Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2007, 10:57   #406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
hani, nash,a yellow hummer is in calicut,h3, shabeer[naslys friend] got it, it's got dubai registration , went and saw it cause nasly had called me, its got awesome 22inch chrome wheels,deadly road presence,back seat is too low and cramped, otherwise amazing vehicle, couldnt take snaps, cause was at night so mobile camera wouldnt do justice, hani, if you could get snaps pls do put it in here ok?
Yup Dude...Nasli had a talk with me too...& saw it on the beach road near Tagore Halll...I snapped & Nasli saw my flash & ranged...he said that Shabeer is going back..hence will have a look later...& I was with my family on Eid-purchase..Anyway here is the snap of the first H3 in Kerala...

Old 29th September 2007, 12:12   #407
BHPian

Hi Guys, Ive just heard some news about a bid for KL7 ** 1. One of my contacts was requested politely to withdraw from the bid as the EMKE group chairman wanted the number for his new car. Rumour has it that its a Phantom. And quite possibly the extended wheelbase version.
Old 30th September 2007, 23:33   #408
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Hi Guys, Ive just heard some news about a bid for KL7 ** 1. One of my contacts was requested politely to withdraw from the bid as the EMKE group chairman wanted the number for his new car. Rumour has it that its a Phantom. And quite possibly the extended wheelbase version.
no dude...i enquired, its not a phantom but a range rover
Old 1st October 2007, 17:23   #409
BHPian

Ok dude if you say so, but the EMKE group chairman's brother had called my colleague personally to request to withdraw from bidding and he mentioned its a Rolls Phantom. But I could be wrong dude. Lets just wait and watch.
Old 1st October 2007, 18:04   #410
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ok dude if you say so, but the EMKE group chairman's brother had called my colleague personally to request to withdraw from bidding and he mentioned its a Rolls Phantom. But I could be wrong dude. Lets just wait and watch.
A relaible person informed me...but I'm not ignoring the possibility of it to be a Phantom...
Old 1st October 2007, 19:45   #411

On Saturday evening when I landed in Kochi , I was amazed to see a VW Touareg V10Tdi drive past me near the Arrival section. It had a MP registration and due to sunset I was unable to discern the colour. Must be black to dark blue/grey.
Old 2nd October 2007, 11:40   #412
BHPian

Quote:
It happens.I got confused twice when someone said he is picking up a RR.I thought it was a Rolls Royce,but happened to be a Range Rover.

From what i heard the vehicle in question here is a Range Rover and he picked up the number for 2Lakhs.But I sincerely wish I am wrong and you are right ..a LWB will be.. slurp!!!

Last edited by artofzen : 2nd October 2007 at 11:43.
Old 2nd October 2007, 13:12   #413
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaldev View Post
On Saturday evening when I landed in Kochi , I was amazed to see a VW Touareg V10Tdi drive past me near the Arrival section. It had a MP registration and due to sunset I was unable to discern the colour. Must be black to dark blue/grey.

Dude...if its MP regn, then its a grey one fromThrissur...I've earlier posted the pic of the car in this same thread...
Old 2nd October 2007, 15:01   #414
Senior - BHPian

Super-star Mammotty getting into his new Q7...from the location of his new movie 'Nasarani'...foto contributed by good fren Sagar...hes a gr8 Mamuka fan...

Old 2nd October 2007, 20:09   #415
Senior - BHPian

Nice! I think mamooka is one of the few actors who are passionate about cars.Very few actually drive imported cars.
I've heard that Mohan Lal also has a few goodies in his garage.
Old 3rd October 2007, 01:50   #416
BHPian

Mamooty has quite a taste when it comes to cars.He upgrades cars pretty soon also these days....Normally stars are stuck with LC'S or lexuses; but this guy has disposed them long time back.
Old 3rd October 2007, 02:08   #417
Senior - BHPian

Thats a commendable thing..to keep updating cars,and it shows his class.
Is there any mallu actor who rides an SBK/any imported bike? The 'best' looking bike I've seen is the Bajaj eliminator,and the guy riding it was Boban Kunjacko
Old 3rd October 2007, 11:17   #418
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Thats a commendable thing..to keep updating cars,and it shows his class.
Is there any mallu actor who rides an SBK/any imported bike? The 'best' looking bike I've seen is the Bajaj eliminator,and the guy riding it was Boban Kunjacko

So far not heard of any stars using any SBK...in my opinion in Mal-movies stars only Mamuka is more passionate about imported as well as india cars & keep cahanging, he had a X5 replaced with a Range Rover and at last Q7..he also used an Accord replaced with a Tucsson & then a Laura (which met with acciddent) and again a Laura..

Mohanlal used TLCs but no more...he presently use a E-class...rest all stars stuck up with indian makes..only Privitiraj is having a Caravan build on a Tempo Traveller...he also use an Accord...

Earlier Jayaram also had a passion to use imports & had a Toyota Estima...but now he use an Endevour...most of the stars/actors uses Skoda Superb,Laura,Octavia, Toyota Inova & Mahindra Scorpio..
Old 3rd October 2007, 22:41   #419
Senior - BHPian

I like mamuka's style.He knows how to enjoy & respect cars. i remember reading an article about him long time ago, where he said that 'a vehicle is not just for transportation, its also to bond with and care for' ..

Would be surprised if Prithiviraj gets himself a decent bike..he'd look good on it.
Old 7th October 2007, 18:55   #420
BHPian

H3 wont be coming to give company to audi TT :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks