Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2008, 00:37   #796
BHPian

well there is a couple who were around in Fort Cochin a few weeks ago in a green/dark blue Defender with a dalmatian in the back seat.
Old 26th February 2008, 20:48   #797
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmcree View Post
correction:
h2 hummer is a chevy suburban, h3 is on a chevy tacoma/colorado chasis.
The Trailblazer is on the GMT360 platform, which is larger than the GMT355 that the H3 and the GM mid (small?) trucks uses.
no offroad trails in littleindia, sugarland, tx. avg military humvees run 30k miles before major overhaul, its Ok with the USMilitary but not OK with civilians who pay their hard earned monies.
OK if you want to be specific-H2 is based on GMT 820(Tahoe/Yukon) while Suburban is a longer version -GMT830- all realted to GMT 800platforms of older Silverado pick up truck.
H3 to be more specific is GMT345 and based off 355( colorado)Trailblaze platform is related longer GMT 355 and was developed at the sametime.There is no Chevy Tacoma.
Sorry for going off the topic.No more post about this.
Old 27th February 2008, 02:48   #798
BHPian

A For Regn Hummer H3 In Black , Porche Cayanne S In Gunmetal Grey Parked at Chirayath Cars , Alongside a Diesel Prado , Landcruiser Kitted out to be LX470(It's a V8 Petrol Mind IT)
Old 27th February 2008, 12:21   #799
Senior - BHPian

the photos are send to me by my friend

the tatas displayed this car

Last edited by Technocrat : 27th February 2008 at 12:36. Reason: Consecutive posts Merged
foby.sebastian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2008, 13:26   #800
BANNED

Oh my!
Where in Kerala was the Indica Silhoutte displayed? Man! I want to see that thing in flesh.
Old 27th February 2008, 18:07   #801
Senior - BHPian

A hot day in Cochin

sorry net connection failed....
Last sunday I was at Cochin with my wife to take part in a family function...it was a nice day for me with a test-drive, some eye-cooling auto spottings & lot of delecious foods..

Saw this H3 for sale at Cheriayth...its the car recently landed at Pattambi (Kel...)...I wonder wat this guy is up to...he hardly used this H3 for a month same as the Silver R/Rover Vogue he sold last month...

As suggested by my close friend Rajesh (GM, Koyence Prestige)I just went to see the renovation taking place at Koyenco's BMW showroom...I was surprised, these Beemers at the back yard are all customer cars except the X3 which is a dsplay one...

This white 730Ld is for the builder from Cochin/TVM who was said to go for S500 by someone in this same thread..this is a magnificiant wheel design..

This black 730Ld is for a doctor based in Tirur having diagnostic centers in Calicut, Cochin & Malapuram...

This grey 525d is for a fellow-builder from Calicut, its after my suggession he went for the 5..

This 523i is one of the first white colour assembled by BMW India...right now white is not available other than this...

After meeting felloe-BHPians from Hotel Whyte Fort...I headed for the function...on the way, from Panambili Nagar, this S350 overtook me...this is the carneal red S in Cochin...I enjoy seeing these big cars on road than on parking..the way the flow through the road is amazing...

Saw this S320 CDI at Taj Malabar...its TN-38 regn (hope its Coimbatore)...also spotted 3-4 Landcruisers & a Prado at Customs office opp to Taj

While returning at Hotel Hilton I saw these three Audis on display...its a sales promotion camp by Jubilant (Audi's B'lore dealer)...

I met the sales manager Mr. Mohammed Sadat...he offered me a test-drive after hearing my part-time job of a test-driver...even though I was late & wanted to catch the train, I couldn't deny his offer...took the Q7 for a spin...

Its a well balanced nicely build SUV...powerful, stable, maneuverable & comfortable...i took it at through the port road which was vacant as it was Sunday...I could catch upto 60kph is that short run...I'm really impressed with the performance & liked it over X5…

even though its spacious & comfortable, the last row (3rd row) seats are really for kids…but the rear seats are like car, so its comfortable…It was a fully loaded version (Except S-line), like the rear camera, advanced key (Key less go), panoramic roof, etc…the suspension could be set in 5 ways, & if U set it to off-road mode, it’ll rise upto 18cm…as the mob battery went dry, I couldn’t take more snaps…

Last edited by hanmust : 27th February 2008 at 18:24.
hanmust is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2008, 19:08   #802
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Awesome!!!! the wheels are too good!
Old 27th February 2008, 19:20   #803
BANNED

Hani @ his best. Thanks for sharing it here.
I would have been very happy to join you. But had to drop out due to .........
Next time. Next time!

Last edited by speedzak : 27th February 2008 at 19:29.
Old 27th February 2008, 19:22   #804
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Which one's the Honda Activa's or the Cayenne's

Really its looking good....
Old 27th February 2008, 19:28   #805
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
those are 20 inchers if im not mistaken.
Old 27th February 2008, 20:28   #806
Senior - BHPian

hannieee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
There is a 2007 model bentley flying spur for sale at chirayath.
hannie,
did you saw the above mentioned beast(flying spur) in chirayath.
Any news about jubilant setting up a show room in kerala.

so after selling his(kel....) brand new H3 ,did you heard any rumors that whats his next....
Old 27th February 2008, 21:26   #807
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics,hanmust.
Adi poli! Mallu-land has always had a good collection of cars,and seems like the trend won't change ever.
My S-I-L's uncle (a prominent orthopedic surgeon in Calicut)was supposed to get an Audi A4. Will find out if he's gotten it,or changed his mind to get something else.
Old 28th February 2008, 07:34   #808
alF
BHPian

ITS audi q7 not cayenne.
Old 28th February 2008, 07:39   #809
alF
BHPian

the bentley is stationed in Delhi,The H3 is already in the radar of an industrialist from banglore.Chirayath guy said the patambi guy is planning to buy a helicopter!!!omg... maybe after few months we may see a helicopter for sale in chirayath.)
Old 28th February 2008, 10:56   #810
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Hani @ his best. Thanks for sharing it here.
I would have been very happy to join you. But had to drop out due to .........
Next time. Next time!
Thanx...I could have joined U...anyway next time for sure....U guys have enjoyed a lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
hannie,
did you saw the above mentioned beast(flying spur) in chirayath.
Any news about jubilant setting up a show room in kerala.

so after selling his(kel....) brand new H3 ,did you heard any rumors that whats his next....
No...its not in his showroom...all cars he advertise are not placed in Kerala...more over, the new Land Cruiser which is with him was not in showroom...ut it was tested by Fast-track TV last week...

And no idea about Kel's new car...may be a new Land cruiser...he has only used Land Cruiser for more time...even though he change every year, he still uses a Land cruiser...rest all cars slip from him soon...also his W220 S-class was also with him for more than a year...then it was bought by my friend here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Nice pics,hanmust.
Adi poli! Mallu-land has always had a good collection of cars,and seems like the trend won't change ever.
My S-I-L's uncle (a prominent orthopedic surgeon in Calicut)was supposed to get an Audi A4. Will find out if he's gotten it,or changed his mind to get something else.
Thanx nitin....whos he...heard that a doctor is going for a new 3/5-series

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks