Team-BHP - Pic : Nissan Skyline in bombay
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pic : Nissan Skyline in bombay (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2049-pic-nissan-skyline-bombay.html)

there is a nissan skyline in bombay....
mh-06-w-77
its for sale at JMD cars Andheri opp Funrepublic, Juhu
its the same skyline that was also present at speed run 2004
its V6 2.0 litre..year 99 model
came somebody please visit the JMd cars and get the pics and specs..
i could do so but I dont have a camera...so any of u guys can please oblige.
Its retailing for around 14 laks..
waiting for the pics and specs.

hmmmm....now which option should I choose! lol

is it with or without the turbo's?? 2.0, that must be without then.

Dipen dude

Is this a blue Skyline?? If yes I know this car . It was silver first and then painted blue by Team motor works. I guess it was a part of some used car mela as well. I have some pictures I'll try n post them

P.S. Did you intend putting a poll or it happened by mistake

hey... Dippy... its the same on at the Speed Run re.. the R33 i think!gr8 colour... nice condition...

Yes it is the R-33, brilliant car..
Please post the pics.. if someone has em'

hey Dippy...I was new to the site.....I did not poll it...it was by mistake..will take care next time...

I also feel that this car has been thru an accident....coz earlier when I saw it in silver color....it was of a different shape exactly of the Fast and furious silver color car....
for the most nearest exact shape go to
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/2439.jpg

Now when I see it in blue color...it as a diff shape with the same number.
Also it had differnt skirts and diff spoiler.....otherwise why any dealer would simply change the beautiful silver color.

For ppl who have seen this in silver color..(dippy) ...comment on this or throw some light.

I hadn't really seen the car in silver colour, but simple logic why would some one change the shape of a Skyline R34 to R33 ? *even after a horrifying accident*
I highly doubt it. Probably u must've got confused or something. If you want I can look into the matter, if what dippy said is correct "painted blue by Team motor works" (I would've checked, but am not in Mumbai at the moment.. )

The car was for sale at the used car mela in Bandra. I got a small test drive of it. Was amazing [though i cudnt taeke it above 2nd gear]. Sounded very good. BTW heres a pic of the car taken by Dippy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I also feel that this car has been thru an accident....coz earlier when I saw it in silver color....it was of a different shape exactly of the Fast and furious silver color car....
for the most nearest exact shape go to
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/2438.jpg

Now when I see it in blue color...it as a diff shape with the same number.
Also it had differnt skirts and diff spoiler.....otherwise why any dealer would simply change the beautiful silver color.

For ppl who have seen this in silver color..(dippy) * ...comment on this or throw some light.

Hey dipen, the car in the pic is a Skyline GTR [R34]. Since MH06W77 is a 1999 model it cannot be a R34 cos the R34 was launched in 2002.

I had seen this car when it was silver. When Dippy showed me these pics i thought that this car had fake regn. I never knew this was the very same silver car turned blue. Anyways the car looked the same when it was silver. i'm sure of the grille. but no idea abt the skirts, spoilers

yes i had seen this car at juhu in silver long back dint notice the reg but when it was silver it did have thin skirts, black spoiler, very dirty alloys lol, and blue neons under it. saw it a cpl of times in juhu itself and then when it was in blue at the speedrun i saw it last.

specs :
2.o litre inline 6 cylinder
no turbos
155 horses approx
torque not available
engine : RB20DE

Type RB25DET RB25DE RB20E
Type DOHC * 6 cylinder DOHC * 6 cylinder OHC * 6 cylinder
Cylinder 86.0×71.7 86.0×71.7 78.0×69.7
displacement 2498 2498 1998
Compression ratio 9.0 10.0 9.5
output PS/rpm 250/6400 190/6400 130/5600

The blue Skyline is not a GT-R. But a GTS.

I have seen an R34 in Bandra 2 years ago, a blue one at that. I saw it twice, one driving and once is a parking lot of a building in the small lanes... those going from hill road to carter road. didnt have a camera either time tho. But it wasnt the one in the picture above it was an R34 with the smoked 6 spoke wheels. It isnt in that building anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Sam @ June 12 2004,20:21)]I have seen an R34 in Bandra 2 years ago, a blue one at that. I saw it twice, one driving and once is a parking lot of a building in the small lanes... those going from hill road to carter road. didnt have a camera either time tho. But it wasnt the one in the picture above it was an R34 with the smoked 6 spoke wheels. It isnt in that building anymore.

Hey Sam,

I have seen the same R34 about 1.5years back.... it was heading towards tulsi pipe road when i saw it on the road between the race course and willingdon club. I was shocked to see it and have tried a lot to locate it....but no luck, however a friend told me it was for sale.

R