Team-BHP - Spotted Infinity Q45 (Pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted Infinity Q45 (Pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2044-spotted-infinity-q45-pics.html)

Hello Friends.Recently spotted the Infiniti Q45 at malabar hill signal.It was of the "counsle of chile" in black colour.The headlights are those like the barrel of an revolver.Had spotted the same car earlier too by my friend near sahar internatinal airport....A very rare machine...

I had seen a white Q45 a few months back in Bandra. It reallly looked good. Wasnt it supposed to be launched in India for 50-55 lakhs??

Hey,

There are actually quite a few Q45s in bombay,... the last one i saw was in a dark greenish goldenish colour (damn..im bad with colours!) that i see parked at altamount road occasionally.

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]dark greenish goldenish

I am just trying to picture that color in my head...but can't seem too

lol

Rt

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ Sep. 02 2004,18:45)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]dark greenish goldenish

I am just trying to picture that color in my head...but can't seem too

lol

Rt

*im having the same problem....

goddam...ill just take a pic the next time i see it !

cya
R

ps - maybe i have seen one gold one and one green one and i am getting mixed up :P

I really love everything about the Q45 except the front, it just doesnt cut it for me, the only infiniti that I dont like..much from the front..the headlights are overgrown and it tappers too much and its really cheap in comparison to similar S/7/LS...

anyhow..Its very luxurious and you can get every option for the same price as a base S/7/LS

but one car that I am dying to see in india is the G35 and the upcoming M45..those are going to be the BOMB

Picture of the speaker on the seat

Which car at the moment even looks half as good and have this kind of luxurious interiors with 340 HP along with 14 speaker system..which is mounted on the seats along with wherever else it is mounted in other cars..yup seats..either side of the headrest for all 4 seats i think..making it 8 + 6 = 14...this should be the best car to hit the america market in 50k range..

Source

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]the last one i saw was in a dark greenish goldenish colour (damn..im bad with colours!)

LOL I seen that one to at Peddar Rd . Had my cam too but was driving soo..

Dippy

I have heard they are going to discont the current model I think soon..they have just given it some interior lift and most likely are trying to revive their sales...since Q only seels like 200 a month in comaprison to all the other it competes with...I hope they come out with something as hot as the G, M, FX and the QX

I know it's not a supercar, but I've seen lots of posts about other lesser beings. Just saw one this evening. It's enormous! Much bigger than I imagined, but it's quite a nice car from all accounts!

Note from Moderator - Thread merged

Wanna see a Q45 everyday? Get yourself to old Prabhadevi. There's one parked inside the Blow Plast compound.

hey guys theres an infinity at kalina at the nissan showroom where the resham motors dealer was first its a sexy car i guess its the owners!!

The M (M35 and 45) are already out in the US and the rest of the world. :D ..dad MIGHT get one...

Hey R.
If you are talking about the revolver type Q45 in Malabar Hill (green).
Its a 2002 model i think.
I can get pics for you.
Both inside and outside.

Lambo,

i knew it ! ur the guy !! Go boy go ..pics required !!

we knew we could count on you if its in that part of town !

btw - you know the owner ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Hey R.
If you are talking about the revolver type Q45 in Malabar Hill (green).

I see this car almost everyday outside WIAA club stands at il palazzo.Owned by some former mill owners if im not mistaken.really well kept.