Team-BHP - Some FIAT Big Boss on Tour in India-Imported Alfa Romeo JTS 1.9
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Some FIAT Big Boss on Tour in India-Imported Alfa Romeo JTS 1.9 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/21262-some-fiat-big-boss-tour-india-imported-alfa-romeo-jts-1-9-a.html)

Deep and I had to visit Vivek Auto for getting our XETA's serviced, When we walked in the workshop This is what we found.

Apparently, Some FIAT Big Boss is visiting India this week, for 15 days and This car has been specially imported for his ride duration.
The car was Air-Freighted all the way from Germany. The Convoy will be of 2 Adventures ( Brand New), 2 Palio's( Also new) and this Fresh Polywrapped Beauty.

Car

Tail

Wheels

Side

Lights

Interiors

Grill

what a car man!!!! really aggressive front end.....lucky these big shots.....taking their fav car wherever they go........

yup, Fiats big boss is here, along with the italian PM and many delegates...

Is the visit got something to do with the Ranjangaon plant or is this some political meet? Instead of getting down an Alfa Romeo, shouldn't they just hire out a car for him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 372512)
Is the visit got something to do with the Ranjangaon plant? Instead of getting down an Alfa Romeo, shouldn't they just hire out a car for him?

I suppose nobody questions senor angelli!

Do they need a driver for the Alfa?

that is one hot looking car.

Yes, it's beautiful alright. It's basically the Brera concept, which was voted the most beautiful car in the world. And this is a direct-injection engine, mind you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 372512)
Is the visit got something to do with the Ranjangaon plant? Instead of getting down an Alfa Romeo, shouldn't they just hire out a car for him?

Who would have luxury Fiat grp cars here for hire?

BTW, great car! I love the 156s!

thats Bra, oops....I mean Brera . Looks awesome.

this car is not a Brera but a Alfa romeo 157 sedan only that , the 166 is more luxurious.The 166 will be replaced soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdul 65 amg (Post 373709)
this car is not a Brera but a Alfa romeo 157 sedan only that , the 166 is more luxurious.The 166 will be replaced soon.

You mean the 159 saloon right?

yup that is the new 159 saloon which shares its face,interiors and probably the platform with the alfa brera.This one has the 160 bhp 1.9 JTS petrol engine.

probably he should test the car's fuel efficiency while at it and see if the alfa is good enough for india:p

yes the 159 saloon.should be sold in India , price is low , exclusivity is big in India if you own that car.

Hey people...i recently visited the fiat factory in ranjangaon and guess what i saw in the parking lot.....AN ALFA ROMEO 166......apparently owned by the MD of FIAT india ltd.
Will post pics when i get my cam back.

Cyrus, pictures are already up on the Fiat factory visit thread.