Team-BHP - Porsche 911 996
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche 911 996 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2015-porsche-911-996-a.html)

I was on my way to Andheri. Was sitting on the back seat on my uncles car! when through the windshield... i saw some thing I have seen before in pictures.... welll it was a Bottle Green 996 911. I told my uncle to speed up.. then i came to know its a Carrera 4 (4-wheel drive)... it had an amazing spoiler similar to the GT2 i think! It was the owners driver driving it.. He was driving so uselessly from the left side of the road through all the gravel outside the road..the car faced some serious potholes. anyways... it had Madhya Pradesh Regitration...
Final line.... It Was AWESOME!!!!

hey i saw tht 911 near santacruz domestic airport on the w.e. highway was on mah bike followed it for some time, as the traffic cleared up it was gone!!vrooooooooooom!!!excellent presence tht 911 has must say.

bottle green 911 eh..must be the same that i'd seen a few months back at the petrol pump near after Hyatt & Sheraton...hot car !

i jus might have pics to this car i took today.

Ok guys heres what you wanted . On my way back from Worli yesterday night this car was parked at SAntacruz. Had my digicam handy as always so took some pictures .. Here they are. Its the same car Stratos saw and I saw it yesterday at Dadar as well...

Enjoy!!!

Hey Dippy, what was the registration on the car, I mean was it even registered?
Coz I had seen a C4 (i think) sometime back and it had some middle-eastern country registration. I was told the guy driving it has got a 2-3 month licence or permit or something to drive around India (for few months of his stay here). And will take it back with him. This car looks identically like it, though I had only seen it Wwooosh away , so not sure which was it a C4 or a 911 Turbo or what. But the colour was the same.

ps - BTW, Thanks for the pics and you also managed to get a shot of the Ol' MCGB 1989 hun' Dippss.. Cool bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Pferdestärke @ June 13 2004,11:12)]Hey Dippy, what was the registration on the car, I mean was it even registered?
Coz I had seen a C4 (i think) sometime back and it had some middle-eastern country registration. I was told the guy driving it has got a 2-3 month licence or permit or something to drive around India (for few months of his stay here). And will take it back with him. This car looks identically like it, though I had only seen it Wwooosh away , so not sure which was it a C4 or a 911 Turbo or what. But the colour was the same.

ps - BTW, Thanks for the pics and you also managed to get a shot of the Ol' MCGB 1989 hun' Dippss.. Cool bro. *

See my first post... it had MP regn.

Gr8est pics DIPPY! wat a luck.. i saw it yest morning and was cursing myself that i didnt have my cam... but there i have its pics! good god!

dippy
which is the yellow car in the background..i can't seem to recognize it

great pics dippy.
this is funny though, i expected the carrera to have the movable aero spoiler, like i saw it on the black one at seaface. but this one has a gt3 rear wing. so this is not the green one i saw quite some time back, it was a carrera 4s with the active aero spoiler...which means there are quite a few porsches in mumbai...yippeee!

I saw this one at Haji Ali back in December n i smsed Dippy also dat i saw Carrera 4 green color
Remember Dippy!!!!!!!!!

hey cool pics dippy. rj the yellow car in the bg is a 3000GT i guess.

What yellow car? What you guys talking about?!
All I can see besides the (1 of the) German Gods is the Gutter Lid (Classic )..
And Stratos, Am sorry man' I saw it as soon as I posted the earlier msg, but then I thought aaah ***,

Hey,

great luck with the pics man!

I have seen this car several times around regal and parked at athena on quite a few nights. The wheels are huge in real life.... looks great.

Phead, about there being quite a few porsches in bombay....believe me! there are LOADS of them hidden away! One lucky night i saw 3 different porsches within 2 hrs. A black/dark blue targa at marine drive, a BEAUTY of a black turbo (parked inconspicouosly at pheonix mills, ..and cant remember what the 3rd one was !! lol

cya
R

hey rehaan you serious? a targa? and a turbo too? was it a 996? man looks like im going to have to make a little adventure with a camera..but..after the rains, i dont see them bothering to take them out in the rains