Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2009, 01:52   #661
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Magikrider- Welcome to the forum. Most of the cars that you speak about have already been spotted and snapped, do browse through this extensive section of the forum to view them. Also it would be better to use running threads such as the Rolls Royce Phantom one to post such pics rather than start new ones.
Thanks Sahil. yeah now I will browse through this section properly. and I realised my mistake about starting a new thread but then it was too late as it was already posted for mod verification!

also guys when I checked the interiors of the Rolls, I was surprised by its space. I mean it was spacious but not as I imagined, maybe even less than Merc S class and BMW 7 Series!
I was kind of surprised because it was huge, magestic in size! the bonnet looked bigger than an alto! but for such a massive car, the interior were not that spacious! but they were just outta this world. they looked gorgeous

Note from Support:

Extra smiley removed.Please refrain from using more than a maximum of two smilies per post. Use of excessive smilies is trictly prohibited on Team BHP. We advise you to go through the rules.

Thanks

Last edited by Dippy : 6th March 2009 at 10:47. Reason: See note in post
Old 6th March 2009, 03:49   #662
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post

also guys when I checked the interiors of the Rolls, I was surprised by its space. I mean it was spacious but not as I imagined, maybe even less than Merc S class and BMW 7 Series!
I was kind of surprised because it was huge, magestic in size! the bonnet looked bigger than an alto! but for such a massive car, the interior were not that spacious! but they were just outta this world. they looked gorgeous
If you're talking about the Phantom, I have to strongly (but respectfully) disagree. The interiors of the S and the 7 are incomparable to the Phantom. At least three average size people can sit in just the leg space! I'm six feet tall, and even stretching, I could barely touch the front passenger seat with my feet!

Other posters who have also been in the latest version of the car may second me on this.

Last edited by f450 : 6th March 2009 at 03:51.
Old 6th March 2009, 08:56   #663
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone tells me what is the interior colour of Mr. Bachan's Phantom. Recently in a news paper I saw a close-up snap of Amithab & Abhishek arriving for a party in a car. The photo reveals only the seats & it was almost white colour.
Old 6th March 2009, 10:43   #664
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Can anyone tells me what is the interior colour of Mr. Bachan's Phantom. Recently in a news paper I saw a close-up snap of Amithab & Abhishek arriving for a party in a car. The photo reveals only the seats & it was almost white colour.
Amitabh's Phantom is white in colour and sports a single digit reg. number.
Old 6th March 2009, 11:25   #665
BHPian

the white phantom posted earlier at nariman point, is the same extensively driven one spotted by several bhpians and is very often parked opposite the Oberoi.Spotted it again, last evening.
Old 6th March 2009, 16:03   #666
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Amitabh's Phantom is white in colour and sports a single digit reg. number.
Dude, I know the car is white, but in the photo I just saw the seats in white colour, so is his car's interior is white?
Old 6th March 2009, 22:03   #667
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
If you're talking about the Phantom, I have to strongly (but respectfully) disagree. The interiors of the S and the 7 are incomparable to the Phantom. At least three average size people can sit in just the leg space! I'm six feet tall, and even stretching, I could barely touch the front passenger seat with my feet!

Other posters who have also been in the latest version of the car may second me on this.
Hi f450, I dont know, I may be wrong about it as I was completely mesmerised by the Rolls. I still think that it was quite spacious and the seats were like very comfortable sofa seats but maybe they were not with acres and acres of space as expected. maybe its possible that the interiors were in dark burgandy colour and also the lights inside the car were dim and it was also night time so considering all these factors its possible that I might have not been able to see it properly. but it was so amazing that you simply cannot resist this car! I know I would drive one myself if I had one instead of chaufer driven everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
the white phantom posted earlier at nariman point, is the same extensively driven one spotted by several bhpians and is very often parked opposite the Oberoi.Spotted it again, last evening.
Hey TRANSAM, the phantom I saw at nariman point is owned by a steel tycoon, some kapoor guy, heard the valet talking about. his bro also uses another phantom and they both come in their own seperate phantoms at the same destination!
Old 19th March 2009, 09:13   #668
v10
BHPian

Maroon/Beige two tone RR phantom.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: Rolls Royce Phantom-dfgdg.jpg  

Old 19th March 2009, 12:29   #669
Senior - BHPian

This is the Pune car, right?
Old 19th March 2009, 12:33   #670
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
This is the Pune car, right?
Yes this is the pune car.
Old 19th March 2009, 12:41   #671
Senior - BHPian

Latest update on the famous Pune family is that they purchased a used White RR Phantom.
Old 19th March 2009, 12:49   #672
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Latest update on the famous Pune family is that they purchased a used White RR Phantom.
the one which was for sale in punjab right?
Old 19th March 2009, 12:53   #673
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
the one which was for sale in punjab right?
No no , this white one was in Delhi it self and went for a REALLY good price.
There is still another white Rolls in Panipat for sale.
Old 19th March 2009, 15:22   #674
Senior - BHPian

Wonder why People sell such a beauty.
I would never if i had one.
Btw whats the resale for this - 2 or 3 crores?
Old 19th March 2009, 17:35   #675
Senior - BHPian

Edited pic of the Rolls Royce Phantom !
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: Rolls Royce Phantom-rr.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks