Team-BHP - Pics : Ferrari 360 Spider in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Ferrari 360 Spider in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2079-pics-ferrari-360-spider-mumbai.html)

Hey guys,
Heres the 360 Spider that you see/hear screaming, wailing every Saturday/Sunday night.
This happened one Sunday afternoon when I was out with my cousin in Four Bungalows to buy an aluminium sheet for some mods on my bike. My bro was in the Qualis with my mom and dad doin fruit shoppin. Me and my cousin were havin a look at the different sorts of aluminium sheets, when I just happened to look towards the main signal. And what do I see made me stand still for almost 5 seconds. The 360 was approaching the main junction. I looked towards the signal. It had turned red. I ran towards my bro and told him that the 360's parked at the signal and theres still one whole "round" to be completed before it turns green. My bro got out of the car. crossed the road, went towards the car and asked Bhushan "Can I take a pic of your car??? He said "Go on". Note : All this time he was being watched by the driver of the Honda City behind[Pic 1]. Amyways he took a pic from the drivers quarter side and went on towards the other side. As soon as he finished takin the pic, the bodyguard who was sittin in the Honda City came out and started yelling. My bro was walkin towards the rear of the car to take a pic of the rear. But since the bodyguard was comtinously asking questions he cudnt take pics. Finally he told the guard that Bhushan himself allowed him to take pics. And then he turned to take pics of the rear.........but when he turned ............vrrooom vrooom..........the signal had turned green and the car was already going. My curses on the guard .

Great pics V12 but I know theres nothing like the evening we had a year ago

Cheers

u mean chasin the 360??
remember the U-turn he took in the lane i thought he would never be able to make it.

Like I said earlier abou the SL55 AMG, its good to hear another supercar that being driven like what its built for - F-A-S-T

GTO

hey guys, dont u think its time for him to upgrade ?

Yeah V12 its time for an upgrade but what would it be ?

Cheers

What will he Upgrade too?? I think hes gonna wait for the Sucessor of the 360 which Rumors are sayin is going to be a 430.

what i heard last was a 420 Modena.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.a....le=6173

ENZO!

GTO

Sorry I thght it was a 4.2.

I suspect Bhushan owns an F50 in London cause he mentioned one last time I met him. He was telling me it wasnt practical getting it here so...

Cheers

wow. 3 Ferraris, 1 BMW, 1 Merc.

BTW it used to be fun watchin the Z3, 355 and the quad bike racin each other in my lane.

ok guys the best thing that could have happened, i was on my way home at 1230am when a car around me was making a loud noise, i thought the sumo ahead of me had a cracked muffler but the truth.......ahead of the sumo was a YELLOW FERRARI....:D * yes i spotted it on the hill road and then forgot my way home and kept following this car from hill road to band stand to pali hill.
i must say the its roar is like a lion ......my girlfriend was sleeping and when i woke her up she said " its too loud and i dont like the yellow colour " ....
i tried to make her understand .....ITS A FERRARI.
the 360 was closely guarded by a black honda city, the closest i could get was right parallel to it over a speed breaker, say for 10 secs.
what a sight a Ferrari next to a m800.....it was a very very good and successful day..

There's only one yellow Ferrari, guarded by a Honda City (formerly an Esteem) and that belongs to our friendly neighbourhood, Spiderman! If you liked this one's sound, I'd like to see what happens to you after hearing his red 355.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]what a sight a Ferrari next to a m800

Dude that Ferrari has stopped on a number of occasions next to a Zen..

About your girlfriend's comment..... when will women ever understand

Dippy