Team-BHP - Pics:BMW 330ci
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics:BMW 330ci (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2115-pics-bmw-330ci.html)

Me n V12 were on the bike when we spotted this black 330i at a dealer. There was an old Previa there too. As usual we got off and asked for permissions to click snaps. We asked the guy which series was it. He said it was a 5 series and said that the owner was from Australia. V12 told him you don't get two door 5-series. Maybe he was confused coz the owner told him that it was a 5 series. We also asked him how much the car would cost and got a COMPLETE shock! The dealer said it costs 45 lakhs! I guess this is too much for this car.

Anyways, here are the pics

The front grille with logo

Front 3/4th

Rear 3/4th

Wheel

Interior [Far]

Straight Front

Interior [Close]

the dealer was very kind and very co-operative, didn't ask stupid questions and was very polite

Dude, Its a 330ci a 330i would have had 4 doors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (S600BENZ @ Nov. 17 2004,22:50)]Dude, Its a 330ci a 330i would have had 4 doors.

Thats true the coupe's always have the C on it. For all u know this might be a 325Ci as there is no badge on it and the dealer claims its a 330Ci. Alot of people in bombay re-badge their beamers.

oh sorry about that, my mistake guess I was too excited posting this

will make changes in the post right away.......could any moderator please change the title of this topic
had seen another silber 330ci at Bandra. Topic is here - Silver BMW 330ci

Seen this white 330ci in Bandra. The car was in top condition, very clean.

It belongs to a dealer and is a 318Ci. Not all 2 doors are 330's dude.

Also the black car in the above pics is not a 330 as the 330 come with 17in rims standard and this car is shod with 16in rims.

Is it just me, or are people starting to go crazy over showing off their cars?? The white 318Ci(?) has an extra spoiler on its read wind shield. Is this a factory addon or something, or what?, since due to that the rear is just completely messed up. People are just going crazy over showing cars to be something their most definitely are not.

i got price of 35 laks of tht same car. he also had the latest 5 series in gold something colour. says 52 for that lol. that is jokes since some1 i know bought a new black latest 5 series for 33.

hey jesal, whos the "he" you're talking about???

Does anyone have any info on that black supercharged 330 that was featured in ACI's "me and my car" or whatever its called section..... ?

Jesal , 33 is too less for the latest 530i ?
I think , the 530i costs somewhat above 45 with all papers clean and complete duty paid in bombay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
hey jesal, whos the "he" you're talking about???

talking bot the dealer

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen
Jesal , 33 is too less for the latest 530i ?
I think , the 530i costs somewhat above 45 with all papers clean and complete duty paid in bombay

its not less. it is 33 laks he bought on hotel's name. so i guess u can get it for 33.