Team-BHP - abt the cayenne s in hyd
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   abt the cayenne s in hyd (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2046-abt-cayenne-s-hyd.html)

hi guys

well this was discussed briefly in the cayenne topic, and even a pic was also posted, but it doesnt do any justice

today i caught it at qmart(a upmarket supermarket in banjara hills area of hyd), it was almost there for half an hour

the colour was greyish-maroonish
itwas a delhi reg vehicle
the car is looked bigger when comapared to my safari
it had four exhausts at the rear
the wheels were original porshce and the tyre size was 245 19 inchers michellin
the interior was reeking leather(when the driver opened the door, the peciluar leather smell was coming till many meters away!)
the car had paddle shift ie the buttons on the steering wheel
and was an automatic transmission
it rumbled a deep growl when started, other wise was extremely silent
for once the driver knew how to handle such an expensive vehicle, he even turned down rs 500 offered by my friend to sit in the car for a few secs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will try for pics next time as i found out from the valet guy at qmart , that the car comes regualrly to the supermarket

overall an reallly reaaly amazing experience!

will post more details as and when i remember

and mods kindly wait for a while before merging this topic , thx!

Nice find pal.. Four exhausts meansits a Turbo...And its an auto with Tip Tronic basically.

Well waiting for pics

Dippy

was wondering the same dippy, but it's badged cayenne s at the rear?

jhol car?

aadix, one question to clear it all. on the front of the car, on the engine bay, were there kinda two slashes? one on the left and on on the right?. Second, was the grill extended or just a bit small?

hey grim i didnt understand the question, the bonnet was clear , but i didnt see the grill proprely
any links where i can see both the version's pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Sep. 02 2004,20:01)]the colour was greyish-maroonish

Hahaha..ur as bad as me when it comes to colours lol!

rtech...try picturing this one...hehehe

cya
R

it looked like the above pic, not the below:but it had the wheels of the cayenne turbo, canyenne s with a turbo kit?

the alloys are similar to the one below:

thx to:
source of the pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Sep. 02 2004,20:40)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Sep. 02 2004,20:01)]the colour was greyish-maroonish

Hahaha..ur as bad as me when it comes to colours lol!

lol, to be more precise, it was one of those 3 in 1 paints!!!

seen a similar shade of that on the fiat palio

browisng the source of pics site

i came across these things

the ninteen inch wheels are an extra, both s and turbo have 18inchers

while the exhaust is:

the owner sure has good taste, once again thx to
source of pics

hey rehaan the colour is:crystal silver metallic and similar to the cayenne in the above pic

Wow a porsche cayenne...thts cool aadix.
Hope i get to see it someday in the recent future.

My best guess from what your saying, is probably its a Cayenne S with some kinda Hamann or RUF or similar mod. Try to click some pics next time even if with your cell cam. Till then good discovery

So i guess the acessory of the "Four-tube Sports Tailpipe" solves the mystery huh.....

So by the looks of the accessories on the site aadix posted you can have your S officially looking just like a Turbo cept for the bonnet rake!

cya
R

Here's the Cayenne S topic that's discussed on Xbhp.cpm : Cayenne S in Hyderabad

Pic Courtesy : Xbhp.com Member - faiz_911

Off Topic....Seriously, wouldn't you rather like to see a Cayenne doing this?

Hii, guys im a new member. talking about Cayennes, I have actually seen a lot of those in Mumbai . There was a Cayenne which had also participated in the drag race. the next time I see 1 i'll remember click it in my mobile 4 u guys:cool: [quote]I Don't Drive Fast .I Fly Low....