Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2007, 15:01   #196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Sad to hear about the WRX. A great machine gone to waste. Good to know the driver was safe. As someone mentioned the roll cage might have played an important role.

gogi paaji, sorry but couldnt resist. Must have been scary to get tailgated.
Oh my gosh ....sounds scary does'nt it?!! please let me confirm, both were in our respective cars...and its(Gay) to be read as GUY ......Rehaan keeps on reminding me to read my posts before i post...well, i learn my lesson now.
PS: Vid, no probs yaar, even i, would'nt be able to resist this one, had someone else posted it!!
Old 11th June 2007, 01:41   #197
Team-BHP Support

Mr Mugen Power... please keep this in mind.
I thought about something like this when there was a mention of you crusing in your STi to 160Mph recently....

Drive safe guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
......Rehaan keeps on reminding me to read my posts before i post...well, i learn my lesson now.
Lol... i had a good laugh at this one as you know.

cya
R
Old 11th June 2007, 02:12   #198
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Mr Mugen Power... please keep this in mind.
I thought about something like this when there was a mention of you crusing in your STi to 160Mph recently....

Drive safe guys.
Sure sir..
Will keep in mind..
Old 11th June 2007, 04:42   #199

hey guys. my brother was driving the car. the rumours of the car being totaled are fake.the only thing that have to be replaced are the intercooler,radiator,headlights,bumper and the only parts on the body damaged are the bonnet and the fender.. shes back home but its orange now... cheers
Old 11th June 2007, 08:37   #200
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by satans_enemy View Post
hey guys. my brother was driving the car. the rumours of the car being totaled are fake.the only thing that have to be replaced are the intercooler,radiator,headlights,bumper and the only parts on the body damaged are the bonnet and the fender.. shes back home but its orange now... cheers
Thats nice to hear. So we will be seeing more of the scooby then. And, all those of you who posted that it got wrecked should verify the statements before putting them up. It leaves a bad taste you know.
Old 11th June 2007, 09:56   #201
BHPian

so now we have heard it from the horse's mouth.....
a beauty is saved and is now in a newer color......
Old 11th June 2007, 10:24   #202
Senior - BHPian

Good to know ur bro is safe and sound Mihir and same for the car. Thanks for letting all of us know .
Old 11th June 2007, 11:18   #203
Senior - BHPian

Waiting to see the car restored.
Old 11th June 2007, 11:32   #204
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm. thats a good news. Waiting to see the car in orange.

Btw why orange not subaru's blue ?
Old 11th June 2007, 14:47   #205
BHPian

great to hear she's alive and kicking!!
Old 11th June 2007, 14:58   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satans_enemy View Post
Great news Bro,
Really glad to know that your brother is safe and sound. Guess it speaks volumes about the safety features of the car. Also gives all of us in this thread (Me including) and others who are and have been following this, a lesson: Do not believe in rumours ( the black sti s been totalled, destroyed etc etc blah blah.)
Also think about the brighter side regarding the parts damaged,..ie the intercooler etc,..you now have an official excuse to go crazy with the performance upgrade which you would have done anyways.
See you on the road soon .. and next speed run, full-on!!
Old 11th June 2007, 17:50   #207
BANNED

Hi Mihir,

Glad to hear that your bro and car are both OK. I apologise for the wrong info(if you can call it that) about the car being totalled. You see "totalled" is a general terminology used by some when they see a bad crash. The person in question did see the car after it got crashed and felt it was not in a state of condition that it could be restored to its prime.

Something similar to the Maroon Bentley which was also called as totalled.

Viper

PS - No intentions of starting any false rumours. Will henceforth make it a point to believe things which have been seen by my own eyes only.

Last edited by viper : 11th June 2007 at 17:51.
Old 13th June 2007, 01:14   #208
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Mihir,take care and drive safe bro.And ask your brother to do the same.Let rumours not affect you coz people with tents on the streets have nothing more to do,than scan for cars like yours (absolute masterpieces) and make them look bad at times.So chill and please once again drive safe.And can we leave the Bentley out of this guys?

Last edited by nitroxx : 13th June 2007 at 01:16.
Old 18th June 2007, 09:57   #209
Senior - BHPian

just caught up with this thread... first the good news and then bad news, but then good news again! glad to hear no one got hurt, and glad to here there was only "minor" damage! so "orange" you going to post some 1st hand pictures of the car? (the non accidented version) cause i have noticed only pictures from other members.
Old 18th June 2007, 16:26   #210
BHPian

Good thing Mihir cleared all that out .. Pics of the orange beauty please.. Glad to hear that she'll still get her shot at the speed run..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks