Team-BHP - Pics : Rajiv Shah and his car collection (Diablo, Viper, Firebird, 8series, etc)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Rajiv Shah and his car collection (Diablo, Viper, Firebird, 8series, etc) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2050-pics-rajiv-shah-his-car-collection-diablo-viper-firebird-8series-etc.html)

Hi guys,
We have spoken so much about Spiderman and Amitabh Bacchan and their cars collection. So i thought why do we leave this guy out?? He too has one of the best collections of super(b)cars.

There was an article in one of the issues of BSMotoring about Rajeev Shah and his cars. They had featured his HMT tuned Dodge Viper and his Pontiac Firebird. The Dodge Viper was a dark green one which was tuned by Henessey to produce around Five Hundred and Fifty BHP. The Shah garage also includes couple of Mercs, Landcruisers and also many Indian cars.

Cars worth mentioning are :
1.> Lamborghini Diablo *
2.> Dodge Viper
3.> BMW 8 Series [AC Schnitzer or Alpine i'm not sure]. Link : here
4.> Pontiac Firebird.
5.> Silver 360 Modena [?]

Dippy, Rehaan, GTO and few other members had managed to check out the Diablo once. Dippy also managed to get a pic of the car before it was shipped back to the Middle East.

I wonder if the Viper is still with him cos there have been no sightings of it for the past so many months [or years]. Can anyone post a pic of the Viper from BSM please??

I had seen the Firebird once with a flat tyre parked outside Santacruz Police station for almost 2 days. Didnt notice the regn but guess it was his only.

A friend of mine had also seen a silver 360 [long before Spiderman had got his] at Marine Drive and had said that theres a possibility that it cud be his. Can anyone confirm this??

I guess there are many people [most of them from the film industry] who own such good collections here. Its just that we have to discover them.

Ya V12 I was one of them who checked out Diablo .... It was amazing

The BMW 8 series is an AC Schnitzer . The last I saw the Viper was when I went to check out the Diablo but found the Viper instead. Couldnt click a pic since the watchman was fussy

Dippy

i have sat in that Diablo... aaaaaaaaawesome!!!
seen that Pontiac many times at Phoenix Mills!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ July 17 2004,22:51)]seen that Pontiac many times at Phoenix Mills!

Hey I think Rajiv only owned or was co-owner of F&I so his car has to be there

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ July 17 2004,17:49)]The Dodge Viper was a dark green one

I wonder if the Viper is still with him cos there have been no sightings of it for the past so many months [or years].

Hey V12,

It is a BLACK RT/10.
Was just plain black till about 3years ago when he put on two silver racing stripes (stick ons), with thin yellow lines besides the silver stripes.
It looked pretty good then. Not sure if the yellow lines are still on, but the silver stripes are.

The viper is in his garage every now and then, but just recently i heard that it is also parked somewhere else on malabar hill as well, so the car is still in the city.

cheers
R

ps - also seen a 540i parked in the garage once.

Hey Rehaan can you find out where on Malabar Hill .. Maybe we could have a Viper to check out on our next meet

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ July 18 2004,13:52)]Hey Rehaan can you find out where on Malabar Hill .. Maybe we could have a Viper to check out on our next meet

Dippy

Ya, once I missed the Viper don wanna miss it again !!

The red Firebird does not belong to him. It is owned by one of the Fire And Ice partners Ketan.

I remember reading in the BS Motoring article that the Viper was tuned by hennessey. More power from the Viper? Nice

GTO

The firebird is not rajiv's alone it was bought along with other partners of Fire such as ketan kadam.U will often see ketan using the car much more than rajiv, i think he has bought it off him finally now.The car looks great but try and sit inside, its sh** even when i shut the door there was a rattling sound.Very badly kept.

I read in BSM that even the pop-ups dont work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I remember reading in the BS Motoring article that the Viper was tuned by hennessey

Oh wow, isn't the Dodge Viper "Venom" tuned by Hennessey too??? That has around 800 bhp and can nuke a Mclaren F1 in everything.

0-100 i heard was 2.9 secs.

Wonder how much power this one has?

Regards...
Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Oh wow, isn't the Dodge Viper "Venom" tuned by Hennessey too??? That has around 800 bhp and can nuke a Mclaren F1 in everything.

0-100 i heard was 2.9 secs.

Wonder how much power this one has?

A Lingenfelter Corvette does 0 - 100 in 1.9 Seconds, but are we talking that here?
Geeze..

I am confused as to who are the actual owners of M5 in Bombay
I have heard that Spiderman and Salman Khan own one each.
Can anyone confirm with Pics. and what model is owned by them
Also heard that Salman had a silver honda NSX , is it still there with him...and clue??