Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2005, 08:22   #46
Senior - BHPian

anyone know abt the tyre/alloy size on the diablo and the viper??? and those are stock alloys rite?
Old 2nd May 2005, 09:10   #47
Senior - BHPian

The Tyre width is 335 on both the Viper and the Diablo.
Old 2nd May 2005, 12:17   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos
The Tyre width is 335 on both the Viper and the Diablo.
WoW that is Freakinnn HUUGGE ! And i thought my endeavour tyres were big
Old 2nd May 2005, 12:27   #49
Senior - BHPian

oh! btw... 335 is for the rear tyres on both of them!
Old 11th June 2005, 14:30   #50
BHPian

hey thts a great collection lucky guy i had seen that Diablo once but it was being driven by some Arab on Marine lines..
Old 13th May 2006, 01:18   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Awesome pics.. Brought back memories of when I sat and revved the Diablo last year

Dippy
hey which is the best lamborgini?
the diablo or the murci or the galardo i know murci is beter then gallardo but is it better then the diablo or is diablo the best????????????
help plz
n what other models does lamborgini have?
Old 13th May 2006, 05:24   #52
Senior - BHPian

Lamborghini is an established company and have been producing tractors, cars and jeeps for numerous decades now. Popular Lamborghini cars include the Miura, the Countach, the Diablo, the Jalpa, the LM002, the Murcielago and the Gallardo.

In my personal opinion, the Diablo was the supreme Lamborghini, though the Murcielago is more or less flawless in every aspect. I have sat in a 1995 Diablo and a 2002 Murcielago, and it was something about the former that had me more charged up than the latter. All Lamborghinis showcase daring and vulgar Italian styling, and usually appear pretty darn beautiful.

If I had a choice, I'd probably buy a Diablo SV in Midnight Purple or black, or a Black Murcielago Roadster with black wheels.

aniguchisan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2006, 14:22   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Lamborghini is an established company and have been producing tractors, cars and jeeps for numerous decades now. Popular Lamborghini cars include the Miura, the Countach, the Diablo, the Jalpa, the LM002, the Murcielago and the Gallardo.

In my personal opinion, the Diablo was the supreme Lamborghini, though the Murcielago is more or less flawless in every aspect. I have sat in a 1995 Diablo and a 2002 Murcielago, and it was something about the former that had me more charged up than the latter. All Lamborghinis showcase daring and vulgar Italian styling, and usually appear pretty darn beautiful.

If I had a choice, I'd probably buy a Diablo SV in Midnight Purple or black, or a Black Murcielago Roadster with black wheels.

hey thanks dude but what abt the countach? heard aboiut tat one too many times
are there any daiblos or countachs in bombay or even india?
Old 13th May 2006, 14:25   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Not a bad choice! But somehow, the Miura remains the most achingly beautiful car of all time. I wish I had one.
Old 13th May 2006, 15:34   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-RULZ
hey thanks dude but what abt the countach? heard aboiut tat one too many times
are there any daiblos or countachs in bombay or even india?
The Countach is an older-generation Lamborghini, made very popular by it's radical looks. I'm not too sure about Lambos in India, but apparently there's a black Countach in Delhi, if I'm not mistaken. Diablos, I hope there are, and probably somebody somewhere does own one, yet to be officially spotted by us, recently.
Old 13th May 2006, 15:37   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Not a bad choice! But somehow, the Miura remains the most achingly beautiful car of all time. I wish I had one.
Beautiful? Without a doubt, it's gorgeous. Would I own one over a Diablo? Probably, because of it's name. Do I love it more than the Devil? No
Old 13th May 2006, 16:36   #57

its the diablo vt with 6 l engine for me!!
Old 14th May 2006, 02:28   #58
BHPian

I believe the Espada was the most serious Lambo ever built.It was a proper GT and could carry 4 in absolute comfort and it never broke down (Sir Paul Mc Cartney will vouch for it).These days its a supercar bargain
Old 14th May 2006, 09:26   #59
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm... not many Countach people here, eh? I guess too many people saw James May's rather dark assesment of it in TG.

The Countach was a lost oppurtunity. When it was unveiled in 1971, production was still at least 4 years away, and because the car was so mind blowingly modern and desirable it all but destroyed demand for the Miura, which deserved a few more succesful production years, and had just started picking up in sales.

This bogged the company down heavily, and development of the Countach became stunted, and old man Ferrucio sold the company in 1974.

Sad that although Lamborghini have always had cars with great potential, they have been bogged down by bad luck, poor timing, and internal disputes.
Old 14th May 2006, 15:15   #60
Senior - BHPian

I adore the Countach, and have had the opportunity to view several up close, alongwith the revving of certain select ones. Great car, and it'll always remain one of my favourites.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks