Team-BHP - Spotted: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2099-spotted-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-7-mumbai.html)

Was with my parents on Marine drive when I was crossed by the EVO7 yes the Lancer EVO7. I guessed it was a EVO7 and not a 8 buy its grille and its rear lights!!

Ok abt the car..its black has amazing road presence, lights are awesome.. and i dont think they were Xenons. The guy was jus t cruising at around 50 kmph. It was damm good. Well frankly...its as aggressive as that Impreza WRX Sti. Its hard for me to decided which i like better!
But the taste of people in India is just getting better and better!!

awesome stuff.........now for our spies to get to work..

we need pics pronto

Why dont u carry camera man

any pics:angry:

Stratos get yourself a cam and then see EVOs MORE

Dippy

AWESOME!!! The STI's in town finally have some good competition for the late nite races. I cant wait...V12 just got his new digicam yesterday and I cant figure a better way to open the account.

GTO

*Stratos, it doesnt matter what cam u got. Just carry it and shot the car. My previous cam was quite a bad cam, but used to serve a part of its purpose. Paid all of 5k for that crap. It doesnt matter if the pics come bad. Atleast we can get a glimpse of the car (before it moves out to Bangalore or someother place)

Anyways talking abt the Evo, was it an EVO or was it just the normal Evo-7 look Lancer? Cos i guess the EVO-VII has Xenons. Or it cud be possible that the Xenons were off when u seen it.

I doubt anyone would import a non-evo lancer here! Or is it called the Charisma now? its a pretty ordinary car without the Evo tuning!

Good to know the STi's have competition though!

Rt

No guyz... it was a proper LANCER EVO7.. cmmon.. u know me.. i can identify cars:D ...Yes.. i guess he had just switched on his parking lights and not his xenons!!! Sorry for the cam thing guy.. anyway..Fantastic machinE!!

Hmmm......Evo7 sounds too good.And the fact that its in Mumbai sounds excellent.And Black sound like a complete blast!!!

X

Gr8 man , Thats damn cool an Evo 7 in Mumbai! Wow! U Damn lucky Stratos

I was just going to ask you guys if theres any REAL evo in the city or perhaps in India. Those who can afford do keep getting all the cool cars but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone get a real Evo. All the evo-ish cars ive seen are definitely kits on the locals.

So does anyone in the city have a real evo? I'd like to pay a visit

<-- drool

- Aalaap

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aalaap @ Oct. 07 2004,18:56)]I was just going to ask you guys if theres any REAL evo in the city or perhaps in India. Those who can afford do keep getting all the cool...

Its not possible to put a EVO7 kit on a Lancer....as the design is totallllllyyyy different!! Secondly the EVO i saw was longer than the EVO6 which i have seen in reality!!!

So the LANCER Evo 7 in the city it original.. and nothing can challenege that!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aalaap @ Oct. 07 2004,18:56)]So does anyone in the city have a real evo? I'd like to pay a visit

- Aalaap

Yeah there are 2 Evo 6 one is white n black .....
And Stratos is sayin Evo 7 so one more .... don wanna challenge him

Aalaap,

Kunal Kapoors white evo 6 has been spotted with pictures. The thread is in this forum itself, so look around. I have personally seen that car. Its the sort that will make a man do anything to own it.

GTO