Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2008, 17:06   #736
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
@ Anand123

The red merc used in the movie by mamooty was a KL registered one .. a college mate of mine from Kottayam .. this is a KA registration .. unless of course he's using it in bangalore and changed the registration .. but i dont remember tints on his car though ..
I thought the Kottayam guy sold that car.That one was a trivandrum number.I've seen a lot of red C classes with those set of wheels, H166 from Hijoin, so u cant really tell.By the way those parking sensors look really sad on the car.
Old 18th February 2008, 19:47   #737
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i swear .. give me that car any day !

@hanmust

rolls royce is it? thought they had a white bentley ..

has anyone spotted the silver range rover yet ?!

i had seen they guy of bhageeratha constructions frm cochin....arrived to a house warming function in trichur in a silver rover....
Old 18th February 2008, 20:01   #738
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
that particular CLS is a Josco car .. and i recall he had a white Audi but i think it was a KL 5 registration :S
Do you mean to say it's a car owned by someone called Josco?
Old 18th February 2008, 20:19   #739
Senior - BHPian

Note from Mod

1: Do not disclose owners names unless you have permission

2: Do not write in ......"dotty language"

3: Write in proper english and not SMS

4: Post if you have something to contribute, individual posts for each sentence adds clutter, do not use board to have a conversation

remaining posts are deleted

Last edited by ajmat : 18th February 2008 at 20:56.
Old 18th February 2008, 20:37   #740
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
As its in Carnet, it wont stay more than 6 months...including the caution deposite, it costed him something around 20 lakhs, but its re-fundable....

I'm not very sure how much it'll cost for U, but when I enquired it couple of years back for an uncle of mine, i got the rate about 15lakhs (grey market)....
so basically is it expensive than th
e merc A class?
Old 18th February 2008, 20:49   #741
BHPian

Josco guys owns a Cayenne S too.

The G class had come to Aluva once for a breakfast meeting . The person in question came by flight and the G class was driven down from Banglore to pick him up from the airport to Aluva-Munnar and back to Nedumbassery!!!!
Old 19th February 2008, 03:20   #742
BHPian

Josco's Got an old lexus australian made forgot the model name but it was a 96' model with twin turbo & v6 with vvt-i engine and also it had touch screen for everything right from climate control to seat adjustment

the Audi TT(Black), Camry07(Light Blue), Q7,Rav 4, Pajero , S500 Long Wheelbase 2000 model, 760Li , and a host of other 45 classic automobiles are owened by the software company Giant At Aluva.

Momooty Seem to have Sold some of his cars, now he is mostly seen driving around in a gold,beige Pajero(Yuck), although he's got his Q7 stashed away at his place in cochin, seems to have also sold his laura

Last edited by ajmat : 19th February 2008 at 07:53.
Old 19th February 2008, 20:26   #743
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Josco's Got an old lexus australian made forgot the model name ... <Long quote edited out>
do u kno wats the name of ferrafi red mitshubushi 2 seater owned by josco

Mod's Note: A three+ paragraph quote to throw in a single line query? Please do pause and think once before you do this the next time.

Also, do not use SMS lingo or unnatural shortcuts in your post. Even if you can not type out full words in a single sentence post you can still be a valuable member of this board as a silent contributor.
Old 20th February 2008, 06:06   #744
Senior - BHPian

Kmpl Kazva..

do some body around have the snaps of KAJAH MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED (KMPL) 's muv named KAZVA

am not sure but heard that mommoty was having it once and it appeard once in movie called "harikrishnans"

but you know KMPl still manages to manufature a big size three wheeler
unfortunately i forgot the name and i dont have any snaps with me
again its heard about that its very common in Thirunnelvelli where the group have its major tobaco buisness

the awsome part is that KMPL managed to build a bus specially ment for tourism which is occupied with a kitchen.. and this bus is used in their resorts in trichur and palakkad.....

the sad part is that i never heard about KMPL never ventured in to marine stuff even though the sea is pretty close to chavakkad
Old 20th February 2008, 12:00   #745
Senior - BHPian

hanmust any news on the new car which mammooty is planning to buy,saw a movie yesterday and a hell of an array of imports in that one,guess who is the lead-mammooty.
ram
Old 20th February 2008, 12:11   #746
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
hanmust any news on the new car which mammooty is planning to buy,saw a movie yesterday and a hell of an array of imports in that one,guess who is the lead-mammooty.
ram
right now I dont have any information on his next car...but chances are there for Porsche Cayenne S or Range Rover...if he goes for a car, then it would be mostly a 7-series, cos when ever hes with Shahul Marikar (Producer 'Roudram' & Big B) mamotty really enjoy his 7...

In which movie U saw somany imports????...

Last edited by hanmust : 20th February 2008 at 12:13.
Old 20th February 2008, 18:11   #747
alF
BHPian

heard it wil be range rover... also spotted a silver range rover with no um plates heading towards thrissur side.
Old 20th February 2008, 18:51   #748
Senior - BHPian

Hi foby.sebastian,

> do some body around have the snaps of KAJAH MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED
> (KMPL) 's muv named KAZVA

I hope there is no problem in answering this here.

I have a couple of snaps with me as well as the inivtation letter for its launch. I had attended the launch on July 18, 1998 @ 4.30PM at the Taj Residency, Ernakulam.

I will scan them and put them in an appropriate thread.
Old 20th February 2008, 23:31   #749
BHPian

Saw a X3 With Alleppy Registration Near The Construction Site Near Bay Pride Mall, EKM......God It Looked Like An Awful Waste Of Hard Earned Money....with all those Gaudy Plastics all around
Old 21st February 2008, 10:13   #750
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
right now I dont have any information on his next car...but chances are there for Porsche Cayenne S or Range Rover...if he goes for a car, then it would be mostly a 7-series, cos when ever hes with Shahul Marikar (Producer 'Roudram' & Big B) mamotty really enjoy his 7...

In which movie U saw somany imports????...
I think he's talking about roudram there are many imports in the film--lexus 470, 7 series etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks