Team-BHP - Pics : Audi TT spotted
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Audi TT spotted (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2025-pics-audi-tt-spotted.html)

it was on the link rd at malad..for sure it was an audi..but not sure whether it was a audi TT...sexy loookin car..sleek pne..2 door..amazin colour ..blueish ...i think its owned by the same guy who owns a jag,range rover ,etc

i guess it was a new model n a new car

wow. good find. that makes atleast 3 TTs in Bombay. Seen a silver one some years back. Black one at Speedrun 2004.

Try gettin some pics fonsi.

The audiTT is one of my fav.. actually looks fab from the rear. the pic is taken in NY. and thats me by the side !!!

the 1 in the snap has a soft top..this 1 had a hard 1..the 1 i saw was the same tht is in the snap

We have one guy with a convertible Audi tt in our office building. He always drives with the roof closed, don't know why he wants a convertible.

My office building owner has a Porshe Carrera and couple of old corvettes.

O.T. but a friend of mine from boston - Jessica - fitted a custom exhaust herself on her Audi TT. Whats more, she used to brew her own beer at home!!

Isnt she the best woman on planet earth?

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]We have one guy with a convertible Audi tt in our office building. He always drives with the roof closed, don't know why he wants a convertible.

well pal,

he has to drive with the roof closed so that he doesnt get smeared by some red colored spit at 20 kmph falling from top straight on his shirt / business suit / hair from a best/st bus.

cheers

Hi nc
Sorry, I am in Cincinnati, USA.

hey satish,

then the guy must have a pretty strong reason for doing that...

maybe he is bald:D

cheers

i just remembered. when i spoke to a guy at the Audi dealership he told me that they had sold some TT's in Bombay. Actually he was a bit reluctant to tell me more. But then when I told him who owned one of them he decided to tell me where the other car was. And where else?? Malad. Dont remember the color though. Anyways, the silver TT is in Bangalore now. one of the issues *of "India Today" had a Bangalore based business-man who was posing with a silver Audi TT[same regn] and another car[dont remember which one but i guess it had KA regn]. And the article also said that he owned [or planned to own] a Porsche 959. Now who cud be this guy . The BPL guy??

This is the Silver TT

And this is the black one which was at Speedrun :

Never seen the TT in Bangalore. Noticed that the black BMW 7 is up for sale in Overdrive

there is a silver audi TT in mangalore.he also owns a blue bmw z3(his wife drives it ) ...he owns an red slk as well as a porsche ..but i havnt seen the porsche yet .He was featured in THe WEEk's "man of the week" some time bak ..the snap showed him standing in front of the audi ,bmw,merc and gto guess wat ?... a jeep CJ ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]and gto guess wat ?... a jeep CJ ;-)

Jeeps rule, theres always one in a complete garage!

GTO

i got a pic of me standin next to a silver merc slk in turkey if any one is interested.
the car looked awesome
btw
the tt looks awesome in all the pics
i always loved the design and it still impresses me.
there are very few 4-5 yr old cars whose designs still impress and this is one of them .
hey v12 do u hv any idea when audi is setting up its base in india........
on their site there is a link to india but took to long to open so i gave up