Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2004, 02:12   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12
hey rehaan, i guess u must have seen the SL500 with the optional Sports Package. Its got AMG kit and wheels.
Hey V12,

That is possible...i only saw the car from the side & rear as it whizzed past in abt 2seconds (i was standing on the side of the road)
Im guessing the reason i thought it was a /55 was because of the wheels, and also maybe it was badged as an AMG?

Either way... PM me the number plate and i will try to recall and confirm.

cya
R
Old 9th June 2005, 16:53   #47
BHPian

i cannot confrm abt the owner of the four cars but i can confirm one thing that there is a Lamborgini in Kolhapur as i have sen it and also there is a ferrari 360 there...i know people living in mumbai will not believe it but trust me there are a few guys from kolhapur and around who are loaded and they actually have this competition as to who owns the best..i have met this guy from ichalkarangi Sanjay i am sure most of you dont even know where it is he owns the best of cars MERCS,BMWS,TOYOTA'S,LINCON etc and has a black chopper which is worth seeing...
Old 12th June 2005, 03:08   #48
Senior - BHPian

well the star gutka guy in kolhapur(i think) has got some awesome wheels...a new gen 7 series (745li) a 6 series coupe csi, an X-5, etc etc.
Old 21st June 2005, 18:13   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16
well the star gutka guy in kolhapur(i think) has got some awesome wheels...a new gen 7 series (745li) a 6 series coupe csi, an X-5, etc etc.
yes V 16 he is the one hav u seen his collection its mind blowing an the best part abt this guy is tht most of the times he does not sell the old cars.

Most Viewed