Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2006, 11:25   #46
BHPian

hey i found this celica that resides very close to my house..same house sports a bmw 350i..pretty nice..onwed a a lady!!
srry clarity isnt good...took it frm a 6600

Old 12th March 2006, 11:31   #47
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Theres a white celica with a huge gt spoiler at Bandstand.I used to see it while going for my exams there.
Old 12th March 2006, 13:21   #48
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Moderator Note : Toyota Celica threads merged.
Old 13th March 2006, 20:23   #49
BHPian

nos u stole my pics!!!
Old 13th March 2006, 20:29   #50

hey dippy that was awesome

hey hi u posting TOYOTA'S CELICA'S pic was great...looking forward to ur next post...hope it'd b as great as this one
Old 13th March 2006, 22:53   #51
Senior - BHPian

There is another Blue one in Chembur. Owned by one of my friends, he got it second hand for Rs. 8 Lacs. It has a Sunroof as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot
there are 2 celicas in vashi also...one black...and one red ...both are with popup headlights as in the picture...the red one is lying in a garage in nerul..for repaint.
Its still there in Vashi and is always standing near Mc's. However he has changed his alloys to 17inchers and in the evenings he can be spotted burning some rubber..

Quote:
and dippy in ur pic do i see two san storms one yellow and one silver with the black top?
Talk about getting SANdwiched
Old 14th March 2006, 03:00   #52
BHPian

There Are A Couple Of Celica's In Bangalore Too, Guys. Will Try to upload pictures of them, as they are rarely spotted.

Last edited by Stratos : 14th March 2006 at 05:29.
Old 21st March 2006, 12:07   #53
BHPian

Quote:
comfortablywhacky originally said:
Spotted another black celicia the same day standing at Choksis
yep i saw that the day before ... lovely thing

Last edited by Stratos : 21st March 2006 at 12:19.
Old 5th June 2006, 14:30   #54
Senior - BHPian

GTO... Revvmaster... are you guys talking about the same blue celica?

I have been offered a 2000 Celica from mumbai, the only info i have is that its blue in color. Now GTO mentions there is this blue one which crashed big time!? Could be the same car yeah...I have been told the rear panels of this car need to be touched up as of now. I dont want to end up with a refurbished car, some more info required please!
Old 5th June 2006, 15:00   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos_nitrous
hey i found this celica that resides very close to my house..same house sports a bmw 350i..pretty nice..onwed a a lady!!
srry clarity isnt good...took it frm a 6600

nos - I guess you mean a 530i, there's no model as 350i in BMW's lineup.
Old 13th June 2006, 19:52   #56
BHPian

I saw a silver celica today ... at marine drive .... and right behind tht was a red beetle standing behind it at the signal... lol what a site and the beetle was driven by hormazd sorabjee ( autocar india's editor )
Old 14th June 2006, 01:28   #57
BANNED

there was this silver celica 2002 model parked outside ambience motors in gk 1 about a week ago.i saw the car,it was luking pretty decent from the outside.it had clocked almost sixty thousand kms on the odo. finally i sat in the car,turned the engine ON,n revved it a lil bit.n what happened????? she dint sound sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet,coz that damn thing wasnt responding at all.it just turned ON,!!!!!!!! thats it.lolz.......n when i asked d sales man about this,he told me "sir this is because we dint start the car for almost two days"...................duh!!!!!!! and they were asking 16 lacs for that THING. pshhhh......

Off Topic :- whats is wrong with the toyota people????? the speedo of a toyota celia reads a maximum 180 kmph????????? :S the same ws in the sera...........why is it so??? some specific reason or sumthing???? i mean even my honda`s speedo reads 200 kmph (i know its just written,but still??)
Old 14th June 2006, 04:07   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister
there was this silver celica 2002 model parked outside ambience motors in gk 1 about a week ago.i saw the car,it was luking pretty decent from the outside.it had clocked almost sixty thousand kms on the odo. finally i sat in the car,turned the engine ON,n revved it a lil bit.n what happened????? she dint sound sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet,coz that damn thing wasnt responding at all.it just turned ON,!!!!!!!! thats it.lolz.......n when i asked d sales man about this,he told me "sir this is because we dint start the car for almost two days"...................duh!!!!!!! and they were asking 16 lacs for that THING. pshhhh......

Off Topic :- whats is wrong with the toyota people????? the speedo of a toyota celia reads a maximum 180 kmph????????? :S the same ws in the sera...........why is it so??? some specific reason or sumthing???? i mean even my honda`s speedo reads 200 kmph (i know its just written,but still??)
Japan-sold Japanese cars of a particular category have a projected top speed of 180 on the speedo.
Old 14th June 2006, 08:03   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister

Its speed limited to 180 in Japan.
Old 22nd August 2008, 23:51   #60
Senior - BHPian

Seen this Celica also near SRK's house. It was covered, but when asked the permission to take the photo as it is, the security man came & removed half of the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Toyota Celicas in Mumbai-31072008104.jpg  

Pics : Toyota Celicas in Mumbai-31072008106.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks