Team-BHP - Nissan 350Z in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Nissan 350Z in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2108-nissan-350z-mumbai-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Aug. 18 2004,02:25)]I test drove the 350Z expecting a lot but I was disappointed, cheap interiors and very claustrophobic hated it...even the shifting was very harsh, didnt like it, but when it caught speed it was awesome at handling and I am telling you, I have seen some awesome awesome modded Zs which kick butt..

anyhow for me it has to be its cousin the skyline with much supeior interiors and much more space and the punch to go with it..ofcourse lets not forget the class..

If I were anyone of these guys I would have picked up a skyline instead and supped it up..

but its nice to know and I am sure this count is only for bbay, you could count 2 odd in delhi too, I havent spotted any, but I am sure..there must be, I will try and find out if there are..

L8r

Perfect....I`ve tested 350Z b4 i bought my Skyline.Impressive yet a bore as compared to the Skyline......I`ve seen quite a few drags here in Japan with 350Z trailin far behind even the R-33. And a stock R-34 can kill it anyday! leavin it to bite the dust.

spotted a balck one in bandra with a #786 number

Has anybody seen the 350Z near mehboob studios at bandra? i think it was gold in colour, was parked hidden and had temporary plates.

Drifter

ya i know the car ur referrin to.its at august kranti maidan now.still has the same plates

Another pic (of pic) of the white 350Z :

Boy..5 Nissan 350Z's in Bombay ..wow! thats great... i have just seen farhan's silver one as i have been away from bombay past months havent seen any other colors ... but i love the look of this car...sleek and tight ... who own the rest of them? the white one looks like some1 really fond of cars and the color white as there is 3series Ci and seems like a LX470 behind that all in white!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]who own the rest of them? the white one looks like some1 really fond of cars and the color white as there is 3series Ci and seems like a LX470 behind that all in white!

the same guy at one time or the other also onwed a couple of other good cars i.e Acura NSX, 300ZX, London Cab (if u can call it a good car ), Cooper S.

More pics :

Nice pics.. V12!! Till date seen a Silver,White, Black, Blue 350Zs...i guess Indian people like it a lot as an Indian has designed it!!!

i'd still prefer the 300ZX to the 350Z. Note one thing in all modern evolutions. The new cars turn out to be smaller than the older ones and more compact.

Example : 300ZX and 350Z, MR2 and MR-S, Old and New Celica.

hey , some more pics of the 350Z.

Klaus17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klaus17
hey , some more pics of the 350Z.

Klaus17

spotted this car like 2 weeks back outside hakim aalims salon in bandra ... dint like the rims that much though ..

Rims look small, even worse looking than the decent 18s you find on most of them as stock.

Spotted a blue Nissan 350Z Roadster about a month back. It had scissor doors. It seems they also open normally.

Was waiting to take pics, but never seen it again.