Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2004, 15:50   #16
BHPian

the guy who owns this bike is not hapy that pics are being posted on this site or any other

maybe you'll should start asking for permission before you make a post
Old 6th November 2004, 18:15   #17
Team-BHP Support

hey GS, if pictures are taken on a public road, there's no reason why anyone should ask permission. Last I checked, this was a free country. Ofcourse, if somebody sneaks ovr and takes pics when the vehicle is parked in private property, thats a different case.

Keep clicking V12...

Rt

P.s. hey GS, maybe you should tell the guy to ride a Scooty if he doesn't want the attention !! jk
Old 6th November 2004, 20:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 8th November 2004, 11:48   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
the guy who owns this bike is not hapy that pics are being posted on this site or any other

maybe you'll should start asking for permission before you make a post
Like Rtech said, its freedom of speech.

Secondly, Team-BHP is the only medium I know of where we blank out the number plates to protect the owners identity.

If he doesnt like it, too bad.

GTO
Old 8th November 2004, 15:27   #20
BHPian

Note from the Admin : Please PM any personal issues directly to the person concerned instead of public posting.

Thanks

Old 8th November 2004, 15:43   #21
Team-BHP Support

Mr. Godspeed,

I'm afraid you didnt take the joke in the light it was written in. Well, my apologies!

However, when you or anyone else posts in here asking someone to remove a certain topic or pictures, I'm afraid it does involve me. There is a PM facility for private messages, use that next time.

Secondly, I felt I shouldn't respond to your comment about me not owning a superbike, but I couldn't help myself. I did own a 600 when i could aford it, that just happened to be in another country. Putting more than 15,000 miles on it in 10 months, both on road and tracks at speeds most Indian superbike owners have probably just read about. You think I (or most other Indian bikers) ride a Pulsar here because we want to?

Owning a powerful bike simply because your financial situation allows it don't make someone a biker. Nor does artifically inflating prices for these bikes.

Rt
Old 8th November 2004, 15:46   #22
BHPian

ok ok r dont want any beef with you chill out!!

happy riding to all lol!
Old 9th November 2004, 00:13   #23
BHPian

hey the cbr is relatively common now but hey i love the black job . CBRs as funny as it sounds is one of my fav bikes. never owned any superbike all my life but sure luv them

speed to all
kavit
Old 9th January 2007, 19:10   #24
Senior - BHPian

Old 10th January 2007, 00:55   #25
Awaiting Email Confirmation

As a matter of fact owning sbks in any country dont make you a rider thats as experienced as RT and cutting a long story short....feeling bad about pictures being posted is the lamest thing I've heard yet...besides lets have a riders meet so we'd put an end to all the misery...always remember deep pockets dont give you great skills they only help you achieve them quicker if you really have the knack for it....
Old 22nd August 2008, 23:30   #26
Senior - BHPian

Couldn't find any suitable thread hence posting in this. Honda X4 spotted from Mumbai
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Honda CBR600F in Mumbai-01082008109.jpg  

Old 23rd August 2008, 10:48   #27
Senior - BHPian

nice pictures Hanmust. i was told there was an X4 for sale, is this the same one. a friend of mine from a parsi colony used to have one. the bike was very powerful.
Mods this thread should be shifted to the Superbikes spotted in india thread in the motorbikes section.
Old 23rd August 2008, 11:23   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
nice pictures Hanmust. i was told there was an X4 for sale, is this the same one. a friend of mine from a parsi colony used to have one. the bike was very powerful.
Mods this thread should be shifted to the Superbikes spotted in india thread in the motorbikes section.

Dude Speedy, I don't know whether its for sale. But its driven by a punjabi guy, don't have any furhter detail of it. Spotted on a busy time, so just snapped.
Old 23rd August 2008, 22:35   #29
Senior - BHPian

The black 600F seems to be a repaint. If I'm not mistaken this X4 has Supertrapp exhausts with it.

Most Viewed