Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2007, 00:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Mammuka has a rover?? I thought his love for BMW's never ended. I spotted him on his HR regis BMW X5 in Chennai. He was so happy driving that he was smiling throughout the 5 kms, I followed him.
Yes a Blue one , I had personally spotted him at a service centre in Thrissur where he had come with a Turbocharger problem on his way to a shooting scene. His HR reg X5 is the one seen in Thrissur .
Old 4th January 2007, 00:09   #17
BHPian

on a recent visit to Kerala by road, I saw a bunch of luxury cars just on highway..just after i enter the Kerala boarder thru Muthanga (wayanad) I spotted a black S-class (previous model) along with a black Lexus LX similar to above one..both were having same number..when I reached the ghat section in I saw white Range Rover (old shape)..before I reach Calicut city I saw another S500..from city I saw a new S-class in silver, a white 7-series, white LX470 & a Cayenne..on the next day I went to Cochin, on the way I saw a Toureg from kunthamkullam..nearing cochin i saw another cayyene in grey colour..i went there to attent a mrrg at LeMeridia, there I saw a Jaguar (red, old shape), M-class (black), CLS (black), 7-series (silver), Landcruiser (3 nos), 5-series (previous, green) & a countless nos of E & C classes from both the cities..
Old 4th January 2007, 08:29   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
I, Ferrari in Tvm, .
That is actually in Bangalore unless you know of another one. Seen another 530d from Cochin.
Old 4th January 2007, 09:12   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Seen another 530d from Cochin.
You mean other than the blue one owned by the amusement park chaps?
Old 4th January 2007, 09:14   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Mama Mia!!
Is this the '95 model one from chennai? Or the type E46 from chennai?
Or a different car??
Am not sure of the model,but the pics were posted in the forum looong back..It is a blue one.
Old 4th January 2007, 09:35   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
You mean other than the blue one owned by the amusement park chaps?
It is the same one and I am probably colour blind
Old 4th January 2007, 11:20   #22
BHPian

A Hummer H2 destined for Mumbai is in the customs wharf in a very bad shape,with side mirrrors broken and the left rear wheel punctured.Rumour is that the vehicle was destined for Badhshah Khan ,but is stuck here due to some issue with import duty
Old 4th January 2007, 11:28   #23
BHPian

Was that stretch Volvo in Bangalore earlier? used to see one around but lately it isnt here anymore. Used to have a lot of funky antennas sticking out all over the place
Old 4th January 2007, 12:06   #24
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkommini View Post
Was that stretch Volvo in Bangalore earlier? used to see one around but lately it isnt here anymore. Used to have a lot of funky antennas sticking out all over the place

I think that one was in Mumbai - part of some big hire fleet. The one in Bangalore was a very tired US spec one hat belonged to Kids Kemp guy. IT seems to have disappeared
Old 4th January 2007, 13:21   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I too heard about the Aston Martin news..but not so confirmed..
Quote:

Thats not a RR sport, its a full-size RR vogue..
Ya, its having somany..already there is 4 new S-classes, SL55 AMG Cherthala, Rolls Royces Silver Seraph in Calicut, Cochin & Kottayam, 2 CLSs in Cochin, SLKs, 2 new Range Rovers in Cochin, Ferrari in Tvm, Porche Cayenne & VW Toureg in Thrissur, A8 & Q7 in Cochin, another A8 in Pattambi, X5s in Cochin & Palagat, new 5-series in Thelissery, etc..
Almost 10-15 new S-classes r expected to hit our roads during this year..more BMWs & Audis too..so dudes make ur camera ready to snaps these wheels..
You say 3 RR's[Rolls Royces, I mean], Any snaps of the Silver Seraphs? and who own them ?
Old 4th January 2007, 13:32   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkommini View Post
No dude..it was at Delhi before..still it has DL-regn..
Old 4th January 2007, 13:39   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
You say 3 RR's[Rolls Royces, I mean], Any snaps of the Silver Seraphs? and who own them ?
Ya, there r 3 RRs..among that the one in Calicut is owned by the head of an institution..I've driven it once & took some snaps, but he don't like to publicise it..other one at Cochin is owned by a Marine food exporter & one at Kottayam is owned by a Jewller..his car was shown in the 'Fast-track' auto programme in Manorama News..

There is one more older model at Chavakkad with a famous collector..its one among his 135 car fleet..
Old 4th January 2007, 21:50   #28

my sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Yes a Blue one , I had personally spotted him at a service centre in Thrissur where he had come with a Turbocharger problem on his way to a shooting scene. His HR reg X5 is the one seen in Thrissur .
hey guys,
Today i've spotted a BMW M3 in Aleppey. This car has been in Aleppey for the past 5 months. So we Alleppeyians also got something to present.
ALso while i was in Kottayam, i've seen a VW Toureg and a MH regn AUDI TT.Once i was standin outside my college...er... on a sunday..heee..heee... i saw a Merc CLS 500 coupe, and it was going damn fast . A red one.It was damn sexy..man....
Also one day i saw an SL500 in NH47 close to Cherthala. It was somewhat a Maroon colour and Ernakulam registered, but the heart-breaking sight was that the front bumper was alomost compleately ripped off and was hanging from the rest of the body. LOW GROUND CLEARENCE + INDIAN ROADS = DAMAGED BUMPERS. This formula must be the reason. anyways... rich guy.Must have repaired it right now.
vichu_zen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2007, 23:20   #29
Senior - BHPian

Ya, that H3 was the one I snapped & posted earlier..That pump-guy is also a dealer & has fleet of cars for sale..My friend had given an offer for that H3, but it was sold for an higher price..

Sorry dude..its a thread to discuss on auto sightings & happening in Kerala..
Old 4th January 2007, 23:39   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichu_zen View Post
hey guys,
Today i've spotted a BMW M3 in Aleppey. This car has been in Aleppey for the past 5 months.
Was this an E36 in Blue with AC Shnitzer Alloys & Bodykit? Maybe I know who this car belongs to!!

Most Viewed