Team-BHP - Pics : The Mondial - Yet Another Ferrari in Bombay.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : The Mondial - Yet Another Ferrari in Bombay. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2030-pics-mondial-yet-another-ferrari-bombay.html)

A poorly maintained Ferrari Mondia. These pics were taken by Sumit when the car was at his garage for a tyre change.

Doesnt really look poorly maintained to me.... cept the engine bay...

Wonder what tires were put on ?

R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Doesnt really look poorly maintained to me.... cept the engine bay...

That shud have been the best maintained part of the car.

It really isnt in all that great . Last I heard was that it broke down just after it started off in the Vintage Rally to Lonavla

Dippy

Mondial was never much of a success - was built during the low points of Ferrari's time - pathetic build quality etc.

shame to let a nice car go to the dogs like this. Wasn't Ferrari's finest, but it was still a decent automobile, which doesn't deserve to be in this condition.

We need to form a NGO like PETA...maybe we can call it the same...'cept it'll stand for People for the Ethical Treatment of Automobiles! We should then go around taking these sad creatures away from their abusive owners!!

Rtech

I never ever thought I'd say this...but I have finally found the Ferrari I would say NO THANKS to.

GTO

It's look like a cut and paste job. Inside was better looking
in SAN STORM!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]SAN STORM!!!

Ok Rudra it was one of the bad Ferraris but come man its still a Ferrari... Dont compare with San Storm I and GTO know what a San is

Dippy

hey guys,
isnt a Ferrari supposed to be a Ferrari??? Even the worst Ferrari is a Ferrari. Pls Pls dont compare it to the San Storm. The only similarity between the San and the Ferrari is that it has 4 wheels, steering, windows, tyres, engine. Thats it.

just noticed its a RH drive and has a Blaupunkt stereo and yes the trade mark indian electritian has done his work also.. man how can people be so cruel

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ June 29 2004,17:47)]Even the worst Ferrari is a Ferrari. Pls Pls dont compare it to the San Storm. The only similarity between the San and the Ferrari is that it has 4 wheels, steering, windows, tyres, engine. Thats it.

v12
Ferrari is a Ferrari. I agree with you and that's all the more reason to keep a Ferrari in right shape. It does look like a cut paste job to me. Inside though has nothing to do with the owner, has a very plain Jane look.
A major let down according to me. I'm not for a moment try to put anything that disturbs anybody.

IMO, (and remeber this is just me talking), when a guy buys a car, he has every right to do whatever he wants to with the car. I could really care less NOW if someone banged even my favourite car the McLaren F1. The bottomline is that its because of these people that the companys actually make the car which they can sell such a car at high prices. itsbecause of them that these cars are there on the road and we can have a slight HOPE of getting to see one in real life. I know the Mondial won't be worth much yet in the end IT is an exotic Ferrari and to actually own one is not really a peice of cake.

Ya even Sumit was telling me that this is the worst maintained Ferrari he has ever seen .... But Ferrari is a Ferrari the Passion is same in all of them !!!

I guess we have to start that PETA which rtech mentioned

Dippy