Team-BHP - Spotted : Toyota Supra
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted : Toyota Supra (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2106-spotted-toyota-supra.html)

Well,i was stunned when i seen a Blood Red Toyota Supra last nite at 3am near amarsons,breach candy.I cud not take any pics as i was at my cousins place and the car was moving at 100-120kph aprox.Was just eyeing the car.
It looked absolutely stock besides the TRD sticker on the rear windshield.Time to get ur cams out V12 and Dippy!

X

Wished u had taken the pics dude...next time be ready with a cam.

Drifter

there are quite a few Supra's in Mumbai. There are 2 brothers in Lokhandwala who used to own a Supra each (white and red). Also an old gen Supra in Bandra.

Red supra U say I think if im not mistaken Ive seen the car in Pune it was comming out of the Poonawalla stud farm but this was some months back???

I really dunno if its the same.The car as i said was stock and damn frickin clean from the outside.
I had a cam with me,but i was on the 4th floor of the building and the car at 120kmph odd,the pic did'nt come out that clean.:(

X

anyone hav ethe prices of used supras...
they will be really intresting to mod and race
dont u think so

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]the pic did'nt come out that clean.:(

Thats ok *just post it

I HAV ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY ABT DIS BABE...N NOW I ACTUALLY GOT 2 TOUCH IT....DAT SMOOTH BODY...THOSE SEXY CURVES.....AWW MAN...PHEW!!!
SORRY GUYS BUT CUDNT GET DA PERFECT PIKS..IT WAS PARKED IN SUCH A WAY.....BUT GOT SUM JUST IN TIME BEFORE DA WATCHMAN CAME 2 SHUU ME....ENJOY

Two things:
1.Cut the size of the pictures next time you post.
2.Do not use SMS lingo here. Check announcement section for your future reference.

Nice car. One thing i don't like about Choksi is the way he maintains those cars, the lack of it rather.

I'd actually gone to his place and even met him (way back in 2002). He had a few cars that day. A black Celica, BMW Z3, Lexus etc. He even had some black limo like thing, which my cousin said was used in some hindi movie. Actually most of those cars were hired by bollywood.

Wish we had team-bhp back then, i'd have taken snaps and posted them here.

I asked him about hiring the Celica and he said 15K per hour. LOL

Shan2nu

I Saw Loooots Of Other Babes Which Include the Celica,bmw 7 Series, 3 Miatas,i Mean the List Just Goes On ....just that the Watchman Shuued Me Away Yaar....would Have Got Loooodz Of Piks......oh Well..thers Always A Next Time

Sonimax nice find.. Car looks dirty.. doesnot he have a closed parking??

My request to you is to please load pics small its easier to see..

Cheers..

I Thought.......bada Hai Toh Behtar Hai.......hehe

This car is there for quite some time. Seen it soo many times, but never took pics of it. Thought I'd take them later. Will take pics and post them ASAP.

Spotted a gray Toyota Supra Mark III in Santacruz. Had a Blitz NUR Spec Exhaust and SUPERMAN logo on the bonnet. Looked beautiful, but could've been in better condition.

seems we all should carry a camera these days,nice find guys.
shanu 15k per hours??this guy is insane or what man?