Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2008, 12:07   #316
Distinguished - BHPian

The white subaru in this thread is now located in Hyderabad.
Old 14th May 2008, 13:17   #317
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the links Rehaan !!

Now I'll talk about another example. I don't know whether this car has been spotted before, but I saw it quite a few times about a year ago because a student used to show up in it at college. Now that my campus is shifted to another building, I haven't seen it in a while. It's a blue subaru impreza with golden rims, looked completely kitted out, quite similar to the white one, and it was LOUD. Pity I never bothered taking pictures ever.

Any info on this?

Edit : Useful links there. The car has indeed been mentioned before. I guess its the same one. Saw it a year back though, and the posts are from 2004. Anyway.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 14th May 2008 at 13:25.
Old 14th May 2008, 15:29   #318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
The white subaru in this thread is now located in Hyderabad.
I have sold the car and it is now in Hyderabad.
Old 14th May 2008, 17:01   #319
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Thanks for the links Rehaan !!

Now I'll talk about another example. I don't know whether this car has been spotted before, but I saw it quite a few times about a year ago because a student used to show up in it at college. Now that my campus is shifted to another building, I haven't seen it in a while. It's a blue subaru impreza with golden rims, looked completely kitted out, quite similar to the white one, and it was LOUD. Pity I never bothered taking pictures ever.

Any info on this?

Edit : Useful links there. The car has indeed been mentioned before. I guess its the same one. Saw it a year back though, and the posts are from 2004. Anyway.
The blue one belongs to the person who owns the white GT-R in South Bombay.
Old 8th July 2011, 20:30   #320
BHPian

Subaru Impreza WRX STi spotted in Mumbai.

Hello BHPians, This morning I was on my way back home, was on Link road, Goregaon and was pouring when some bright modded car caught the edge of my eye. I stopped to see what exactly is it from either an OHC or Lancer but soon to my surprise it was a Subaru Impreza WRX. A 2004 version.

Crossed the road, went close to the car to take some pics when I saw it was attached to the towing vehicle (in pictures). Some guy who looked like one of those towing guys was sitting on driver seat, reclined all the way down, his legs on steering n dash and chatting on phone.

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4605.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4606.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4607.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4608.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4609.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4611.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4610.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4612.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4613.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4615.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4618.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4617.jpg

Spotted : Black Subaru WRX StI. EDIT : Crashed and Now Fixed & Painted Orange-photo4616.jpg

sagar iswalkar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th July 2011, 21:27   #321
MG5
BANNED

Re: Subaru Impreza WRX STi spotted in Mumbai.

If I remember, There is a thread on this Subaru. This was white and was crashed then it was painted orange.

Please check up..

Looking for that link...!
Old 8th July 2011, 22:58   #322
Senior - BHPian

Re: Subaru Impreza WRX STi spotted in Mumbai.

There is a thread already on this: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ed-orange.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks