Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2007, 02:22   #256

while i would like to quote the people that are talkin about my ride in a bad manner, i simply dont have enough time to come and keep an update. Today what i found has bothered me to an extent that i am taking the time out to type all of this for u all to speculate again about my car. thats for my car. Anyways getting to the point here are a few pics of my car first of its current condition all the way back to the night of the accident. U see & tell me if that looks like a totaled car. The car was actaually crashed by my brother and I am fixing it actually a good chance to make a few changes that i alwyas wanted. So until later take care my petrohead friends.
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S5

The last pic i have

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_fast View Post
We are entitled to see pics of the new colour of the car. This should help in refuting any claims that anyone else has made about information being untrue.

I am sorry but we should not compare this to human death etc as they are different issues.

It will be encouraging to see how nice the car looks for us enthusiasts if Satan's enemy can give us some pics. If this car is in lokhandwala I am sure some one on this site can get a glimpse of it with Satan's enemys permission.
Since this site is a public site I can well undertstand some members expecting to get some more authentic evidence.

check these out from its current pic to the night of the accident
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S2

Last edited by ported_head : 15th November 2007 at 10:03. Reason: Please use the EDIT function when posting under 20 minutes.
Old 15th November 2007, 02:39   #257

replie

From support team: Post deleted. It's the same as above.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 15th November 2007 at 09:58. Reason: duplicate
Old 15th November 2007, 03:23   #258

hey all u guys seem to know n judge a lot looking at pics of a car at a perticular workshop..m so glad to b here to enlighten u all with the actual news n for a change not with assumptions of guys never knowing what the story actually is.. mihir,the owner of the subaru is a very close friend of mine and i got new pics of the subaru which is nearing completion.and all the stripped down pics uploaded on this thread were when we decided to get a whole new exterior for the car and not repair it and drive it,as he does not belive in repaired body pannels etc.the rest of the story need not be known by everyone and nun of you all's built storys were correct,but i assure all of u'll that this beast will very soon b back ridin in bombay.

Note from the Support Staff: Multiple posts merged into one. Please do not type in SMS eg. 'nun' is NOT 'none'. A 'nun' is a woman committed to a religious life. Also 'u' is NOT 'you'!
Old 15th November 2007, 04:03   #259
Senior - BHPian

dvs8tr,
is the car gonna be blue now (black original) or orange as claimed by Mihir earlier in this thread.
Old 15th November 2007, 04:05   #260
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Good News! And One More Thing, When Someone Says Kids Driving On The Street. Are They Referring To The Guy We Call As The Rubberband Launch? Coz Hes Been Race Practicing For A While Now...and To Judge One Person For An Accident Is Altogether A Different Story..hell, With The Traffic We Have, And The Kind Of People Driving...you Couldn't Be Sure If You Are Secure Even If You Are Parked On The Side Of The Road...and Besides, Not All Major Crashes Mean That The Guy Doesnt Know How To Drive..read Up On Some Of The Veterans Who've Crashed On Team-bhp..you'll Know.
A Shout Out To "mihir Dharkar" "some Of Us Are Here For You Bro,and Will Stick WITH YOU THROUGH Your Thick And Thin" So Don't Worry!
AND BESIDES WHETHER ITS INLINE OR STRAIGHT BOTH WAYS ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO TUNE THEMSELVES..

Last edited by nitroxx : 15th November 2007 at 04:14.
Old 15th November 2007, 10:01   #261
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support : POst edited. Please do not attempt to use vulgar language, even in a subtle and indirect manner. Team-BHP is viewed by a vast audience.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi, Sorry to bring this up but recently saw a car (claimed to be yours)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
Good News!
12 days, 48 posts.
Result : the black subaru is Orange + Black now. And it will be out on the roads. No matter how the owner/ his brother drove/drives it matters here - right ??

Till the owner of the car OR anyone else who spots it, posts a picture of the completed car on road - wont it be right to lock the thread, mods ??

Last edited by GTO : 15th November 2007 at 10:17.
Old 15th November 2007, 10:17   #262
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Excellent and great news! Here is hoping to catch her in action soon.
Old 15th November 2007, 12:33   #263
Senior - BHPian

hey great knowing the car is going to be on the streets soon. all the best and yeah glad you could get the additional changes you wanted to do to the car. the orange and black combination looks different and real neat. would draw alot of attention now. i see alot of influence of fast n the furious and need for speed comming into the paint job. great going good job .
Old 15th November 2007, 12:37   #264
BANNED

how is this car totalled. hardly anything gone. its similar to what i had crashed out as well. lights and bonnets breaking and cracking are not totalling at all. finally its out and rubbish rumours out. all those hiding pics and now post. nice bro u out with it and its in good shape too
Old 15th November 2007, 12:39   #265
Senior - BHPian

Good to know that shes getting back on track. Good luck with all future mods.

Can someone please repost the pics? I cant view any of them for some reason.
Old 15th November 2007, 17:12   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
Good News! And One More Thing, When Someone Says Kids Driving On The Street. Are They Referring To The Guy We Call As The Rubberband Launch? Coz Hes Been Race Practicing For A While Now...and To Judge One Person For An Accident Is Altogether A Different Story..hell, With The Traffic We Have, And The Kind Of People Driving...you Couldn't Be Sure If You Are Secure Even If You Are Parked On The Side Of The Road...and Besides, Not All Major Crashes Mean That The Guy Doesnt Know How To Drive..read Up On Some Of The Veterans Who've Crashed On Team-bhp..you'll Know.
A Shout Out To "mihir Dharkar" "some Of Us Are Here For You Bro,and Will Stick WITH YOU THROUGH Your Thick And Thin" So Don't Worry!
AND BESIDES WHETHER ITS INLINE OR STRAIGHT BOTH WAYS ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO TUNE THEMSELVES..
cheers brother,hope people listen or read what you have posted...ill put up more pictures,and hahah a video as soon as i get my car back which is within a week.
Old 15th November 2007, 17:38   #267
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome back , Good to see your Scooby back in action ... but i am disappointed with the look , could have been better ....
Old 15th November 2007, 17:50   #268
Team-BHP Support

the car is looking sexy from the last pic you gave us. the colour combination is very good.
Old 15th November 2007, 17:53   #269
BHPian

Welcome back Mihir, the car sure looks odd because of the colour combo, but maybe i am not used to seeing a Subaru like this..Hmmm..Neva mind..Will see her again at the Speedrun..

Niki
Old 15th November 2007, 17:57   #270
BHPian

Awesome car, good to know that its slowly but surely getting back on track to burn some rubber.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks