Team-BHP - Pics : White Porsche 911 in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Porsche 911 in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2054-pics-white-porsche-911-mumbai.html)

Hi guys,
I was just browsing thru Webshots gallery and found a pic of the Porsche 911. I had heard about this car almost 4 years back. It was brought by a movie director who had his office in the same building I had my computer classes. And the day I missed my class , he had got the car to office. Damn it. I never gotta see it till now.

Check this out guys :

access forbidded - was this the 911 that was up for sale on Baazee a year ago - in goa ?

Dont click on the link. Copy-Paste it into another [or the same] IE window.

I *THINK* that this is the 911 which Anil Ambani sold a couple of years back but im not too sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GrimReaper @ May 16 2004,19:11)]I *THINK* that this is the 911 which Anil Ambani sold a couple of years back but im not too sure.

His was a blue 993

Ya Anil Ambani's was a dark blue 911. Mh04X911. It was tested by BSM too.

the same car was present at the last year's Speedrun. didn't take part, but was placed in the exhibition area. Janspeed exhausts, if i'm not mistaken.

This particular Porsche belongs to Sajid Nadiadwala. Had seen this car during a film shoot one morning at Nariman Point. This car was there in the movie ' Awara Pagal Deewana ' in a few shots with Akshay Kumar if you guys have seen the film.

Cheers

P.S. The car at the Speed Run was Ambanis 911 but was with the guy who bought it from Anil

If i am right this is a carrera 4 (type 964) imported from the UK remember seeing it up for sale somewhere. Pls note that the 964's are very difficult to work on .

r

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ported_head @ May 16 2004,22:08)]the same car was present at the last year's Speedrun. didn't take part, but was placed in the exhibition area. Janspeed exhausts, if i'm not mistaken.

Yup, MH04X911 was at the speedrun.
But are u guys sure it is the one ambani sold (that came in the papers).
Phead, i didnt notice the exhausts...but i noticed it has S-03s on!

cya
R

mh04x911 is definitely Anil Ambani's. When BSM tested the 911, they had mentioned that the speedo has the initials A.A [Anil Ambani] and it was open to guess. The same car was also featuyred oon the front page of Mid Day when his cars were for sale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ May 17 2004,13:56)]mh04x911 is definitely Anil Ambani's. When BSM tested the 911, they had mentioned that the speedo has the initials A.A [Anil Ambani] and it was open to guess. The same car was also featuyred oon the front page of Mid Day when his cars were for sale.

wonder how much it went for ? What replaced the 911 in the ambani stable ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ May 17 2004,14:42)]wonder how much it went for ? What replaced the 911 in the ambani stable ?

Hey,

The two figures that come to mind are 65L and 90L... maybe some1 will give you a more definite figure
I had a friend who used to make regular visits to the ambani garage, the thing is that it is so damn big and multi-storey that u dont get to see everything. I know there is a dark blue M3 in there for one of the kids. Also a couple of go-karts. Rumours of a 575.... cant really think of nething else at the moment!

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]mh04x911

now THATS a cool registration to have for the nine eleven!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ May 17 2004,15:06)]. I know there is a dark blue M3 in there for one of the kids. Also a couple of go-karts.

For them , the M3 is probably a go cart