Team-BHP - 2005 M5 ordered !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   2005 M5 ordered !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2089-2005-m5-ordered.html)

alright

just got this news, one of the famous club owners & party animal has booked the new M5 but will only get delivery after april-may, its gonna cost him close to a cool 1 crore rupees.

dont ask whose getting it, but its coming for sure!

Good for him but what a waste ! 500bhp and nowhere to put that power down !

when u buy a 30,000watt music system do u ever get to use the max volume?

Good one TOM

Good one - but you are able to use the full output of the system occassionally - god help the neighhbours - that aside you can use it and get full mileage at lower decibels. As for the M5, the roads, fuel and traffic preclude it from being enjoyed at 1/4 power - maybe I am too rational to the point of boring. Well thats me the second oldest (active) member from the pensioners paradise !

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Oct. 26 2004,21:12)]maybe I am too rational to the point of boring. Well thats me the second oldest (active) member from the pensioners paradise !

The world of make believe. 30,000 watt of what?
Technically speaking a 2 watt (proper) rms sound can throw one out from a standard room.
You're not too rational Ajmat. You're rightly practical. And is it still a paradise???

rms.
hey uncles i was jus thinking out loud man.
i was wondering where does the pleasure come from? is it from the pure thrust one feels while accelerating hard from 0-100 in jus a few seconds or is it by travelling at speeds in excess of 200kph?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tom @ Oct. 26 2004,22:55)]rms.

Hmm, that's what happens today. Thinking loud.
So when we're meeting??

And there already is a 2003 Black M5 burning the mumbai streets nowadays.And this one is another celebrity car.Looks damn amazing.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tom @ Oct. 26 2004,22:55)] hey uncles

lol!
i dont think they are that old tom,they might look that ways but at heart we are all"18 till we(i) die!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (X-Machine @ Oct. 27 2004,05:56)]And there already is a 2003 Black M5 burning the mumbai streets nowadays.And this one is another celebrity car.Looks damn amazing.

X

Yup, just saw that black M5 turnig out of a building on Marine Drive yesterday morning on my way to work. It sure is a looker!

Rt

M5 M5 M5... what when where how why... i want answers please...

Revv

The greatest M5 lover ever?

whatever i could mention i have in the first post

u can always use power, i dont think its about redline in top gear

imagine turning from the airindia building at 4 after a night at athena's & then flooring her thru a couple of gears... now if u could afford the car who wouldnt want to do that

I can't imagine how tempting it would be to floor the pedal and keep it there. Anyone got pics of the black M5?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tom @ Oct. 26 2004,22:55)]rms.
i was wondering where does the pleasure come from? is it from the pure thrust one feels while accelerating hard from 0-100 in jus a few seconds or is it by travelling at speeds in excess of 200kph?