Team-BHP - supercars/luxury cars in delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   supercars/luxury cars in delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2075-supercars-luxury-cars-delhi.html)

Been seeing a couple of delectable cars in Delhi for the past couple of months. So I thought I'd put 'em all together so that it could be added to the citywise listing of supercars in India. And yes, these are cars that I've seen myself...not quoting from sources Sorry guys, no pix though.

Toyota Supra (red)

Honda NSX (red)

Lamborghini Countach (black)....saw it at the Intercontinental and supposedly belongs to owner Lalit Suri.

BMW M3 convertible (black).....belongs to Vinay Rai, owner of Rai University.

BMW 5 series new (dark blue)

BMW 7 series new (2 of them, one dark green and another golden beige)

MB SL55AMG new (black)

Porsche 911 Turbo - 993 model (black)

Bentley Arnage, the one being sold in India (deep red)

Havent seen any Ferraris though!!

Delhi also has that immaculate Ferrari 348 as well at Vasant Vihar

Dippy

Just to add more info, The red Supra mentioned is non turbo, mostly 95- 97 model.

hey guys , anybody seen & have any pics of 760 Li in india ?
I believe navnit motors owner has one, though never seen it.

There is a 760Li in Mumbai owned by Sanjay Narang the restauranteur

Dippy

Whats the difference between the Li, iL and the L7??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Sep. 14 2004,15:23)]Whats the difference between the Li, iL and the L7??

760iL has around 4 inches added in the rear
L7 is a very limited long wheel base version with about one foot added on. One for sale in the back of ACI

And if i am to be correct, Mr. Aby also has taken delivery of a 760, white from Navnit Motors. Check out this month's BSM for the same

Revv

P.S. Can't seem to remember whether it said L7 or iL?

AB owns an 760 Li.

there is a new 745Li in delhi as well, parked at hayatt most of the times..and i know the countach is lalit suri's but as far as i remember it is Dimond Graphite or silver and not black, until he colored his car rescently..

aldo there is a 355 red color with a guy called bhaiya..thats his last name, lives in VV, he has like 10-12 cars..LX, S, E, 7 etc..including this one..

then there is the oil magnet..i am forgetting his first name..his last name is khetan he is also a car freek, buys/changes cars every 3-4 months..I am not fully aware of his collection, but my driver use to drop his cars to his house when he was working for staya bagla..

a judge or something has an S600 also..in pancheel..drove it like 2000km in 3-4 years...foolish people..

anyhow delhi we dont get to see much but I know people have been hidding a lot of cars..

Delhi aint far behind either.Some gr8 cars u guyz have in there.
Ps : I heard our present PM Mammohan Singh drives a M800??
Trus is it?

so i was told on this forum...but i dont think he would be driving it

i think he gets chauffeured in it, which is even more insane...why I mean ok be down to earth, but with some sort of distinction..I dont know..if i were the PM..i might not rolling in million dollar 7s but something much better than a M800..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Sep. 14 2004,21:46)]anyhow delhi we dont get to see much but I know people have been hidding a lot of cars..

whats the funda behind hiding cars ?
why ppl need to do this ?

Chauffeured around in a M800??
Indian PM??? Well,guess it happens only in India.

Though in one of the Times of India reports i read that our x-PM had a BMW,fully loaded worth 7 crores......
Crazy,aint it??

Cya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dipen @ Sep. 18 2004,12:52)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Sep. 14 2004,21:46)]anyhow delhi we dont get to see much but I know people have been hidding a lot of cars..

I wouldnt call it "hiding". Probably these guys get it out in the night only to avoid too much (unwanted) attention and when the roads are empty enough to really make the most out of their cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Sep. 18 2004,12:00)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dipen @ Sep. 18 2004,12:52)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b

I wouldnt call it "hiding". Probably these guys get it out in the night only to avoid too much (unwanted) attention and when the roads are empty enough to really make the most out of their cars.

exactly...not really hidding..but bring it out on very special occasions..i am telling u this..cuz ppl are scared..it happened to my mama itself..who got a call from from some mob guy asking for money..just cuz he use to come to his office in fancy cars and his secretary was a rogue mob agent...(sounds very filmy but it was in papers), Its just cuz my nana is very influential that he somehow got through to the mob guy through a contact and asked him to give it up..reason y my dad is very scared as well..to invest into something like this..)

this has become a big business..mobsters hire pretty girls pay them well to infest office, get info about any overly showy ppl..anyhow..I know bbay has many more cars..but delhi doesnt have less ppl who can afford, last I heard the population who could was a littl higher..but I still wonder y it happens..