Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2007, 19:19   #271
BANNED

It was indeed sad to hear about the car's crash and even myself was a bit angry on it's owner for putting the car in that horrible condition. But that's part of some bad things one has to bare with when living with great dream cars. Don't worry about it bro! Take it lightly and let the storm pass.

Wow! Great news about your car coming back for action! Thanks for the pictures. It seems there'll be a bit of Bling factor added to the package and that's welcome.
Please put us the final pictures when it's done. Can't wait till the next Speedrun to see it.
Old 15th November 2007, 23:21   #272
Team-BHP Support

good to know that work is getting over, do post the final pics once job is done, didnt like the combo of color from side profile.
Old 15th November 2007, 23:47   #273
BHPian

Not a fan of the paintjob. Looks a tad bit ricer imo,but under the hood ricer it is not.
Hope the issues which bothered the car at the speedrun are sorted out.
Old 16th November 2007, 01:19   #274
BHPian

Great to know that the demon(thats how I will term it) is coming back. Would love to see that Scooby in flesh. The colour combination will surely swirl some heads. Not many cars having it. In UK, mostly the Birmingham Modded cars have a similar paintjob. Used to seeing loads of Supras and Celicas with Orange plus black. Never seen a Scooby. But it surely looks like a mean street machine now.
Old 16th November 2007, 02:14   #275
Senior - BHPian

Please guys Chill.
Great to know the car is getting back in shape and as i had said i my earlier post (before all you guys went down on each other's throats) think of the brighter side, it gives Satan's enemy an excuse to carry out all the mods he ever wanted to. Even i was confused looking at the pics of a black car supposed to be orange but is shown as Blue and then black again You'll have to agree that is is confusing.
Not to take sides but Mihir I dont think anyone wishes bad for you or your car, its just the interpretation of the word "Totalled" which some of us use when we want to describe a bad bash. The good thing is that no one was hurt in the accident. Cars will come and cars will go but one cannot replace human life. I think all of us have wished well for you and your car and no one needs to take sides and post solidarity with any particular person or group. We are all together as one on this forum and will stay this way. Thats why we are called a team! Please correct me if im wrong.
I think Mods please close this controversial thread. When Mihir gets his car done and if he wishes to share its progress with us he will start a thread and post his own pics.
Old 16th November 2007, 04:48   #276
BHPian

Ahahahah where is viper ? Why do members in this forum like pointing fingers at each other . Mihir , good to see your car just as you said its gonna be . Looks great ...

P.s . Was waiting for you to check out his thread .
Old 16th November 2007, 07:41   #277
Senior - BHPian

Good to see the car back on track but didn't like the paint job..!
Post the pics when its completely done up..
Old 16th November 2007, 08:37   #278
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra View Post
Ahahahah where is viper ? Why do members in this forum like pointing fingers at each other . Mihir , good to see your car just as you said its gonna be . Looks great ...

P.s . Was waiting for you to check out his thread .
varun,

I am still waiting for some dated pics. I dont want to start a war and have nothing personal against Mihir hence and am keeping silent and did not comment on who was driving the car. Trust me bro you are making fun of the wrong person.

Are you trying to say that the black Subaru crashed sometime in May end or 1st week June 2007 and was fully repaired & repainted Orange by 11th June 2007 as per Mihir's post no 203 and was in his house all this while.

Would you also care to explain the following :
1> when the car was painted blue after repairs.
2> When was it repainted black and banged again.
3> When was it repainted Orange as I personally saw the car when the pics were taken in the last week of October and it was in the condition I posted pics of in black.

Are you trying to say the car was repaired, repainted blue, then repainted black , then banged again and then repainted orange black.

Do you take me and all Tbhpians to be complete idiots or fools. I dont know about you or the rest of the guys who believe this story I dont.

Hahahahaah to you. The ball is in your court and you asked for this. Always have your feet in your mouth like your 800 odd bhp claims.

viper

Last edited by viper : 16th November 2007 at 08:42.
Old 16th November 2007, 13:10   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Are you trying to say the car was repaired, repainted blue, then repainted black , then banged again and then repainted orange black.
Ya, that's what confused the hellout of me as well when I saw the pics. I was like - "Where did the blue one come from and when did it get black (and orange) again "

Anyways, not taking any sides here but I really think the thread should be closed till there are some concrete pics of public "spottings".

OT: Nitroxx - isn't it more of a pain when you type like that?
Old 16th November 2007, 14:31   #280

viper when the car was painted,what colour and when it evolved into what is nobody's concern but the orange scooby will b on the streets very very soon and probably might rip past u while all these questions still bother you... and also the parts which were blue were imported in that perticular colour and were painted into black and orange respectively.. before this incident the car did not even have a scratch on it so viper i think u need to put ur reading glasses on and also think about why would a person put blue parts on an intact car... and also when i posted these pics i thought u would diffrenciate between what happened when and then post..
Old 16th November 2007, 15:34   #281
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvs8tr View Post
viper when the car was painted,what colour and when it evolved into what is nobody's concern but the orange scooby will b on the streets very very soon and probably might rip past u while all these questions still bother you... and also the parts which were blue were imported in that perticular colour and were painted into black and orange respectively.. before this incident the car did not even have a scratch on it so viper i think u need to put ur reading glasses on and also think about why would a person put blue parts on an intact car... and also when i posted these pics i thought u would diffrenciate between what happened when and then post..
Hey,

I am man enough to admit if a mistake has been made and I'll give you the benefit of doubt that what you say is true. Your pics were confusing and the fact is that a lie was spoken.Now can you Mr. Smarty pants clarify this statement made on 11th June 2007.

"hey guys. my brother was driving the car. the rumours of the car being totaled are fake.the only thing that have to be replaced are the intercooler,radiator,headlights,bumper and the only parts on the body damaged are the bonnet and the fender.. shes back home but its orange now... cheers

Remember if you lie it will always haunt you. I did not start lying you guys did so be a man and own up that you lied or this could go on & on and I really dont have time to waste behind you guys. got better things to do.

The only reason I posted was that I was called a rumour monger which I detest I repeat.

Viper

Viper
Old 16th November 2007, 17:19   #282
Team-BHP Support

chill guys, let the owners decide what to do with the cars. lets stick to cars and dont go into details of what happened with it.

Viper, i think you made your point, rest please take offline with the concerned people.
Old 16th November 2007, 19:49   #283
BHPian

Agree with you Jaggu. Let's end this right here guys. Bahut hua.

Good to know that the car is being done up and the driver was not hurt.
Old 17th November 2007, 02:19   #284
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
OT: Nitroxx - isn't it more of a pain when you type like that?
Suman not quite sure what you meant there..anyways its either on or off.. I'd prefer off.
Old 17th November 2007, 12:15   #285
BHPian

Why in the world is this thread even kept open?? Mods, please lock this.. or delete even.. And a new one be created after the car is back on roads or whatever..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks