Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2005, 22:33   #31
elf
BANNED

Quote:
About your girlfriend's comment..... when will women ever understand
-

Dude, some chix have it & some don't. Mine bought me a K&N Universal for my M1000 for my birthday, came along with me to choose my mags & regularly spots wheels for me when I don't...

Figured there're just a few of these around so I just got married to her last month!
Old 3rd January 2005, 23:16   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
-

Dude, some chix have it & some don't. Mine bought me a K&N Universal for my M1000 for my birthday, came along with me to choose my mags & regularly spots wheels for me when I don't...

Figured there're just a few of these around so I just got married to her last month!
hahahahha........... Does she have a sister?
Old 4th January 2005, 00:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
u're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. and if there's one thing u did correct..... its gotta be marrying her.
Old 4th January 2005, 02:53   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Scooop :- This weekend a friend of mine was coming back to bombay on the expressway and he see's a red modena right in front of him! he goes insane with the sound and wonders how it is soo damn loud.... now here is the shocker!!! there was another ferrari rightttt in front of it!! Sachin tendulkar in his 360 and Bhushan in his 355 racing away on the expressway!! Hard to belive eh ;-) i didnt belive it until he showed me the video he took from his cellphone! i wish i was there that day!!... Two red ferrari's blasting down the expressway....wat more can u ask for!
Old 4th January 2005, 03:03   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sachin tendulkar in his 360 and Bhushan in his 355 racing away on the expressway
that must be the best race ever in India? omg....i can't believe this. can u post that video file's link so that we all can download and watch it.... pls.
Old 4th January 2005, 10:20   #36
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Post the video soon. Any idea if they were really racing or just a coincidence they both were on the Expressway.
Old 4th January 2005, 10:55   #37
Senior - BHPian

HOLY MOTHER OF ITALY!!!!!!! This is insane. Damn now we have the expressway as a super car haunt.. Uhh I'm planning a weekend camping trip on the expressway soon.
Who all wanna join me? LOL

Dippy

P.S Handy cams and digicams necessary
Old 4th January 2005, 11:08   #38
BHPian

Man, if u get to see these machines, Dippy my friend, i'l definetly tag along for a camping trip on d expressway..
Unfortunately m way down south.. Would surely luv to b there though....

_cHAo_
Old 4th January 2005, 11:50   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Haha...i was sure this would create alot of excitment on the forum. I dont know how to upload video's but i will transfer it over to my phone the next time i see him and then try to put it up somehow. The videos r really ****ty tho ... i think he was drunk when he took it all shakey and not clear....but the 2 ferraris r visible for sure. I am not 100% sure if the 2nd ferrari was bhushan from the look of it thats how it seemed coz i dont know of anyone else that has a 355 and the modena red one is sachins for sure coz my frnd saw him driving it
Old 4th January 2005, 11:57   #40
GTO
Team-BHP Support

What the heck were we doing in Bombay at that time!!

Can you even imagine the sound of the Tubis accompanied by the 360 at full throttle....IN THE BHUTAN TUNNEL?

GTO
Old 4th January 2005, 12:02   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Can you even imagine the sound of the Tubis accompanied by the 360 at full throttle....IN THE BHUTAN TUNNEL?
don't make me imagine!! you're making me miss them all the more!! I think I'm gonna go into a nervous breakdown!
Old 4th January 2005, 13:11   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not just theTubis .. I have heard Sachin's 360 up close at full throttle and trust me its raw power. Sounds like the Challenge exhaust. Both these cars in the tunnel would be mesmerising

Dippy
Old 4th January 2005, 13:23   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
What the heck were we doing in Bombay at that time!!

GTO
I was in Goa at that time buddy.....if i was in bombay I probably would have driven down to the expressway just to get a glimse of the mayhem!
Old 4th January 2005, 14:43   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
he see's a red modena right in front of him! he goes insane with the sound and wonders how it is soo damn loud.... there was another ferrari rightttt in front of it!! Sachin tendulkar in his 360 and Bhushan in his 355 racing away on the expressway!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and the worst part is that i was on the expressway this weekend and i missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahil, call your friend NOW and tell him to guard that video with his life!!! and please please please get it for us soon!!!!!

cya
R
Old 4th January 2005, 14:49   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
GTO...its Bhatan Tunnel.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks