Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2010, 17:23   #5401
Senior - BHPian

Fellas the one which I got is Red and not orange , @ carheadbanger can you make sure that is it any apartment parking in Calicut ?
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-1.jpg  

Old 3rd November 2010, 19:26   #5402
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
JayD, i think its the official car of vice chancellor, norka-roots.
for your info,VICE-CHANCELLOR is not a Government official anywhere , but the highest academic post in any UNIVERSITY.this is VICE CHAIRMAN and this particular person is a famous NRI from Trichur district.
Old 3rd November 2010, 20:36   #5403
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Fellas the one which I got is Red and not orange , @ carheadbanger can you make sure that is it any apartment parking in Calicut ?

Yes, this must be it. It came to calicut chevrolet dealership for a checkup.
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:01   #5404
Senior - BHPian

Here are some pics of Trivandrum's very own Spyderman's Audi TT Roadster. Excuse the quality as I wasn't carrying my "better half" and was shot with mum's 2MP phone cam.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010447.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010448.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010445.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010449.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010451.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010454.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010446.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-03112010456.jpg

"Trivandrum got yet another BMW 5GranTurismo. Spotted it at Pattom with temp plates, Tvmites love the GT it seems, it's the 5th I guess!"

Last edited by Scorcher : 3rd November 2010 at 23:03.
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:36   #5405
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay99 View Post
for your info,VICE-CHANCELLOR is not a Government official anywhere , but the highest academic post in any UNIVERSITY.this is VICE CHAIRMAN and this particular person is a famous NRI from Trichur district.
Yes you are correct. Its Vice Chairman not Vice Chancellor. My bad .

its clearly written in luqman's last pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luqman View Post
Found in my photo collection..
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:37   #5406
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Govind I already got some snaps , please check your pm for ma e mail address

Let the photos talk that how heavily the show room will be loaded.
I have a soft-spot for Jaguars and land Rovers. Something about them that causes quite a stir inside me! Absolutely fantastic pictures there, Foby! Although I wonder why I don't see a Jaguar XJ anywhere? Hmmm..

Quote:
Now I didn't expect to see this when I clicked on the last page of this thread! That's a pretty nice Camaro, although I'm not too fond of that grille there. Love the 'Starsky & Hutch'(?) paint-theme! Nice car, still! Good catch!
Old 4th November 2010, 01:50   #5407
BHPian

Quote:
Wow!! camaro,nice find hope this is in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Here are some pics of Trivandrum's very own Spyderman's Audi TT Roadster. Excuse the quality as I wasn't carrying my "better half" and was shot with mum's 2MP phone cam.

"Trivandrum got yet another BMW 5GranTurismo. Spotted it at Pattom with temp plates, Tvmites love the GT it seems, it's the 5th I guess!"
good to see some more pics of TT,but you could have shot it better,i expect far more quality from a 2MP phone cam

I have spotted 3 different white 5GTs in tvm,so any idea which one is fourth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Likes? He loves convertibles. In fact, he moved a very genuine inquiry to purchase a E92 M3 convertible when it was launched but something or the other didn't fall into place. He happens to be a good friend of my dad and I have made my dad ask him repeatedly about the M and he never denies and say it's still on cards. Now that the TT has arrived, I doubt it taking a leave soon and the M making its entry anytime soon. He earlier had a Honda Prelude too.
AFAIK idea of M3 was dropped long time back,talked with owner of TT,he said his dream is to own far more better sports car (italian i must say) and he is actively pursuing for it to happen(already checked out few cars and settled with TT for now).Wish it happens soon.
Old 4th November 2010, 16:30   #5408
Senior - BHPian

Here is a short video of the TT Roadster. Again, excuse the quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
good to see some more pics of TT,but you could have shot it better,i expect far more quality from a 2MP phone cam
Tried the best possible angles but the lighting was pretty spoiling it. Pink and Yellow neons in the front and total darkness in the rear. Messed!

Quote:
I have spotted 3 different white 5GTs in tvm,so any idea which one is fourth?
I've seen 3 whites personally + one white spotted brand new by someone else and now this one.

Quote:
Wish it happens soon.
+1
Old 6th November 2010, 10:59   #5409
BHPian

Spotted this black X6 on PMG - Nalanda road
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-copy-photo0297.jpg  

Old 6th November 2010, 19:57   #5410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycelfjean View Post
Spotted this black X6 on PMG - Nalanda road
Its been a long time since i spotted this car,belongs to garage having black S320

Spotted a white Merc GL on thursday evening at LIC(Pattom), didn't get to see the car in full as i was driving on other side of road.
Old 6th November 2010, 22:00   #5411
Senior - BHPian

spotted prithviraj's red z4 five minutes back.. he had come in to check on the jag. apprently indrajit was earlier seen test driving the green jagxf.
Old 6th November 2010, 23:07   #5412
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
spotted prithviraj's red z4 five minutes back.. he had come in to check on the jag. apprently indrajit was earlier seen test driving the green jagxf.
Raju was contemplating on a RR sport sometime back. I think its time for him to see off the Q7 and go for a more youthful SUV, RR Sport or X6 likes to compliment his Z4 and the Nightrod of course. It'd be great to see Indran going for a XF but I doubt that materializing because I think he prefers to be a responsible family person than a high-flier like his younger brother. AFAIK Indran still uses a Scorpio.

I spotted a AW BMW 5GT with semi-govt. plates parked on roadside yesterday late night near Vazuthacaud enroute Jagathy nr. Doordarshan Kendra.

Last edited by Scorcher : 6th November 2010 at 23:08.
Old 7th November 2010, 10:22   #5413
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a white BMW 5GT in Trivandrum. Also spotted a black Toyota LC200 outside the Maruti showroom in Kochi, couple of Cayenne's in the Porsche showroom, a black VW Phaeton on the same road near the Nissan showroom and lots of Mercs and Bimmers both in Trivandrum and Kochi. Also spotted a red and a yellow VW Beetle back-to-back twice near the Nehru Stadium in Kochi. Sadly I don't have pics of any cars as I had a minor accident and my cam (which was in my hand to snap a handsome old-gen Land Rover in Courtalam) went kaput.

OT- I was in Kochi after some 6 years and was revisiting Trivandrum again within this year and I can see Kerala becoming more of a BMW country than the Merc country it used to be.
Old 7th November 2010, 22:06   #5414
Senior - BHPian

Spotted another Jag near Kalpetta on 4th November. PY registered. Could not make out the colour as it was dark and it passed me in a flash.
Old 7th November 2010, 22:25   #5415
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySky View Post
Spotted another Jag near Kalpetta on 4th November. PY registered. Could not make out the colour as it was dark and it passed me in a flash.
It could be the deep blue PY registered Jag XJ based in Chennai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks