Team-BHP - Pic : Me and the CL55 AMG.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pic : Me and the CL55 AMG. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2042-pic-me-cl55-amg.html)

Bombay, Nariman Point.

CL...though everyones got the SL on their mind ;-]

and if u look closely u can see dippy's santro in the background ;-P

Hey Guys,
* * * * * Does any1 knw who owns this Beauty? Where does he live? I saw an VERYYY OLD MAN driving this at Nariman Point at arnd 12 ish once. I raced with him and NOOOOO he wouldnt budge more than abt 100 Km/H. I FELT SOOOOO Sorry for the Car.

hey rgowani, we [me and my bro] seen this car at nariman point. A driver was driving the car.

what???

a driver...

why would you give this to your driver...

what a waste...this is such a beautiful car..a perfect mercedes...wouldnt let anyone else touch it besides myself...ok may be my wife and my dad

Cheers..

Well thats how it is out here pal . Here even an exotic is driven by a driver and the owner sits next to him

Sad cause in life

Cheers

Hey the V8 Kompressor Badges are missing on this 1 ?? R U sure its an AMG??? Also the S which you'll state is a 55 AMG is actually a 500. Its just that it was badged an AMG. This is the Dark Grey 1.

Hey RG,

The "V8 Compressor" badges arent missing.
They are only located on the RHS of the car. Im not sure but it is possible that later models have it on both sides? But generally when u see a CL55 with these 19"ers it has the badging only on the RHS.

cheers
Rehaan

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Mar. 10 2004,22:52)]Hey RG,

The "V8 Compressor" badges arent missing.
They are only located on the RHS of the car. Im not sure but it is possible that later models have it on both sides? But generally when u see a CL55 with these 19"ers it has the badging only on the RHS.

cheers
Rehaan

Nope They are supposed to be on both the sides. He has 19" Wheels???

Hey bud,

You are right about it being on both sides. (definitely in the current models etc etc)

However im not sure about in the older models...ie 2001 etc if it is on both sides? im not sure...maybe im wrong.....

and about the 19"s... these wheels are avail in 18" and 19".....my bad.

Heres a pic of a very official cl55 without the side badging...but thats probably for safety reasons! ;-]

cheers

ya rehaan is right. the badges are only on the RHS. I have a pic of the rear also. will post it later.

Im not 100% sure im right though.....

however, newer models have it on both sides for sure.

cya

Hey RG are you talking bout the so called S55 AMG at Choksi garage grey with the star on the grille? Is it an S 500?? Cause after seeing an AMG badge on it, a few days later , I saw an S320 badge on it with no AMG. Its an HR reg if I'm not wrong...

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Its an HR reg if I'm not wrong...

It was an HR regn. Now i guess its an AP regn.

An AMG-ed Merc can be easily identified by the front bumper. Its the same design for all their models.

SL55 AMG

CL55 AMG

S55 AMG

SLK32 AMG

E55 AMG