Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2008, 13:48   #676
BHPian

hanmust where is that 730 Ld from?Calicut?
Old 13th February 2008, 15:12   #677
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
If he sells the Q7 now, then I guess that his next choice will be a Porsche Cayenne....otherwise he'll have to wait till the lauch of new X6....
I dont think that mammootty will sell his q7 as a young star has one. He doesn't have any such ego. Even if he is going to sell his car, this may not be the reason. He doesn't use a car for long; how long did he use his range rover?
He may not buy a cayenne as he always buy diesel cars. Thats better for him as he has a lot of running.
Old 13th February 2008, 15:40   #678
BHPian

None of his cars have done more than 50k kms as far as i know.Probably he sells it before it reaches that mark.But i still dont think he's running his cars as much to dismiss the option of buying a petrol vehicle.Prithviraj's Q7 is not out on the roads yet.He'll be gettin the vehicle on may 6th or so.So if our superstar wants to sell his Q7 for that reason i think he still has another couple of months time.
Old 13th February 2008, 15:49   #679
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
What makes you think Mammootty is selling his Q7? Its only 6-7 months old.
you seems to have the same sort of cars as that of mammootty---07 audi q7, 03 accord, 06 tuscon, 07 laura?????
Old 13th February 2008, 18:36   #680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
I dont think that mammootty will sell his q7 as a young star has one. He doesn't have any such ego. Even if he is going to sell his car, this may not be the reason. He doesn't use a car for long; how long did he use his range rover?
He may not buy a cayenne as he always buy diesel cars. Thats better for him as he has a lot of running.
Yeah you are right man !! I think the fact is he don't use a car for a long time so its quite natural,and any idea which one be the next in his list...may be a X6 or a Escalade
Old 13th February 2008, 22:10   #681
BHPian

Guys it may be a stupid question,i want to know whats the audio system used in S-class and BMW's,Do we get the option to choose the brand ? if not,whats the brand they come in ?

And also need to know whether we can choose our choice of wheels,i mean other better looking designs from O.Z etc
Old 13th February 2008, 23:38   #682
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Mercedes MB140 and MB100.
10 seater and 14? 250D's engine right?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolling on DUB View Post
Yeah you are right man !! I think the fact is he don't use a car for a long time so its quite natural,and any idea which one be the next in his list...may be a X6 or a Escalade
Escalade comes in RHD?

Quote:
Guys it may be a stupid question,i want to know whats the audio system used in S-class and BMW's,Do we get the option to choose the brand ? if not,whats the brand they come in ?

And also need to know whether we can choose our choice of wheels,i mean other better looking designs from O.Z etc
Old 13th February 2008, 23:49   #683
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
OT: Hanmust,is the Taj located close to MG Rd,Calicut? Close to 4th Gate?
I remember seeing 3 Mercs parked there the last time I was at Taj. Didn't get a chance to make out which ones they were.
Ya Taj is near 4th Gate, but that road is PT Usha Road...
Old 13th February 2008, 23:58   #684
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post
hanmust where is that 730 Ld from?Calicut?
Tuner. that 730Ld is seen by my cousin from Manjeri, but the car has KA19 regn plate..as he saw it during a mrrg, it might have came from Magalore...

Quote:
Anand, I've already mentioned that its not my word, its a roumor heard thru a friend of mine...I too dont think he has got such ego, but one thing for sure, he love to use those vehicles as well as other gadgets like watches, which is not with other co-stars...

Regarding his car turn-over, he might be using some cars for very less time. but he has used his X5 for about 3 years, his Landcruiseres for more than 2 years each, 3-series more than 5 years, Tata Estate 2-3 years, Contessa 3-4 years, etc...but Range Rover had a turbo failure, hence he couldnt use it much as it was in Garage half of its life with him...

Quote:
No his next choice as per his website is Porsche 911....check out his favorite page in M A M M O O T T Y .com - My Official Home Online ...

Last edited by hanmust : 14th February 2008 at 00:02.
Old 14th February 2008, 01:52   #685
BHPian

Lets just say his Q7 isnt going anywhere right now. He loves it and enjoys driving it. Hanmust I think you're right on the car turnover for the most part. The 3-Series was with him for 4 years. You missed out the Toyota Lucida before the first of the Landcruisers and a Toyota Corona in the 80s and I guess a bunch of Indian cars. A new car is on the cards for next month.
Old 14th February 2008, 07:03   #686
BHPian

Quote:
No his next choice as per his website is Porsche 911....check out his favorite page in M A M M O O T T Y .com - My Official Home Online ...
I hope he is not going to sit in the passenger seat and let his chauffeur drive it.
Old 14th February 2008, 08:59   #687
BHPian

There is a new Range Rover Vogue Supercharged in Cochin .. Silver in color .. a friend of mine just brought it down from bombay over the weekend .. the car has not ventured out into the streets yet .. waiting for the registration and such work to be sorted out .. didnt get pictures of it last night .. my night mode on my phone camera is really not happening . so hope to get soe pics of it during day time or else if someone else spots its please do load them up .. cheers
Old 14th February 2008, 14:17   #688
BHPian

Quote:
Tuner. that 730Ld is seen by my cousin from Manjeri, but the car has KA19 regn plate..as he saw it during a mrrg, it might have came from Magalore...

If its a mangalore number its the car owned by a well known hospital group.
Old 14th February 2008, 15:27   #689
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Anand, I've already mentioned that its not my word, its a roumor heard thru a friend of mine...I too dont think he has got such ego, but one thing for sure, he love to use those vehicles as well as other gadgets like watches, which is not with other co-stars...

Regarding his car turn-over, he might be using some cars for very less time. but he has used his X5 for about 3 years, his Landcruiseres for more than 2 years each, 3-series more than 5 years, Tata Estate 2-3 years, Contessa 3-4 years, etc...but Range Rover had a turbo failure, hence he couldnt use it much as it was in Garage half of its life with him...

Even before buying the Q7 mammootty has told that his favourite car is Porsche 911,and that he would like to buy one. But there is very little chance for him to buy and run a 911 in our roads..............................
Old 14th February 2008, 16:15   #690
BHPian

hey guys...
first post in a long time..
my friend has got a gud collection of cars...his family is basically based in cochin..
a few pix that i hav taken over time...
http://lh4.google.com/govind626/R7QZ...s144/12345.jpg
http://lh6.google.com/govind626/R7QZ.../s144/1234.jpg
http://lh6.google.com/govind626/R7Qb.../DSCF00023.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th March 2020 at 11:19. Reason: Old post, but editing it to fix a small problem with mobile page formatting :)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks