Team-BHP - Pics: The Official Porsche 997 Carrera thread! Discuss 997 non-turbo models here.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: The Official Porsche 997 Carrera thread! Discuss 997 non-turbo models here. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2096-pics-official-porsche-997-carrera-thread-discuss-997-non-turbo-models-here.html)

Today evening I was at the Hilton & what do I see! The new Porsche Carrera S..Silver in color with no reg plates. I wasn't carrying a camera at that time..so sorry no pics. It looked awesome! Big 235/30/ 19 Wheels, 5 spoke alloys & those yellow calipers....damn.....drool drool & too much drool :d I stood there for 5mins just admiring the car. The guy who was driving it looked not more than 30 & by his clothes he looked like he should be driving an Indica or so. Also near Benzer I saw a yellow coloured Toyota MRs..it whizzed by so couldn't even get a proper look.

Topic moved to Supercars and Bikes in India.

Dippy & V12...get to work...fast!

Damn I was at Marine Drive in the evening if only I had taken a round near Hilton And Rags I saw the MRS at seaface around 6.30

Dippy

The Yellow Mrs guy usually comes to Worli around 11ish.
Thats the best time to catch him.
Whereas the Porsche has been around for a while now.Seen it outside RockBottom on Sat night.
Get the cams moving guys!!

X

This Porsche was featured in BS motoring - it is the dealer demo one

I saw the new 997 in Delhi at the bentley chowroom. The car hadn't even been launched yet so Satya (the owner of the car and the dealership) didnt allow any of us to take a pic. we saw it on 15th oct. launch was planned around end of oct. even saw the latest boxster. both cars were kept covered.

the yellow MR is driven by a 19 year old guy who got it with 7000 kms on the clock and it had been banged up by the previous owner

does the yellow MR-S have side skirts etc?? is it the same as the one in the below pic :

Damn what do i have to do to see one of these. Hadn't Rtech seen a black 997 Carrera S too? Because i do remember him telling me that. I'm relying on my eyes to capture this baby. Forever stored in my convolutions.

Hey Ajmat, is the new BSM out already? If so, why the hell can't i find one in Mumbai?

Can anyone confirm if this is a 996 or a 997? A friend of mine sent me the pic he took in Vashi i guess. Not sure :

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
does the yellow MR-S have side skirts etc?? is it the same as the one in the below pic :

Spot on.Its the same one.Post the pics V12. ;)

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
Can anyone confirm if this is a 996 or a 997?

Looks like a 997 to me!..... too bad the wiper is covering the exhausts.

cya
R

Looks like a 997 to me too. The fact that the script says only Carrera S means it's a 997.

Hey V12,
Is u friend's dad a minister or something??!! Just asked cos I see an India flag in the car..
Or is it just Desh Prem?!!
_Chao_