Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2010, 19:47   #391
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Guys before someone says there is a new Grey M5 (Supercar event car) in town. The MP registered car got sold and the new owner has transferred it to MH.
Yes, Ive heard of this car. Owned by S.B right? Someone offered it to me. Asking price was 65. I heard it got sold finally for just 50lakhs!? Do correct me speedy if im wrong
Old 8th April 2010, 20:02   #392
Senior - BHPian

The other evening on my way back from work I saw an M5 at the Samudra Mahal signal. Couldnt make out if it was blue or black but it had massive silver multi spoke wheels. Looked really sweet. The car proceeded towards town. I havent seen that one before.
Old 8th April 2010, 20:57   #393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Yes, Ive heard of this car. Owned by S.B right? Someone offered it to me. Asking price was 65. I heard it got sold finally for just 50lakhs!? Do correct me speedy if im wrong
That space grey M5 belonged to S.B, until very recently. It has now been sold, and the registration has now changed to MH (from MP). Asking price was infact 65, but I am not sure how much it eventually went for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
The other evening on my way back from work I saw an M5 at the Samudra Mahal signal. Couldnt make out if it was blue or black but it had massive silver multi spoke wheels. Looked really sweet. The car proceeded towards town. I havent seen that one before.
Most likely to be black, in which case it belongs to a Mr. R.A.

Never seen a dark blue one. I have seen a dark greyish looking one though.
Old 8th April 2010, 21:40   #394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes the same one. The asking from day one by the owner was 60. The car was exchanged through Infinity Motors for the 7 series. He was going to buy the white GTR but then changed his mind i guess. The car went for 60 Lakhs and it was prestine. It was brought to the supercar run to show itself to prospective buyers. I had offered 55 as that was my budget and he told me to wait for the next guy to sell it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
It must be the black one that i have seen only once on Peddar road. The owner hardly uses it besides its requirement. There is a Maroon M5 with chrome wheels. The car looks like a killer and i saw it only once on Marine drive heading toward Bandra. By the time i took a u turn i got a glimpe of him again at Babulnath and then he dissapeared.

Last edited by speedy : 8th April 2010 at 21:41.
Old 8th April 2010, 22:03   #395
BHPian

Quote:
Yes the same one. The asking from day one by the owner was 60. The car was exchanged through Infinity Motors for the 7 series. He was going to buy the white GTR but then changed his mind i guess. The car went for 60 Lakhs and it was prestine. It was brought to the supercar run to show itself to prospective buyers. I had offered 55 as that was my budget and he told me to wait for the next guy to sell it .

It must be the black one that i have seen only once on Peddar road. The owner hardly uses it besides its requirement. There is a Maroon M5 with chrome wheels. The car looks like a killer and i saw it only once on Marine drive heading toward Bandra. By the time i took a u turn i got a glimpe of him again at Babulnath and then he dissapeared.
I got the opportunity of seeing the black M5 properly and interacting with it's owner a few months back. Really nice car, fox red interiors (hence making a good combination). The owner expressed his want to not attract too much attention, which is why the M5 suited him.

He also mentioned ordering an Aston Martin DBS, which was to be delivered in october, but I haven't heard about or seen that yet.

He resides at Breach Candy.
Old 8th April 2010, 23:24   #396
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_8055 View Post
I got the opportunity of seeing the black M5 properly and interacting with it's owner a few months back. Really nice car, fox red interiors (hence making a good combination). The owner expressed his want to not attract too much attention, which is why the M5 suited him.

He also mentioned ordering an Aston Martin DBS, which was to be delivered in october, but I haven't heard about or seen that yet.

He resides at Breach Candy.
An awsome combination i would say. Thats the combo i wanted if i would taken the M3. Yeah true the M5 is like camoflaged rocket and attracts the least off attention.
On the other hand the DBS says take a good look at me. Oh boy the car is one cool lady. Have not seen it here yet, and am hopeing that it has been bought. Sometimes the mind gets changed or another car replaces the thought, keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case and the owner has bought it. Will keep my eyes open when i head out at nights.
Old 9th April 2010, 07:30   #397
Senior - BHPian

These are old pictures of the M5 which came to my college for the auto show. I have already posted this on the Chennai thread but here goes since this is the dedicated thread.
@mods: It okay for the number plates being displayed.Came once in the newpaper also.
Will try to get better pictures friends.
Attached Thumbnails
BMW M5 Spotted Thread (w/Pics) - E28, E34, E39, E60, F10, F90-28082009533.jpg  

BMW M5 Spotted Thread (w/Pics) - E28, E34, E39, E60, F10, F90-28082009535.jpg  

arjunrudra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2010, 13:55   #398
BANNED

dont want to brag but i came up with this on my M
BMW M5 Spotted Thread (w/Pics) - E28, E34, E39, E60, F10, F90-dsc08276k150.jpg

just a reference to the m5's plate
Old 9th April 2010, 17:32   #399
BHPian

Saw a M5 in the same blue as the one spotted before(interlagos blue) parked at Trident on the left entrance or you may say exit. It looked damn nice and its number plate was 666.
Old 9th April 2010, 17:49   #400
Senior - BHPian

@Accordmasters OT: your plates doesn't seem to be according to RTO norms.No offences meant, just thought should ask you?
Old 9th April 2010, 22:55   #401
BANNED

well i dodnt know what the RTO norms are and plus its better than running without a plate which i kind of did for last 2 months .
Old 10th April 2010, 11:55   #402
BHPian

Quote:
Saw a M5 in the same blue as the one spotted before(interlagos blue) parked at Trident on the left entrance or you may say exit. It looked damn nice and its number plate was 666.
I wonder if it's a coincidence, or we're talking about the same car; but S.B's M5 also had the 666 number plate. That car is space grey though (which sometimes could look like a very light sky blue). Could you have seen that?

That car however (as discussed earlier in this thread) has now been sold, and it's registration has changed.
Old 11th April 2010, 13:13   #403
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_8055 View Post
I wonder if it's a coincidence, or we're talking about the same car; but S.B's M5 also had the 666 number plate. That car is space grey though (which sometimes could look like a very light sky blue). Could you have seen that?

That car however (as discussed earlier in this thread) has now been sold, and it's registration has changed.
It was interlagos blue. Dark blue not like space grey at all. The same day I saw the space grey m3 in the evening
Old 13th April 2010, 10:48   #404
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I said abusive and not aggressive my friend . Rash driving does not account to aggressive driving. I drive the ML aggresively but not to the point of being RASH. if i know i have the power, i would not go around slamming cars into other cars or racing and cutting someone who has overtaken you in the normal course. Not being concerned of portholes and speed breakers is abusing the car in my books. I have had an experience myself and the sad part for the M5, i was in the ML. he got a fair share of what he was dishing out.
You know, when I read your previous post, I frankly found it a little out of line. But now that I have discovered who this chap is, I couldn't agree with you more !

He used a white superb(previous gen) before this and drove like a maniac to say the least.I Prefer not to indulge in street races often but this chap compelled me to and I have put him in his place a couple of times. Obviously not in the M5 ,but this kid really needs to chill down! It's scary that he now owns that beast, I genuinely worry for his life.

Is this a new car or has it changed hands as it is the facelifted version? Does he also have a X5 and Q7? I have see this double SS type sign on those cars similar to what his superb had.

Last edited by Sahil : 13th April 2010 at 10:54.
Old 13th April 2010, 15:26   #405
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
You know, when I read your previous post, I frankly found it a little out of line. But now that I have discovered who this chap is, I couldn't agree with you more !

He used a white superb(previous gen) before this and drove like a maniac to say the least.I Prefer not to indulge in street races often but this chap compelled me to and I have put him in his place a couple of times. Obviously not in the M5 ,but this kid really needs to chill down! It's scary that he now owns that beast, I genuinely worry for his life.

Is this a new car or has it changed hands as it is the facelifted version? Does he also have a X5 and Q7? I have see this double SS type sign on those cars similar to what his superb had.
I frankly dont know this person atall. A common friend knows him, and adviced never to race him or if he cuts you then let it be cause thats how he drives everyday. The M5 is a second hand car that he bought from the DRI. I dont know what other cars he owns and the sign you talk of is the Four seasons sign as he gets work done there. The sign is not SS but 4S but can be mistaken for SS.

Most Viewed