Team-BHP - Pics : Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT / Stealths in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT / Stealths in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2116-pics-mitsubishi-gto-3000gt-stealths-india.html)

Mitsubishi 3000 GTO SR: A Japanese sports car on par with Supra's, NSX's, RX's, this one is a mild 3000 GTO. Its a base model without a twin-turbo. Still without a turbo the V6 3000cc engine produces around 220 bhp. Plus its got 4WD too. This car was spotted in Santacruz. Also spotted 3 more GTO's ... white (Bandra), Red (Santacruz), mustard yellow with pop-ups(Santacruz)

The Mitsubishi 3000GT series has always been a favorite of mine. All wheel drive, twin turbos and very very clean lines (The four exhausts on some models look amazing!!). Its amazing how well-priced these cars were during their time, and reviewers were always amazed at how Mitsubishi provided so much technology for prices a little higher than V6 Accords.

Good find V12...

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Nov. 15 2004,12:57)]The Mitsubishi 3000GT series has always been a favorite of mine. All wheel drive, twin turbos and very very clean lines (The four exhausts on some models look amazing!!). Its amazing how well-priced these cars were during their time, and reviewers were always amazed at how Mitsubishi provided so much technology for prices a little higher than V6 Accords.

Good find V12...

GTO

i had seen a red GT3000 at Automech in 2001.it belonged to some architect by the name of Contractor.the seats wrer so low that it was asif u are sitting on the road.the exhaust note was awesome.and it had 4 exhausts at the back,2 on either sides.

satya

I guess all the GTO's had 4 exhausts.

There was a red 3000GT at Choksi sometime ago. Cud be the same one u saw speedsatya i guess.

cannot remember properly ,but i do feel it had pop-ups

Hey....now that is one of my favourite cars as well.And its an absolute killer in Black.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] some architect by the name of Contractor

Must be Hafeez Contractor

if i'm not mistaken, wasnt Hafeez Contractor featured in ACI with his Prado. The article also mentioned he ddint know to drive. So a driver driven 3000GTO..... hmmmm.....anythings possible. BTW satya, any idea what was the regn no of the red 3000GT?

I see a similar black mitsubishi at my work place but it says FTO on the rear. It is in black and is used to chauffer an actress from yesteryears whose started working in movies again. funnily she has a chauffer who drives her to the sets daily.

What are the engine options that the GTO and FTO came with ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]What are the engine options that the GTO and FTO came with *??

GTO TWIN TURBO
FULL-TIME 4WD
V6 3000 DOHC 24-VALVE TWIN TURBO
TWIN INTERCOOLER
6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

GTO TWIN TURBO MR
FULL-TIME 4WD
V6 3000 DOHC 24-VALVE TWIN TURBO
TWIN INTERCOOLER
6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

GTO SR
FULL-TIME 4WD
V6 3000 DOHC 24-VALVE
3MODE FUZZY-SHIFT 4-SPEED FULL-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

Spotted this car in Bandra. The car was in top condition with no flaws that I could see. The rear had no logos on it except for the Mitsubishi logo. Too bad I couldn't get to hear it. I don't know what model this is coz I guess the GTO is available in three different models.

And yes its the same car in my avatar. I'll be posting that wallpaper for you guys in Shan2nu's topic "Post your personal Wallpapers here"

This car had a manual transmission. It also has 4WD, 4WS (4-wheel Steering), 4IS (4-wheel Independent Suspension), 4ABS (4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System) and ECS (Electronic Control Suspension). It has a V6, 3000 DOHC, 24-valve, twin-turbocharged, intercooler engine which generates an astounding 280ps/6000rpm .

Source: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/d...tml/3000gt.htm

how much does these baby cost...

there are 2 of the gto's in blore. one orange and one silver. the orange is from bombay. both have pop up lights. but the orange has a glass roof too.

these babies look amazing even though i would prefer the black to the red
but what the heck black or red
under the hood they could change my color