blue sportscar (read coupe) @ Pattom, TVM. It was far away from me so I couldn't identify the model. From what I saw, it had a rear spoiler and it was TN regd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunkb View Post
The house of the above mentioned jeweler is very close to mine.
Have seen a v10 toureg , TLC v8 , GL420Cdi etc around.
Sorry buddy, its not that jeweller.This is another TVM based jeweller.

Last edited by v12 : 21st January 2010 at 10:56.
Old 20th January 2010, 19:40   #3587
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a white fiat500 with KL-41 plates, does it belong to the NEST group?
Old 21st January 2010, 00:57   #3588
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Vishnu, I got the Jwellers, their S is Carneal red, right? Do they still have it?

The black particle is the dust of brake pad wearing on hard brakings, that show that they not only went long, but also had some real hard brakings may be due to high speed.
Yup, Exactly. And his S is the first of W221 in trivandrum. Sports same signature number as the jeweller who have the white carrera.

I saw the S approximately 2 months ago when it ferried Asin to inaugrate his new showroom and few days post that too in nights(This particular S is mostly nocturnal, as its owner prefers the TLCP in rush hours). Don't know very recent status.

Thanks for the info on 7.

OT- Hanmust.com, great job !! You deserve a pat on the shoulder for sheer quality and detail. And the best part, the site does'nt even remotely gives a sense of your Merc affair
Old 21st January 2010, 01:21   #3589
BHPian

Quote:
Vishnu, I got the Jwellers, their S is Carneal red, right? Do they still have it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Yup, Exactly. And his S is the first of W221 in trivandrum. Sports same signature number as the jeweller who have the white carrera.

I saw the S approximately 2 months ago when it ferried Asin to inaugrate his new showroom and few days post that too in nights(This particular S is mostly nocturnal, as its owner prefers the TLCP in rush hours). Don't know very recent status.

they don't use the S much,its always kept fully covered in their garage

I had spotted it only twice on road,that too early morning around 6-7

A pic of the same S zooming past,taken during a morning walk few months back

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-s-bima.jpg

I also spotted the TLC at same place scorcher took pics,managed to take two pics ,by that time owner came in

posting here,but pics are almost same as posted earlier

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-tlc.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-tlc1.jpg
Old 21st January 2010, 09:08   #3590
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OT- Hanmust.com, great job !! You deserve a pat on the shoulder for sheer quality and detail. And the best part, the site does'nt even remotely gives a sense of your Merc affair
Thank you dude! After the blog not only for me, its for all my friends like you! So no partiality, more over even though I'm a Merc man, I do love all the autos no matter which brand & how many wheels or whether its on land, water or air. So you can expect everything it it!
Old 21st January 2010, 18:58   #3591
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post

Attachment 270205

I also spotted the TLC at same place scorcher took pics,managed to take two pics ,by that time owner came in

posting here,but pics are almost same as posted earlier

Attachment 270206

Attachment 270207
That was close bro, . I was in a tremendous emergency but just could'nt resist pulling up and snapping it. So did you get to talk with the owner ?

Quote:
Thank you dude! After the blog not only for me, its for all my friends like you! So no partiality, more over even though I'm a Merc man, I do love all the autos no matter which brand & how many wheels or whether its on land, water or air. So you can expect everything it it!
We share same DNG(Deoxyribo Neuclic Gasoline, a petroldheads DNA) .
So, has the Beetle of your friend hit calicut ? Cant wait for the review !

A fellow Bhpians uncles 7er. Spotted when i was exiting 'Mascot'. I Apologize for pathetic pic quality as my phone has drowned and went for a replacement !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0479.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0474.jpg  

Old 21st January 2010, 19:08   #3592
BHPian

Isnt that the 7 belonging to Hospital group from Calicut/Tirur?. I guess several TVM-Bhpians got a ripping ride in this particular car.
Old 21st January 2010, 19:13   #3593
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

We share same DNG(Deoxyribo Neuclic Gasoline, a petroldheads DNA) .
So, has the Beetle of your friend hit calicut ? Cant wait for the review !

A fellow Bhpians uncles 7er. Spotted when i was exiting 'Mascot'. I Apologize for pathetic pic quality as my phone has drowned and went for a replacement !
DNG-thats a good one!

You were very accurate, the first new Beetle reached Caliucut y'day. It'snow on display at VW-calicut showroom. As mentioned earlier its booked by our very close family friend. Infact uncle first choosed red colour, then he changed his mind for yellow both of his sons pressured, but due to heavy demand for the bug all over the country they had very limited oppertunity for colour choice. So the first car came is this green, since he was the first booking at the showroom they wished him to buy it hence he went & checked the car & since he liked the colour he decided to go for it. He is waiting for insuarance & other formalities, may be he'll take the car tommorrow or so! But his elder son & my close buddy Humayon is out of station he may wait for him to reach back, but Humayon told not to wait for him.

Anyway a detailed review could be expected soon.

More over there is one more new 730Ld in Calicut, unfortunetly that too is a white one! . It's bought by the owners of the S-class which covered almost 1 lakh km. They took the S to Rajastan were they have a construction site. They have also bought a new TLC.
Old 21st January 2010, 19:32   #3594
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
Isnt that the 7 belonging to Hospital group from Calicut/Tirur?. I guess several TVM-Bhpians got a ripping ride in this particular car.
Yes, it belongs to Tirur and is the first 7 to be sold by BMW Kochi. The tvm-bhpians got rides because, as i said it belongs to a bhpians uncle.

Quote:
DNG-thats a good one!

You were very accurate, the first new Beetle reached Caliucut y'day. It'snow on display at VW-calicut showroom. As mentioned earlier its booked by our very close family friend. Infact uncle first choosed red colour, then he changed his mind for yellow both of his sons pressured, but due to heavy demand for the bug all over the country they had very limited oppertunity for colour choice. So the first car came is this green, since he was the first booking at the showroom they wished him to buy it hence he went & checked the car & since he liked the colour he decided to go for it. He is waiting for insuarance & other formalities, may be he'll take the car tommorrow or so! But his elder son & my close buddy Humayon is out of station he may wait for him to reach back, but Humayon told not to wait for him.

More over there is one more new 730Ld in Calicut, unfortunetly that too is a white one! . It's bought by the owners of the S-class which covered almost 1 lakh km. They took the S to Rajastan were they have a construction site. They have also bought a new TLC.
Whoa ! Even i did'nt know i would be so 'Spot On'. But what let me down is the color. If it the Light Greenmettalic one as the one in GVR. I saw it and hated the color. Red or Yellow would have been fine.

I think majority of Beemers in KL are Alpine White. Can't complain, the beemers are real lookers in that color and highlights every curve and detail. But in tvm, things are quite different. other than the Builders 7 and few 3's, majority of beemers are Monaco Blue
Old 21st January 2010, 19:42   #3595
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Sorry buddy, its not that jeweller.This is another TVM based jeweller.
Oops wrong person. My bad.
Old 21st January 2010, 19:51   #3596
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
DNG-thats a good one!

Sorry forgot to attach the photos.

There was a Touraeg too at the showroom, the same one I put as nite shot earlier.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00214.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00215.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00209.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00212.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00210.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00208.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00207.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00217.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00216.jpg  

Old 21st January 2010, 19:55   #3597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry forgot to attach the photos.

There was a Touraeg too at the showroom, the same one I put as nite shot earlier.
Okay, so pics make it look better to me. So have the T-V6 got any takers ?

OT- Looks like i recogonize the guy in Grey Shirt !
Old 21st January 2010, 20:19   #3598
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Okay, so pics make it look better to me. So have the T-V6 got any takers ?

OT- Looks like i recogonize the guy in Grey Shirt !
It's already bought, waiting for regn & the taker is travelling.

You might know him as you mentioned about him several times in the thread.

Is that 730Ld you posted 9000 regn no? Isn't from Tirur?
Old 21st January 2010, 20:22   #3599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It's already bought, waiting for regn & the taker is travelling.

You might know him as you mentioned about him several times in the thread.

Is that 730Ld you posted 9000 regn no? Isn't from Tirur?
Yes, the Tirur car only, not 9000 but 900.
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:51   #3600
BHPian

He could have waited for yellow to arrive. Is this beetle being delivered to the same guy who owns Porsche Cayenne?

@Hanmust Did u changed the color of your G-Wagon to matt black? I saw 1 G-Wagon in black at kallai road few days back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks