Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2007, 22:49   #241
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
I think you're all blowing this out of proportion. Its upto the owner as to what he does with his car and what he wants to reveal about it, the accident or its present condition. His brother was involved and if wants to keep it quiet thats his business. Just because one of you spotted the car in some state of repair doesnt make it your business. Maybe its in the process of being painted. Whatever. How does it concern us?
Hi,

You are correct it is his business what he wants to say or do about his car, butttttttttt he is not at liberty to call someone a liar or rumour monger. I am only stating the facts and providing evidence to my statement which was hushed up as a rumour. I could be damned what he does with his car.

Viper
Old 5th November 2007, 22:50   #242
Senior - BHPian

I think only BEEM3R and nitroxx got the gist of whatever I was trying to say.

Jiggy, I'm not doubting the truth in your claims, and I never was. I was simply trying to say, let the owner say whatever he wants, and do whatever he wants. It IS his car, at the end of the day.

Looks like tinkering/painting. Any front pics?
Old 6th November 2007, 15:50   #243
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi,

You are correct it is his business what he wants to say or do about his car, butttttttttt he is not at liberty to call someone a liar or rumour monger. I am only stating the facts and providing evidence to my statement which was hushed up as a rumour. I could be damned what he does with his car.

Viper
Viper, He didnt outright call anyone a liar or a rumor monger. But if what he wants to reveal to the outside world is that it wasnt a big crash or the car is back home, thats upto him. It involves his brother who was a minor. Stop taking this so personally. Why are you getting so angry and worked up. We all believe the legitimacy or truth to your claims, plus you have posted pics. Lets just all be cordial and get along as a family. I dont see why you should get angry with satans_enemy. Just try and understand what he went through and leave it at that. This is not about you or him. And Amatmo you seem to enjoy egging this on. That isn't very healthy either.
Old 6th November 2007, 15:55   #244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But if what he wants to reveal to the outside world is that it wasnt a big crash or the car is back home, thats upto him.
Exactly. And I don't think you are helping it either by broadcasting whatever you have in below post.

Why don't you carry this on with Viper through PM - beats me!
Old 6th November 2007, 15:59   #245
BHPian

Im sorry suman what am I trying to broadcast? Its not between me and viper personally to do this on PM. I guess this is just your 2 cents then. Whatever man Im done trying to support someone's right to his privacy.

Last edited by BEEM3R : 6th November 2007 at 16:11.
Old 6th November 2007, 16:05   #246
Senior - BHPian

Viper, sad to see the car in that state. I remember seeing it being ripped in my area. I agree with Beemer actually. The car is his and he chooses to reveal information about it.

Just my thoughts. I'm not sure if the pics should be there, because considering the information (satans_enemy)SE's revealing, looks like he doesn't want anyone to see the car in this state at the moment. So obviously, he wouldn't want these pics to be made public and to reveal anything about its location. If only SE puts forward a request to remove those pics off the forum, then I guess it should be removed. Don't think he even knows its on the forum.

For example, recently I'd taken pics of a red Triumph Rocket III. I had permission to take the pics. I uploaded it here on Team-BHP. But once the owner told me to remove any identities and the pic in which he was present, I immd contacted the mods who kindly removed it off. Its a privacy issue.
Old 6th November 2007, 17:05   #247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Viper, He didnt outright call anyone a liar or a rumor monger. But if what he wants to reveal to the outside world is that it wasnt a big crash or the car is back home, thats upto him. It involves his brother who was a minor. Stop taking this so personally. Why are you getting so angry and worked up. We all believe the legitimacy or truth to your claims, plus you have posted pics. Lets just all be cordial and get along as a family. I dont see why you should get angry with satans_enemy. Just try and understand what he went through and leave it at that. This is not about you or him. And Amatmo you seem to enjoy egging this on. That isn't very healthy either.

well i am not egging it at all,as a matter of fact i wasent aware of anything you mentioned above so far and its legal problems

its just that as usually we do to check the authenticity of the news, thats it.
i found it unimaganable to see the car in orange thats it
and knowing vipers presence in the forum for long i chose to trust him and take the argument on his side

But i certainly didnt intend to create any enemity
i didnt realse it will end up on a serious note
so i shall apologise
and i willnot pull this matter further

and viper the fact that till now everybody has trusted you should be enough to calm you down buddy

as for you satans_enemy i hope you have no hard feelings either
just think of it as an object that broke and is getting fixed thats all
we would be as happy as you will be after the car is fixed
so chill
i hope you dont take my statements personally

so is everything fine now BEEM3R ?
i hope everything is cool now

Last edited by Rtech : 6th November 2007 at 17:20. Reason: posts merged.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:11   #248
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
i hope everything is cool now
No No No
We all wish and hope to see this car back on the roads and roaring
Orange, silver, black, magenta, violet or whatever or even paintless. - does it matter really when its a STI.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:16   #249
Senior - BHPian

A madly modified STi you mean. Well when its back on the road, I hope I am one of the first to witness it.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:24   #250
Senior - BHPian

Thats what happens when you have kids driving cars they shouldnt be.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:32   #251
Senior - BHPian

Damn..!! The car is in bad shape..Hoping that it will be back on road soon.
Old 11th November 2007, 21:18   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
I completely agree. having a fast car is one thing but driving responsibly is another and never let the adrenalin rush get the better of you particularly on our treacherous Mumbai roads.
Old 12th November 2007, 07:52   #253
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_fast View Post
I completely agree. having a fast car is one thing but driving responsibly is another and never let the adrenalin rush get the better of you particularly on our treacherous Mumbai roads.
Anyone having this kind of car would surely wanna drive fast.
Come on, dont we drive our Vtecs, RS, and similar at fast speeds.
Simply coz such a car crashed, we shouldn't simply just say that the driver does not deserve such cars. It can happen to anyone.
Old 12th November 2007, 13:20   #254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_fast View Post
i dont agree guys, it just that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. in todays times you could be just standing at a signal and still get hit. my uncles Audi A8 got hit by a cab when he was at a signal.
so the age and adrenalin rush should not be blamed here. it could have happened to anyone. nobody goes out with the intension to bang a car it just happens.
Old 15th November 2007, 02:09   #255

ok guys.i dont get time for this thats why never come online.its since now that i have read how worthy my car is to create such an intrest..ill post some pictures.it my car,my brother crashed it,im repairing it,and ill be driving it.so i dont understand why everyone is passing comments.there are 4 pictures.two on the night of the crash.one mid way through,and the last one is it now almost done.the pictures which someone put are of my car,and its true the car was stripped down to that extent ,reason being a full body paint.and the repairs done are..new bumper,intercooler,fender,headlight,and the bonet...wooooooowwww i didnt know that totaling a car..
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S5

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks