Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2020, 23:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
So THIS just popped up on the streets of Chandigarh!
It apparently has the air conditioner and infotainment system deleted as well.
Apparently this is a screw up by Porsche NCR and these deletions are result of deletion of tick marks on pre order spec sheet.
BANDHAV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2020, 00:03   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Apparently this is a screw up by Porsche NCR and these deletions are result of deletion of tick marks on pre order spec sheet.

Could this be one of the bigger screw ups done by a dealership? I am sure there are more such horror stories out there that don’t come out into the public.
But IIRC, the AC and infotainment can be added/deleted as no cost options. So shouldn’t be the most difficult/expensive of fixes. I think.
Old 14th November 2020, 03:35   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It apparently has the air conditioner and infotainment system deleted as well. Proper hardcore lightweight spec then and worthy of this thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Quote:

Could this be one of the bigger screw ups done by a dealership?
So I received a picture of the interior of this car after I posted this and the infotainment system can clearly be seen. I can’t tell if the AC has been deleted or not but maybe someone with more knowledge can tell from this pic.
Was also informed that there was no mistake made by the dealership. The owner, when ordering, wanted no AC as this was going to be a “track only car”. But what I don’t understand is why someone would get rid of the wing which helps with downforce and track-ability and opt for an infotainment system which adds weight and no value. The AC on the other hand would help them do more laps before the heat gets to them.
Anyway, the owner apparently couldn’t go through with the delivery because of some constraints and this car has been with the Mumbai dealer trying to find a new home since and has finally found one after quite a while.
I apologise again for rushing into making the original post with whatever “information” was out there without confirming the credibility.

Pic by an “anonymous birdie”
Attached Thumbnails
Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-28e5863ebaf34b36828078e56747251b.jpeg  

shyn is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th November 2020, 03:19   #34
BHPian

Passing along an interesting fact about this particular gt3 that I read on an instagram post. The car has a learners 'L' stuck on the rear window.
2legit2quit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2020, 19:44   #35
Senior - BHPian

Some detailed info about the spec and some curated pics of India’s only Lamborghini Aventador SVJ63 (Coupe) from the KVP garage of Bengaluru.

• Ordered & delivered via Lamborghini Bengaluru in September 2019, it is the most exclusive and expensive Lamborghini in India.
• Painted in Arancio Atlas, a deep pearlescent orange.
• The “63” is painted on the hood & doors in Nero (black).
• The exposed carbon A-pillars, roof & rear deck are exclusive to the 63.
• Wears the 20”/21” Leirion forged wheels in gloss black with red centre locks.
• Brake callipers are painted orange with “Lamborghini” in black.
• Interior is finished in Nero Cosmus (black) alcantara with Arancio (orange) stitching & piping.
• “Aventador” on the door sills is illuminated in white.
• “Lamborghini” crest is embroidered on the seat headrests.
• Specced with Carbon Fibre Racing Bucket Seats.
• Also has the Lamborghini Sensonum Audio System & Track Telemetry Package.
• The SVJ is the final road-going Aventador & the SVJ63 is a special edition created to mark Lamborghini’s birth year, 1963.
• Powered by a 6.5L Naturally Aspirated V12 making 770HP & 720Nm of Torque & is mated to a 7-Speed Single Clutch ISR Gearbox.
• 0-60 MPH - 2.8s
• VMax - 217 MPH
• Nurburgring Lap Time - 6:44:97 (Current Production Car Lap Record)
• Only 63 Units will be made.
• Base Price (Standard SVJ) - $574,000 USD. This example is rumoured to cost 2,000,000 USD/15,00,00,000 INR (on-road after duties & taxes). Don’t quote me on it though.
• Shares garage with more Lamborghinis like the Aventador SV Roadster (India’s only), Aventador S & Huracan Performante.
• Some other notable cars from this garage include the V12 Vantage AMR, AMG GT-R, 911 TurboS, 812 Superfast & many more. Though quite a few of his cars are listed for sale currently.

Info provided by https://instagram.com/krn_speed?igshid=yjgrfu3ymagj

Pics by Dhaneesh Shankar https://instagram.com/dhaneesh.shank...=18nh10g3k38jn

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-71d1461584184f5b80ad29da535b4535.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-7ce9dc26c35a4c65a51a6d956bfae59b.jpeg

Pics by Manish Asrani https://instagram.com/manishasrani87...=15fvjcxkf7gd7

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-f0872094646342e5a75c9491eb618dd9.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-0e63d306b7874f738f89c3f5471935bc.jpeg

Pics by Ritesh https://instagram.com/ritesh_lp900?igshid=1idcax00uejlh

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-161182bb18f94aefa5972fd31a13e17e.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-8248015e35094cffb0640107959f31bd.jpeg

Pics by Nishant Patel https://instagram.com/nishant_700?igshid=ev1gjiad3x25

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-3f1cfad6f84a4b1fba275f80d99e5fb3.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-84ce45703f8a4a06aca72b39ad7b4f79.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-ffe884df4c8a483cbfac00284a4c7958.jpeg

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-ee644b9e447b4caab1d05328281feb7b.jpeg

Pic by Ruthvik Rao https://instagram.com/ruthvik_750?igshid=167x6isl20uq4

Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-63a11c9df59e408f82c2b5361c49f99d.jpeg
shyn is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 17th November 2020, 19:07   #36
Senior - BHPian

Does a Rosso Mugello F8 Tributo qualify for this thread?
I think it should!

Pic by Rohith Raju https://instagram.com/fast_laps?igshid=tjkz6bqaniy1
Attached Thumbnails
Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-a84d44608831461ab89d23044e58ae9f.jpeg  

shyn is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th November 2020, 15:54   #37
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So I received a picture of the interior of this car after I posted this and the infotainment system can clearly be seen. I can’t tell if the AC has been deleted or not but maybe someone with more knowledge can tell from this pic.
Was also informed that there was no mistake made by the dealership. The owner, when ordering, wanted no AC as this was going to be a “track only car”. But what I don’t understand is why someone would get rid of the wing which helps with downforce and track-ability and opt for an infotainment system which adds weight and no value. The AC on the other hand would help them do more laps before the heat gets to them.
Anyway, the owner apparently couldn’t go through with the delivery because of some constraints and this car has been with the Mumbai dealer trying to find a new home since and has finally found one after quite a while.
I apologise again for rushing into making the original post with whatever “information” was out there without confirming the credibility.

Pic by an “anonymous birdie”
The car was indeed specified with an infotainment system along with a Bose sound system but the AC was missed out. What you see in the images is a blower and not an AC per se. What we had been thinking was a very 'hardcore' and a 'purist' spec car with the AC deleted turned out to be a rather disastrous mistake on the dealer's part. The car was sitting as inventory for over a year before being delivered.
As for the wing, as I am sure you know, doesn't come deleted from factory. It was locally removed for kicks and should be back on soon. That thing should be sliding like crazy sans the wing now!

Last edited by A.K : 20th November 2020 at 15:56.
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2020, 16:17   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The car was indeed specified with an infotainment system along with a Bose sound system but the AC was missed out. What you see in the images is a blower and not an AC per se. What we had been thinking was a very 'hardcore' and a 'purist' spec car with the AC deleted turned out to be a rather disastrous mistake on the dealer's part. The car was sitting as inventory for over a year before being delivered.
As for the wing, as I am sure you know, doesn't come deleted from factory. It was locally removed for kicks and should be back on soon. That thing should be sliding like crazy sans the wing now!
I really thought that adding the AC back on shouldn’t be that big a deal. Not so much so that the car has to sit on the floor for a year!
Clearly it isn’t as straight-forward a task.
Oh and I like the wing delete look. I would probably do the same to mine, but again, only for the kicks & giggles on the streets.
Old 20th November 2020, 23:13   #39
BHPian

The rear wing is back on the car -
Incredibly specced imports & supercars in India-e4dd987ab23b48c4a8c650f2f0c15631.png

Source : Supercars.punjabandharayana on Instagram
Darkviper is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks