Team-BHP - Pics : Black Lorinser E Class.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Black Lorinser E Class. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2126-pics-black-lorinser-e-class.html)

Heres the Lorinser E that's parked at Hotel Ambassador. Took this pic last november [same day i first seen the SL55]. Exterior mods on the car include :
Lorinser Alloys
Diff grille
Diff Bumper
Vent on LHS fender.

Where is is pic???

Looks a beauty! simply fabulous...

Surely is a black beauty

This G Wagen next to it is even more interesting

Dippy

Heres another pic of the same car....

R

Its the Narangs E-Class. Has Lorinser 18 in rims and Lorinser DTM body kit.Also has the Schatz Sport Grill. The vents are on the LHS and RHS fenders.

S600 Benz ..u are right..
It belongs to the narangs

Also there is one more mod on the car...and thats the spoiler....its not a City like spoiler ..
Its more like the spoiler on the astra...i dont know what u call thm ..its like an additional molding on the rear end
And a sticker measuring 2 inches by 0.5 cm labelled Lorinser (so small, u need magnifying glasses)

They are the sole distributors of the RED BULL energy drink in India.
there is a Red Bull Sticker at the rear end of the car

This car is seen regularly at the pheonix mills compound where their office is (just next to CO , the CAR stands exactly opposite the Resto Bar LUSH.

My biggest doubt:

This Narang also owns a royal blue colored bmw 4 door...which is labelled as M3
It had a after market spoiiler similar to the Evo 6 (not exactly the same though)
The M3 logo is there at the rear end....this looked like the orignal M3 logo

There is no M3 logo on the side like we have in Merc Sl55 (V8 Kompressor)

Sorry guys, I dont have a camera phone...so NO pics ..but i have given u the exact location ...any1 here can do the needful.

the model looked like a pre 2000 model

my DOUBT is:

1. is this a M3 ?
2. Is the M3 available in 4 door??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]1. is this a M3 ?
2. Is the M3 available in 4 door??

Hmmm, this got me thinking. Although I really don't recall seeing or reading about a E36 M3 4 door, it only makes sense for BMW to produce one right? I know they have the coupe and the convertable, but there's this nagging ffeeling about a 4 door M3 I just can't seem to get rid off.

On the other hand, maybe he just bought the M3 bodywork kit. Something similar to getting a Turbo kit for a 911 carrera. Something like this:

Confirmations anyone??

Rtech

Dipen,

I know exactly of the Dark Blue "M3" you are talking about. I was initially always suspicious of it, and then was just accepting it when u tell me that its a 4door!!! something i totally never noticed!

If its a 4 door i think Rtech is right, that it may be a M3 add on kit.
If you look closely at the rear spoiler it says "BMW Motorsport" or something like that..... sorry..its been a looooong time since i looked at the car properly.

R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ July 14 2004,14:24)]Confirmations anyone??

Rtech

Hey brother, the pic u have posted is exactly the same ..that I saw.
Great work.
Only the spoiler was different.
But the front and back and the side exactly ditto the same.
same Bumper...same lights..same tail lights also

Any1 with proximity to the NArangs can find out more details and post.

what does the M3 body Kit comprise of , what engine the car has??

ya as rehaan said it cud be just an M kit. I have a pic of a 3 series Coupe with M kit. It doesnt have any M logo anywhere on it. But it has the front/rear bumper kit.

You guys are right, Its not a M3. Its just a regular 3 series with the M3 KIT. The Kit consists of Front and Rear bumpers and side skirts and spolers.

A 4 dr E36 M3 does exist.

Specifications North America/Europe

Base Price, USD/GBP 39,700/38,420 Engine Type 24-valve dohc I6
Displacement, cc 3152/3201 Horsepower@rpm 240@6000/321*@7400
Torque lb-ft@rpm 236@3800/258@3250 Curb Weight, lb 3250
0-60 mph, sec 5.5/- 1/4 mile, sec 14.0@98.6/-
60-0 mph, ft 112/- 600 ft slalom, mph 67.0/-
Top Speed, mph 140/155 * *

Check this Link : BMW E36 M3 4 Door.

aaahh...thanks a bunch V12! Now isn't that just a great family car eh!!