Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2008, 12:06   #586
BANNED

why are these bikes comin in only in black i love the white and the red shades too. damn hot they look. black is too boring now.
Old 25th January 2008, 01:08   #587
Senior - BHPian

Some more pics:

730Ld (customer's car)..

CLS 350 (Customer's car)

1968 Mercedes 220D (W114 series), my car....one of the classics on display

More Pics of Boulvard....

Me after the ride...
Old 25th January 2008, 01:11   #588
Senior - BHPian

Damn! the Boulevard looks amazing! Nice pics,hanmust.
Old 27th January 2008, 09:12   #589
BHPian

Nice pix hani.
Will this one stay in kerala or will it go the Harely VROD route to "you know who"
Old 28th January 2008, 09:51   #590
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
Nice pix hani.
Will this one stay in kerala or will it go the Harely VROD route to "you know who"
thnx buddy...no so far no talk on that...it'll be here atleast for some time...
Old 28th January 2008, 10:22   #591
Senior - BHPian

Here is the first new C-class on the roads of God's own country...Its Daimler India's media test car & snooted it during my test...The new c-class launched last evening at Cochin....I'll post more snaps of the launch later...

C200 Kompressor

C-class Launch

S350 at LeMeridian

Q7

Also saw a silver A6, but as I was in traffic couldn't snap it
Old 28th January 2008, 12:58   #592
BHPian

The Q7 is 3.0TDi .. response is very neat and the car has pretty much everything one might need in terms of trim and well everything else hehe
Old 28th January 2008, 18:38   #593
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
The Q7 is 3.0TDi .. response is very neat and the car has pretty much everything one might need in terms of trim and well everything else hehe
But dude, its not the best trim in a Q7...the 'S-line' trim with its sporty 19" alloys only bring out the best out of the Q7....the Q7 coming to Calicut next week is S-line...

A white H3 is expected to Calicut very soon...I was informed that the car is ready at Delhi....waiting
Old 28th January 2008, 18:38   #594
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But dude, its not the best trim in a Q7...the 'S-line' trim with its sporty 19" alloys only bring out the best out of the Q7....the Q7 coming to Calicut next week is S-line...

A white H3 is expected to Calicut very soon...I was informed that the car is ready at Delhi....waiting for some paper works
Old 28th January 2008, 18:47   #595
BHPian

yea .. very well aware of that .. getting 18 inch Oz's soon and having the lower body trim painted black as well .. 19inchers would look nice but would demand usage of real low profile tires which wont be too happening because of lots of long distance traveling .. overall its a sweet ride .. pretty perfect for indian conditions ..

personally i feel that the hummers H2s and H3s are really just about the look .. period .. i have seen crashes involving these hummers and they get very badly damaged .. it is not half as sturdy as it appears to be .. wish some good old Nissan Patrols would be seen more around here !!
Old 28th January 2008, 18:55   #596
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
yea .. very well aware of that .. getting 18 inch Oz's soon and having the lower body trim painted black as well .. 19inchers would look nice but would demand usage of real low profile tires which wont be too happening because of lots of long distance traveling .. overall its a sweet ride .. pretty perfect for indian conditions ..

personally i feel that the hummers H2s and H3s are really just about the look .. period .. i have seen crashes involving these hummers and they get very badly damaged .. it is not half as sturdy as it appears to be .. wish some good old Nissan Patrols would be seen more around here !!

U may be right about the hard ride of the 19"...But wat I ment is the wheed design...there is better alloys even in the 18" too...anyway for me the above one look very odd for Q7...

I too have the same opinion regarding the Hummers...its only for massive presence...not a power horse neither safer...more over its very harsh in ride....but its always a good news for the enthusiast, especially in Kerala...to hear about arrival of new Hummers

Last edited by hanmust : 28th January 2008 at 18:56.
Old 28th January 2008, 19:41   #597
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Kerala has certainly many imports and these exotics are on the rise and thats good to know that these are in God's own Country...quite a feast for people there
Old 28th January 2008, 21:16   #598
Senior - BHPian

Ooohh Laa laaa!! Now those are pretty interesting rides!
Great job,hanmust!
Old 28th January 2008, 21:48   #599
BHPian

Quote:

I back you ASVIN.. I've seen picture of a Hummer involved in accident with a Ford F50 (I guess). The Hummer was all gone except for the rear part..while the Ford had only minimal damages for an accident of such scale . I believe H3 wont live up to the original Hummer,except for the looks.
Old 29th January 2008, 09:31   #600
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
You guys are getting your Q7 wheel sizes all wrong. Those plain jane telephone dial wheels on the black Q7 pictures above is the 19" pattern. There are 18",19",20" and even a 21" pattern for the Q7. The S-Line package comes with a 20" 5-spoke which is what I think Hanmust is referring to. The more common 5x2 spoke is available in 18" and 20". The Q7 has to have atleast 20" to look like an SUV or else it looks like a stationwagon. The best Q7s are the full on S-Line trim with the 21" multispoke wheels featuring the same pattern as the S8 and RS4.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks