Team-BHP - 4 maybachs with one man in india??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   4 maybachs with one man in india?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2022-4-maybachs-one-man-india.html)

Hey guys, My dad has just told me that ambani's have 4 on order, all to be delivered spaced out over couple of months. he speaks with anil afew times in a month and was probablly discussing cars with him when this came up. My dad was telling him the sunil mital is also pondering on the thought of buying one along with shashi ruia, all these guys are very close friends and customers of my dad, so info is mostly true, until they decide to change their mind for some apparent reason. sunil for sure is ordering one, he has to man, to match his 70 crore house that he just built in delhi...

even munjal is ordering one, my brother in laws's best friend is aditya munjal(hero honda guy's son). he ordered one, canceled and now is back on order...

i guess the 8-10 car quota will finish soon and I am pretty sure seeing ppl spend money like this, other ppl who have will also do the same in time, cuz there are ton of ppl who can spend this money without a problem and after reviewing property prices in delhi, there are tons of ppl whom i know who have properties other than their house forth many time that of a maybach...my driver also saw 2 phantoms in delhi, i dont know if he mistook it something else with a phamtom, but he told me that he saw 1 in blue and one in silver?? also couple 745Li around town.

anyhow i am on vacation and when i heard this, i thought i should logon for just 5 mins to let everyone know.

Will catch up once I am back in chicago.
L8r
C4S

hmmmm. i'm not saying its not possible but why wud the Ambani's need 4 Maybachs. They already have 1. They cud go in for the Bentley Mulliner Arnage Limousine or the Phantom. Why Maybach only??

Hey V12,

My guess is that they chose the maybach because its the best suited to what they need. I cant really picture any of the ambanis going to work in a phantom..
and why 4 more? ..umm...one for anil one for mukesh one for tina and one for nita....sound about rite eh?
The maybach kindof has an understated presence IMO, compared to the Arnage or Phantom....

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]and why 4 more? ..umm...one for anil one for mukesh one for tina and one for nita....sound about rite eh?

...lol...Reminds me of the Baa Baa Black Sheep poem.

DCIL DCIL , have you any Mabachs
Yes Sir , Yes Sir
4 Fully loaded
One for Anil
One for Mukesh
One for Nita
And one for the poor boy who lives down the lane [he...he.... thats me]

Thats possible Rehaan. Imagine the sight at the Reliance building. 4 Maybachs parked together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]DCIL DCIL , have you any Mabachs
Yes Sir , Yes Sir
4 Fully loaded
One for Anil
One for Mukesh
One for Nita
And one for the poor boy who lives down the lane [he...he.... thats me]

Didnt know you were a nursery ryme write too V12 thats a cool

just one edit.. not one for the poor boy ... but one Ferrari each to the poor boys who live down the street

Always found maybach as the biggest waste of money..
Having 4? is more like a blunder with so much money...

And lol V12 nice poem,
And abt the sight of 4 maybachs in one bldg?

Just one thing for that.... P U K E ...

4 maybachs? Now that's some serious cash..

seriously this is incredible news

good ryme dipppy

A friend of mine close to Mr Bhogilal mentioend that Maybach offered him a new one in exchange for an old Maybach in his collection - he politely told them to get lost

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]he politely told them to get lost

anyone wud have done that. Only a fool wud exchange a Maybach for a Mercedes.

hey ajmat are tou referin to premlal bhogilal the old gentleman who lives at daskot,walkeshwar???he has some beautiful vintage cars.He always used to take one of his beauties out for a spin everyday but I havent seen him lately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (byramshroff @ June 20 2004,00:59)]hey ajmat are tou referin to premlal bhogilal the old gentleman who lives at daskot,walkeshwar???he has some beautiful vintage cars.He always used to take one of his beauties out for a spin everyday but I havent seen him lately.

Yes, - you should see the rest of his collection in Noida !

well i heard that the owner of Venkys Chicken who stays in Pune, is ordered 3 maybachs so
Ambani having 4 is no big deal, or nothing that surprising after hearing this

Some ones gonna sell chickens in a Maybach... poc poc poc

Dippy