Team-BHP - sports Cars and bikes in pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   sports Cars and bikes in pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2082-sports-cars-bikes-pune.html)

hi

i have seen a yellow colour 2003 model Porsche Boxtes S in Pune last week, dont have any pics of that car yet, i'll post if i do,

my friend has a 1974 model BMW R90/6 bike, a 1950's Norton ES2, a old Indian Scout and a Sunbeam, if you'll know what that is also he is gettin a new BMW dont know which one yet

i have seen about 3 harley davdsons in Pune, 1 was the 1300 cc Fatboy, one the Sporster 883 and i dont know the third, also seen some Honda VFR 800's, Yamaha V-Max, Yamaha GTS1100 & the R1, also some old Nortons one was the Dominator, lot of BSA'si have worked on a Honda CBR 900 XX and a VFR 800 and a Honda CR 125
and yeah i saw a Yamaha Royal Star Cruiser last week too

cars seen were 2 Merc SL500, a Mini Cooper, a 2000 model Volkswagon Beetel yellow, a very old Ferrai dont know which one, Rolls Royce, a 1957 Jaguar Roadstar, a very old Porsche

i dont any pictueres of these i'll post them as i get them

awaiting the pics dude...keep posting

Are the SLs the new ones ? And which Ferrari is it.. Some one told me Pune also had a 360

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (papps @ July 02 2004,15:08)]my friend has a 1950's Norton ES2,

Hi Papps,

Is there any way you could find out from your friend who he purchased the bike from?
I believe my dad had an ES2 and sold it quite a long time ago, so just wondering yknow

Also, the old ferrari you saw, was it the one in the pic attached? I have seen it at khandala market, and it frequents the expressway quite often...so just wondering if it shows up in pune from time to time as well.

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (papps @ July 02 2004,15:08)]i have seen a yellow colour 2003 model Porsche Boxtes S in Pune last week,

Are you sure it was a boxter S ?
Did you happen to notice the numberplate? (now that u are a TBHP member its expected of you )
If it was GJ 5 PP XXXX then its from bombay, and we've mentioned it a couple of times on TBHP. It has a removeable hardtop as well.
If not... sounds like our first boxsterS sighting in india!

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] I have seen it at khandala market, and it frequents the expressway quite often...so just wondering if it shows up in pune from time to time as well.

So this is the ONE! I had read in the Autocarindia Ferrari article of this one Ferrari owner who has a house off the expressway. The Ferrari is always parked there and is used only on the expressway on holiday weekends.

Perfect weekend stuff right? I dont think I would ever come back!

GTO

LOL GTO,

you can imagine how LOUDLY i screamed when i saw this gleaming red ferrari outside my rickshaw window/door in the khandala market traffic!!!!
A middle aged husband and wife comming back from picking up some groceries i guess!!

cya
R

the ferrai i have seen is not the one in the pic, it was on a trailer and was going to be restored, there was also an old porche with it, i'll get the pics for u in a couple of days, im goin to be in Mumbai for a few days so i'll post them when i get back.

the porsche had a DL number plate and had was a soft top convertible and had Boxter S written at the back of it, so im sure its the Boxter S

Rehaan i'll ask my friend and let you know, but as far as i know he had bought it from a german who was leaving India and had changed a few hands

Hey GTO i know the car you are talking about (the ferrari in khandala).It's a 308 GTS which the owner bought from a customs auction some years ago he also has a 190SL and a 1980's Fiat Spider(I think).this guy restores all his cars personally in his garage in his building and is a die-hard car lover.

the fiat spider. i've seen the car in Khandala. Just off the Expressway. also seen a Corniche and a TR3A.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]If not... sounds like our first boxsterS sighting in india!

I guess not. I have pics of a Boxster S with me. Was there at Choksis sometime back.

Pic : Dippy.

hey V12 thats looks like the same Boxter S i saw here in Pune, i cant make out the number plate though, it looked amazing upclose

hi papps, this S too has [or had......cos now it isnt at Choksis anymore] DL regn.

Off topic, but,

Once at a parking lot in the states i saw this 70year old woman pull up next to me..... in a boxster... i was like 8-0 !!
Then, the icing on the cake was that i took a little look around and it was a boxsterS !!! AND if thats not startling enough it had some nice alloys wrapped in P-Zeros * !!!!!!!!!!!

R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (papps @ July 02 2004,18:51)]Rehaan i'll ask my friend and let you know, but as far as i know he had bought it from a german who was leaving India and had changed a few hands

Hey Papps,

Well my dad sold the bike more than 20 years ago! So there is that slight possibility yknow.
I told him about it today and he asked me to try and find out what the number plate is, so if you could check that out and PM me i would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Rehaan

i have seen tht old ferrari in lonovala market n also on the expressway on 2 differrent occasions...the owner is an elderly person..i think he is a parsi